January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Morning girls . I was due 27th Feb with my last baby but iwas in the March group as I was due March b4 my scan and I new I'd go over and I did lol
Excited for mt scan but it's always nerve racking isn't it hope everything is ok my symtoms ain't as strong this time round bt still there I have faith all is ok . I'm getting more excited as tje days go by still nervous about having three but excited & ccan't wait to find out what wwe're having . My cousin is 10 weeks ahead of me and she finds out in two weeks so exciting x hope ur all Ok x

Hi all!
Can I be added to the group please.. Sorry if I have missed anything but I haven't gone back and read everything.

This is baby #1 for us. I'm 5 weeks today and due January 24th according to LMP.

My first midwife appointment isn't until 12 June and scan a month after that. I think I'm going to book an early private scan for just after midwife appointment.

What are you all doing to help first tri go faster? I can't wait to tell everyone but still got so long to wait. X

Thankyou LITE it certainly is a slight relief. Now at 5+4 and the sickness and tiredness is kicking in. Spent all day yesterday eating, then feeling sick then having a bad bottom sorry TMI.

Your only a few day behind me LITE.
I actually already have 3 of my kids birthday in Jan on the 17th, 21st, 26th
So this will be my 4th.
And my hubby's is on the 11th along with his brother on the same day. Then my sis and my niece on the 2nd jan. Lol....So busy for us. Xx

Congrats Flourish. H&H 9 months to you. Much love. Xx

heyya so im in australia when do you all think i should make my midwife appointment? its my first soo have no idea haha

Sakura if you call them and tell them you're expecting your first they will walk you through when to set up what appointments and all of that :)

Hi Flourish!

Lesh that's a LOT of Januaryy birthdays!!! Dec\jan must be an expensive time of year for you guys lol. Only my grandfather has a bday in Jan in my family. I was a week overdue with DD and wouldn't mind that happening again as I like February's birthstone better!! Hahaha I'm sure I'll change my mind once January comes and I haven't had this baby yet

Hey everyone. I will find out the results from my first blood draw Tuesday then the second on Wednesday or Thursday. I feel like the 9th is so far I just want to see little bean!

My mums bday is 5th Jan and going on the scan dates atm that is the day Im due (nice 60th bday present) by lmp I am due 2nd jan but the last 4 have been early so Im feeling a christmas day baby coming on which is my BIL bday lol :)

Lo...LITE...Yes I also have my other son 2 weeks later on 11th feb and then a daughter in Oct...She always says she loves it coz it's the only one with a birthday in a diff month. Xx

My boys were both due in February
cj come 11 days late on the 13th Feb & Chad was 5 days late on 4th March
so I expect to go over this time as well. My birthday is 15th January and mt brothers is the 8th Jan which is my due date till my scan x

I'm so scared of having three kids one min I'm fine the next I'm like Omg how will i cope! X

I wouldn't mind a December baby. Then again, as long as I don't go way overdue like last time and have to be induced I don't mind when this baby comes. Eight weeks today here and aside from the continued spotting and cramping all seems to be ok for the time being. I have my next scan on Wednesday 27th and my appointment with the midwife on Friday 5th :)

This time last year I was 33 weeks pregnant with my son!

Welcome to all the new ladies. I think I have captured everyone on the front page :)

I was actually hoping for my kids to have the same birth month as it'd be easier to plan parties and such all at once. It took us 5 cycles to get pregnant tho so that didn't happen. Oh well!

I'm so scared of having three kids one min I'm fine the next I'm like Omg how will i cope! X

Me too!!! Especially when they're acting up... :dohh: And when they're being angels I could have 3 more. :cloud9:

Frustrated - Yay for 8 weeks!!! :happy dance:

My son is on Jan 8th. I'm just hoping they'll be a few days apart at least. Or a few weeks would be even better! I'm due on the 4th. My daughter was 5 days early and we induced 3 days early with my son so no idea when he would have come...

I'm most definitely starting to get a bump. Reassures me so much that this little one is growing, even without nausea! :thumbup: Anyone else?

I'm not showing but my pants are definitely getting tight! I ordered some belly bands yesterday. I can never get maternity pants that are long enough, at 6' tall it's tough anywhere! I also had to order a new bra! My boobs are still big because I'm nursing. I went from a D to a DDD and yesterday I had to order a size F! God help me if they get any bigger!

Hey ladies

Mushy I know exactly what you mean !!!! My jeans were like that yesterday and I've got bras that are bigger now !!!

My little boy was due 24/5/2013 but came on the 28/5/2013 so we shall see with this one and when I eventually get a scan and see my correct dates !!!!

Morning girls . I feel so poorly I woke up in the night feeling so sick and I still feel like it now my head is killing me it won't shift been there since yday i get one everyday bt normally goes in a morning .
I've alredi got a belly so can't tell of I'm showing ! Having kids so close together has done nothing f for my belly lol! I'm reli bloated tho x midwife tomorrow I'm thinking I'm going to have keytones in my wee again like last pregnancy as I'm barely eating x

After 3 years of ttc this baby we decided that we were not going to skip a month to avoid a 4th Jan baby as after so long waiting we just wanted another baby whenever fate felt right and it choose Jan. :)

Just will have to save harder. Lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->