January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

It's 2.40am and I'm up timing contractions. So weird as my section is scheduled for 10am. I was on the toilet all day and felt weird so maybe she's coming a few hours before scheduled!!

Omg Lucy exciting!! Sounds like one way or another ur little girly will
Be here v soon!

I have been having strong period pains into my legs for an hour or so now.. Bit early for me at least hoping it means this little one won't be late!!

So exciting Lucy, good luck!

It's my due date tomorrow and not many signs here, can't believe I might go over. I was so convinced he would be early with my first being 11 days early!

On the way to the hospital!! Contractions HURT!!!!

Good luck Lucy!! Can't wait to hear some news 😊. Hope the pain isn't too unbearable. Will they still section you do you think?

Baby girl must be keen to meet u!! Can't wait for update! Hope all goes smoothly! Xxx

Good luck Lucy. It's boys bev I think they like to be lazy and never want to come on time ha X

Good luck Lucy! How exciting we'll finally have our first baby in the thread!

I had my midwife appointment today and was finally checked and she said I was 50% effaced and 2cm dilated and baby was at station -2 so she's really low. I told my midwife about the hip pains and night sweats I've been having and she said my hormones were gearing up and labor won't be far away hopefully. So I may go soon.

I think a lot of us may have our babies all around the same time with the way things are going.

Good luck Lock, sounds like it won't be very long for you either :)

Good luck Lucy! Sounds like it shouldn't be too long for you Lock :)

I've been bouncing on my ball most of the day, no signs or symtoms :( not had anymore plug loss in a few days, don't even think baby has dropped as feel like it's sat on my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->