January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congratulations Lucy, she is beautiful and I love the name you have chosen!

Good luck Athena!

Blessed, how exciting! Let's hope this is the start of the real thing :)

Congratulations Lucy, glad all is well.
Love her name and the picture is gorgeous.

Oooh blessed hope it comes to something!

Athena all the best for today.

Congratulations Lucy she is beautiful ❤️ Lovely name also

Hope there is more babies soon how excited can't believe we got this far and only one baby has been born

I'm into single digits today 9 days till my due date .
I have the midwife today &I have to hand the keys back to my old house .. So busy morning for me
Then I have the consultant on Monday who should give me a sweep X

Happy due date Bev! It could happen anytime!!

Happy due date Bev! Did you go over with your daughter?

Three days to go for me, but I'm pretty certain I'll be between 1-2 weeks late again.

No, my daughter was 11 days early. I was so convinced he would be early too because of that!

Congratulations Lucy, she is beautiful!!!!

Happy due date Bev, hopefully he won't be too overdue! I have a feeling I'll go over due this time around, too. I was convinced he'd be 14 days early like his brother, especially with the pre-term labour stuff!

Congrats Lucy!

I am still so far from my due date, I love watching all of your updates though.

Christmas Day I had contractions and we thought we might be making the trip to the hospital (not the birthing center, because I wasn't 37 weeks yet) but it must have just been all the activities throughout the day!

I am hoping I can hold out until at least the New Year, and even better if I can wait until 37 weeks so I don't have to be in the hospital.

Sending positive labour vibes to all of you ladies!

Congrats Lucy! Such a beautiful baby! Well done!

Hope it doesn't die out Blessed!

Let's see this baby soon Athena :)

Keep the babies comming! It makes me so happy to know we'll all get there soon! <3

hope it's the start of something for you blessed!

I've just lost a huge clump of mucus plug, so hopefully things keep going in this direction. I keep getting painful contractions, so lots of random signs over here, but still no start. Wonder how much longer I will be left waiting

Congratulations, Lucy! You have a beautiful baby and a beautiful boy!

Good luck today Athena!

Congratulations Lucy. I'm glad you had a great birth. Your baby is beautiful.

I'm looking forward to seeing your baby next Athena .

Happy due date bev!!! My first was 15 days early and second was on her due date. Here's to hoping something starts today!!

Athena- hope you're having a wonderful experience and can't wait to see pics <3

Everything died down again last night then started again at 5am. Now nothing again. Think I have an ornery little monkey on my hands with this one!

38+5 and last pic I'll be doing :)

image.jpg

Sorry things died down Blessed. Fingers crossed it starts up again soon! Lovely bump!

Happy due date Bev, hopefully something gets started for you soon!

Thinking of you Athena, can't wait for your update!

Can't believe I'm 39 weeks now. Hope Lucy and Athena's babies kickstart something around here because none of these babies seem to be in any hurry at all, mine included.

Started Evening Primrose capsules last night at the suggestion of my midwife as she suspects my cervix is still closed - they're going to check next week so we'll see if they help at all.

I'm staying positive by telling myself this gives me that much longer to get things done around the house before Thomas is here and I don't have time for anything but him.

Fit Mama - how many are you using per night? I did this last time but can remember how many I used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->