January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Merry Christmas all! Been up since stupid time with my boys... A bit of time at home this morning then heading over to my mums for family Christmas time!!
Have a lovely day everyone eagarly awaiting the first baby arrival!!

Merry Christmas girls! 🎄🎁 it's already Christmas night here, had a really busy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and just heading home now. Lots of driving in the past 2 days but it's all been fine.

4 more sleeps till my c section! Eek! I'm starting to get nervous. How are you feeling about it Athena? It's booked for 10am so have to be at the hospital at 8am.

Maybe you're at the start of labour TTC? Maybe a Christmas baby for you? Can't believe we haven't had any babies yet!!

Merry Christmas ladies! Hope it's a wonderful one for you all!

I've been on my feet all day on Christmas eve cleaning and baking. Made cranberry sauce, banana nut muffins, and chocolate pie all from scratch, then my in laws will be over around 9 am for Christmas and I will be making quiche for breakfast, then pop the ham in the oven, then make green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and home made stuffing. Don't think I've done so much cooking in my life!

Not sure if anyone is close to me, I'm in west Virginia but am closest to Virginia and Maryland

Sounds like a busy day Lock! :)

Can't believe there are still no babies born yet!

Lock, I'm exhausted just reading that! It's technically Christmas morning here but it's only 5 am and everyone is still sleeping. I got up to pee and couldn't get back to sleep!

We went to my in laws house last night for a Christmas party and everyone kept joking about how I'm going to pop any minute. Uh, we'll see!

At this rate lucy, I think you'll have the first baby! I'm seriously surprised no one's had one yet.

Merry Christmas!! Now let's see some Christmas babies! Hehe

Had period like cramping and lower back ache all day yesterday and into this morning, but it seems to have faded now. I don't think I'll be having a Christmas baby! 38 weeks today, the same gestation I gave birth to my son!

Heading off for morning church service! Woke up early and did presents with LO. So happy we are just staying home for the rest of the day! Last Christmas just the three of us!

Ladies do you think its wrong they have booked me for my c section at 40 weeks? Not 39 my bub is footlong breech and I've had a lot of shortness of breath and dizziness I've even fallen a few times they wouldn't book me sooner cause they said no room :/ I just think its a bit dangerous doing it at full term seeming the breech problem and I've had horrible back pain for a couple days that goes around to my left side I'm just worried I could go into labour and have the stress of a emergency c section :(

Merry Christmas!

I agree. At this rate I think Lucy will be the first also. :thumbup: I've followed all the monthly group threads since August and I think this is the longest any group has gone without having any babies. :shrug:

Lucy- my c-sec is 29th at 9am have to be there at 7am. You'll be 1st with the time difference though. :) I'm starting to get a little nervous but mainly freaking out I haven't gotten all the cleaning and such done. :dohh: The essential packing and washing is done but that's it. I have no motivation to do much of anything though. DH and I are going on a last date before little #3 on Saturday so looking forward to that and trying not to think about how much I need to clean the bathroom. :haha:

I have always known people to have planned c sections slightly earlier than due date, 40 weeks does seem a bit late.

Yer I'm a bit worried the Dr that booked me in was making me feel horrible cause I didn't want the turning procedure... I've read up on it n there's too many risks and I don't feel comfortable getting it done... I'm talking to my Dr on the 4th and hopefully he cab get me in that week as I'll be 39 weeks when I see him I'm just a lil annoyed cause I don't want to go into labour and have the stress :(

Sakura- they usually do them here at 39wks to try to get it done before labor starts. 40wks does seem late. Is there a waiting list or anything you could be put on in case someone already booked happens to go sooner? If it's any consolation though I talked to my Dr after being afraid I was going into labor and he said even if labor started they couldn't do the c-sec as an emergency until I was 5-6 cm dilated if it was before then anyway. He didn't seem concerned about early labor causing complications. :shrug:
Hope you feel better. :hugs:

Yer I'm on the waiting list if any one goes sooner but even the doctor that booked me in was like oh its unlikely so wouldn't hold my breath... Yer she was a bit of a cow made me feel upset n angry... Its like I totally was wishing for my bub to be footlong breech n my midwife said if u had any type of contractions go into hospital as he is footlong breech she said there could be complications :/ so not sure...

Merry Christmas ladies!
We are having a weirdly warm month of December here in Montreal. There's no snow and there should have been some since November. Yesterday I went out without a coat, we are breaking temperature records!

That does sound late Sakura, I wouldn't be happy about that, it's already a stressful situation.

It's the same here Danna. No snow and spring like weather when it's usually cold and snowing since November.

Hope you ladies are having a lovely holiday. My cousins first was born today. A girl named Eleanor. Makes me more anxious to meet my little girl, but still no signs here though some symptoms have increased. Still having very loose bowel movements after every time I eat, more painful contractions on and off, and some more plug loss a few times today, so maybe soon

Hi girls!

Hope everyone had/is having a lovely Christmas! I'm so released its over, I feel like I can now really focus on this little baby. Only 3 days left and I can't really believe it! Sakura - although most sections are scheduled for 39 weeks I wouldn't worry about being scheduled for 40 weeks. I would like mind to be then as it gives baby extra cooking time! If something happens before then just get to the hospital quickly, then let them worry about it. Is there any chance baby could still turn by himself?
I wonder if anyone had their baby today?? Haven't heard from blessed! Maybe she had a Christmas baby?!

Aww lock - is that a Christmas day baby for your cousin? Congrats.

It's Boxing Day here.
I found out I don't have gbs - whoop whoop but I have to do my pee sample again as there is a bug/contaminate in it.
Naughty baby has changed position to be more posterior (back to back) so I'll have to try spinning babies.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->