January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Woke up to some plug loss, not much. No other signs! If I make it to Saturday that will be the most pregnant I've ever been! Haha!

No signs here, no plug loss, only a few painful contractions but doubt she's coming anytime soon, she seems far too comfortable in there, still on her side. If I can't get her to turn maybe I can get her to during labor so I don't have a crazy long exhausting labor this time.

I see my midwife on Monday and think they may check for dilation.

Merry Christmas Eve!
I had some pains last couple nights, it hurts in my lower belly and thighs, and usually goes away in the morning. Is it BH? Mild contractions? My belly doesn't get rock hard like some people describe though.

Here is my Christmas bump pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 9
Merry Christmas Eve Ladies!!!! :xmas9:

Danna, such a beautiful picture!

Hope you ladies enjoy your Christmas. I'm making chocolate chip pancakes and banana nut muffins for brunch.

No signs of labor, and I hope it stays that way at least until the 26th. Not that I wouldn't welcome a Christmas or Christmas Eve baby, but I would be a bit devastated if I couldn't spend Christmas with my LO's

Hope you all get nice pressies :)

Oh wow snow! We never get snow at Christmas here!

Lovely bump Danna!

Danna, it could be BH, or just cramping. My stomach gets hard when I have a BH but mostly on the bottom half. Beautiful bump picture!

I'm hoping for baby to wait at least a couple days too lock. I wouldn't mind him coming, but at the same time I want to enjoy christmas with my family and ds.

So jealous of the snow! I would love to live where it snows. But boo to southern California. Although we are having what we consider very cold weather!

I've been so worried all morning, baby has been very quiet. Then right as I was thinking of calling L&D he started squirming around. This was after a nice big glass of ice cold orange juice, sweet cereal, some coffee and laying on my side. Little stinker!

That must have been worrying Mushy, so glad he started moving!

Merry Christmas everyone!! :xmas9:

Beautiful picture Danna, makes me wish we weren't so Grinchy and put up a tree this year - I didn't want to have to take everything down though!

Had what felt like bad period cramps last night - couldn't even pee although I had to because everything was clenched so tight. Finally fell asleep and woke up to the most painful Charlie Horse I've ever had!! I yelped so loud it woke Thomas and he started squirming.

Just woke up again to a courier from work with my bonus check and a chilled bottle of wine - a glass would sure hit the spot right now LOL. Not long now!

I'm so angry today!!! Not sure why I'm feeling like this. I've snapped my husbands head off and he's just annoying me today! I just want to clean my house in silence. Hormones are making me the worst wife ever today. I feel terrible, I yelled at DH and stormed off like a child in front of my son. :(

Christmas Eve baby bump!

Attachments

• 20151224_123524~2.jpg
    20151224_123524~2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
For about five hours now I've been getting intense period cramping and my belly feels like it's being squeezed, kind of like a belt being tightened in my lower abdomen? It's not timeable, the cramping is constant but the accompanying backache comes and goes. Have a sharp pain on the left side of my bump. Wonder what's up!

ttc- hope you feel better!

Donna, PitaKat, and Danna- gorgeous bumps ladies!!!!

Heather- I wish it would have snowed here!!! we are supposed to have snow next sunday and monday so I'll just have to wait. it was a nice big lovely snow last year and the pics I have make me really miss it.

Merry Christmas!

Great bump pics ladies!

I would love snow! It's been much warmer than normal for this time of year here. Makes it feel less holiday like when you put the tree up in shorts with the Windows open. :haha:

ah athena you are very close to me as well! it's been a little warmer than usual here as well. I would much rather have some snow!!!

Happy Christmas :hugs:

I can't wait for this time next year, little one up will be up and opening his or her presents :cloud9: I'm still in bed currently enjoying my last Xmas day lie in!

Hope you all have a lovely day (fingers crossed the full moon tonight gives us some labour dust :dust:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->