January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Good luck Lock! Hopefully it's soon for you.

I'm really bummed LO isn't 2 weeks early like DS1. No signs at all for two days now. :(

Ino I'll go over due I'm not to fussed tho to be honest I like being able to plan ahead lol esp with leaving my two boys X

I have a feeling I'll go over too. I don't know why, I just started feeling like it's not going to happen any time soon. It's okay to me me, as long as he's here safe. I'm just super eager to meet him and not waddle any more!

Can't wait for an update from lucy, I keep refreshing like a mad woman today!

Just came back from an appointment. I'm still closed and not effaced :(
I think I'll go over too, 41 weeks is the max here though. Maybe I'll have the last baby of the thread!

I keep refreshing too can't wait to hear some news! Sounds like u may be next lock!

I wouldn't be surprised if its me with the last baby of the group.. Only 1 of my 3 have been on time!! I have had a lot of period cramps when sitting down today and lost some plug I think.. This happened with ds 2 would have cramps then plug but I went on for 2/3 weeks so don't think it will
Be any time soon for me.. Hopeful the process is starting tho! In the meantime I'm looking forward to seeing pics of everyone else's babies! X

How exciting! Good luck Lucy!!!!!

Hopefully it will be soon for you lock. :)

Bev, it's your due date tomorrow!! Did you go over by much with your daughter?

Can't wait for your update Lucy, hope everything is going smoothly!

Just had my midwife appointment and pretty sure I'm going to go overdue. His head is only just starting to drop into my pelvis and I haven't had any significant signs that labor is approaching. There have been stillbirths in my family (all of them boys! :shock:) so I really don't want to go over by too much - luckily the midwife was really understanding about it and will schedule sweeps, stress tests and an ultrasound starting from 40 weeks then arrange an induction for about 41 weeks if he hasn't come out on his own by then.

Everything is looking great though, he is measuring half a week ahead as usual and wiggled throughout my appointment; the midwife could see him grooving through my shirt lol.

I just ate a yummy piece of chocolate cake and now Thomas is going crazy - no wonder he doesn't want to come out, he's too well fed! I keep threatening to go on a diet if he doesn't get his butt out by 40 weeks haha.

She's here! Contractions started at 1.30am got to the hospital at 3.40 and i have 5 cm! I had gas and air and they had me in the OR quickly and she was born at 5am! Best the scheduled c section by 5 hours, so funny! I'm great full i got to experience going into labour this time, I was induced last time. It was a great experience even with all the pain. I feel very lucky! Oh and she's called Annabel 💕
I'm excited for the next baby!!!!

Her big brother was really cute and curious. Then he wanted to shake my bed which hurt! We are surprised at how much dark thick hair she has, bet she turns blonde like her brother though. Oh and she's a chatterbox! Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25
that's so wonderful, glad all went well and you got to experience natural labor!

Big congrats Lucy on the safe arrival of Annabel!!!!! :happydance: she's gorgeous!

Oh my goodness Lucy!!!! She is gorgeous and I love her name, so sweet!!!! Congratulations :)

I started having contractions earlier that were about every 10 minutes and eventually died out. The past half hour or so they are picking back up and about 7-10 minutes apart. They could very well die out again, they aren't strong at all. But I figured I would update in case it leads to something. :)

Congratulations!!! Gorgeous baby and lovely name!! Enjoy her xx

Good luck blessed hope this is it for xx

How exciting Lucy! She is beautiful and your ds is adorable too! :) Hope you are feeling well and recovery goes well for you. :flower:

Good luck blessed! Hope it's the start of something!

I have my c-section in less than 12hrs. Getting nervous and excited!

Congratulations Lucy! :hugs:

Good luck blessed and not long until you will be holding your baby Athena :)

I might try :sex: with DH again tomorrow (last time it made me all crampy and started losing plug) really uncomfy today and baby has changed positions and is facing in so movements are lighter which I HATE makes me worry so much, sick of heartburn also :growlmad: just ready for it to be all over now.

Congratulations Lucy, Baby Annabel is beautiful, and your DS is adorable too. <3

Hope your contractions turn into something Blessed!

Good luck tomorrow Athena.

Thanks girls. I feel so incredibly blessed. I'll be stalking for baby news!
Looking forward to seeing your baby pic Athena. Not long now!
Hope the contractions pick up again blessed. I feel like there's going to be a big influx of gorgeous babies soon! :)

Congratulations lucy! Both your kids are gorgeous! I love your sons blonde hair! Love the name you picked!

Can't wait to see more babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"