January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Spud, go on about it as much as you like/need! It helps getting things out. I would definitely have a serious talk with him! I also found with my husband that he didn't seem to think his life needed to change as much as mine did. It even took him a few months after he was born until he really started getting it, and that was after lots and lots of talks!

Spud, when we were younger my OH use to drink more, maybe 3 small beers a night. I hated that, mostly because people in my family have drinking issues and I didn't want that in my life anymore. We'd argue a lot about it as he didn't see the problem and certainly wasn't drunk. Anyways, the argument that made a difference, I think, was when I told him that if he'd rather make me worried and sad, someone he loved, than drink a bit less, he really had a drinking problem.
I hope you can get this sorted out with him, it's a bad issue to drag around for a long time.

I have an appointment tomorrow, we'll see if those cramps I've been having sometimes have done any work!

Well exactly 24 hours from now I'll be in theatre! I'm not sure how to feel about it, it's so planned. I think I'm feeling more ready today, I'm breathless and tired. I can't wait to not have a stuffy nose all the time!

Hope everyone is doing ok. Haven't heard from blessed in a while. Hope she's ok!

It's hard not having family close by, Spud. Can you get on FaceTime or something and have a good chat to an old friend or family? Always helped me when I felt so far away during tough times x

So got to wait a week to see my Dr which will be a fun wait... My midwife doesn't understand why they have booked me for 40 weeks with all my problems... I'm feeling very sick very breathless dizzy and I'm cramping went to hospital because bub wasn't moving a lot and they checked me over he's all good but I had a high heart rate for me resting so they were a lil worried about that so just keeping an eye out....
I'm sorry to the ladies who have the partners drink a lot I'm kinda lucky my partner doesn't drink a lot he goes through a 6 pack of beer in like 3 months he didn't drink for a whole 4 months I think he's had a 6 pack and 4 pack all year.... I hope u can all sort it out xx lots of communication is the key

I'm in the hospital now being monitored because Claire hadn't moved once today despite me poking at her and drinking orange juice and laying on my side. She was completely unresponsive. Of course once I got into triage she started moving acting like nothing was wrong and made me feel silly. Think I'll be released soon as long as everything looks good on the heart rate chart

It's good you went in Lock! Keep us updated x

Lock- I hope she is ok!!

Spud- I'm so sorry to hear about dh. I dated someone who had alcohol problems and it was a mess. He would ask me to come over to watch a movie then pass out drunk and I would go home. Then he would wake up in the middle of the night thinking I had just left and leave all these rants on my phone for leaving. It was AWFUL. And I heard a couple years ago his liver gave out from it and he passed away. So sad! I'm so grateful my dh has like a couple beers twice a year. I'm praying for you!

Sakura- I hope it works out ok.

No baby here yet lol. We just enjoyed Christmas and I found myself hoping he didn't come yet so I didn't miss the kids opening and playing with presents. And now we have a big storm coming in. We rented some movies and have just been enjoying the weekend. I also had a fabulous foot massage today. So relaxing. Still having cramps and contractions while losing plug, but of course no baby yet. I think our c section ladies are first! I'm amazed not one baby has come yet!

Glad you enjoyed your holiday blessed. A foot massage sounds heavenly!

All is well here. What happened was she ended up changing positions and is now kicking towards my back, which explains why I haven't felt her move really, but it also means she's no longer on her side, her back is facing out instead, which is great news. Yay!

That's great she's facing he right way now lock!

Glad all is well blessed and you had a nice Christmas. :)

There must be a baby coming soon!

I've been on the toilet all day today.. Probably a good thing to have clear bowels before the section! I'm pretty nervous too so could be that.

lock- It was heavenly! My dh surprised me with it. I was so amazed... and I almost fell asleep while they did it :blush: extremely relaxing. so great she is in a better position!!! good girl :)

That sounds great Blessed :)

Glad baby is ok and in a good position now Lock :)

Morning girls hope ur ok :)
I can't believe I've got 10 days left until due date don't no where this year has gone I had a dream last night I had a girl instead of a boy lol
God knows why because I'm so happy he's a boy now couldn't imagine him being anything else I have the midwife Tomoz
And I'm officially due my baby next week eeekkk !
Not long now Lucy X

Glad baby is all ok lock and in a good position!

Sounds like you had a lovely Xmas blessed.

Lucy so close now and you will
Have your baby in your arms!! I'm so jealous!!

My sister and her boyfriend fly out of London this morning for a whole year away!:( starting in Thailand followed by Cambodia Vietnam Australia New Zealand and then 6 months in America! So jealous and going to miss them
Loads! She won't meet her new niece until
She's nearly a year old!!

We are off to take the kids to soft play followed by lunch out today.. Hope everyone has good days xxx

Aww that's sad she won't meet her niece I bet she will have an amazing time tho x
Have a great day :) X.

Glad all is well blessed and lock!

Can't believe my c-section is tomorrow. This month went by so fast! Nervous for the,surgery but what's keeping me awake is worrying about ds and dd while I'm gone. I trust dh to take care of them but I have never been away overnight except.when I had dd. :nope:

I'm with you Athena. I'm also worried about leaving DS for so long :( I hope he's ok. I'm also a bit worried about the surgery... It's such a strange feeling knowing it will all be happening in 12 hours. Was your last a planned Cs? All I can remember is being scared and exhausted from my last one. But I guess I won't be in labour for 24 hours before this time! Eek. All so surreal knowing we are meeting our babies tomorrow!!

I'm scared too. I have the clingiest kid ever and I'm nervous about leaving her overnight :(

Good luck to u as well Athena! Very excited for the baby pics!! Xx

So happy for you ladies getting to meet your babies tomorrow!!! :happydance: can't wait to see some squishy baby pics

I watched a birth last night before bed on tv and it made me so excited to see him soon. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->