January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congratulations Athena on your gorgeous little man!

Seriously I can't take all these signs and all this teasing! Like "oh you actually thought you'd go into labor this time? Haha NOPE!"

Wonder who will be next, though I am surprised that we don't have more babies yet. All these babies are far too comfortable

Athena- he is absolutely precious <3 good job mama!

seeing the little squishy faces is making me so broody to be holding this little guy

Morning girls,

Hope everyone's ok! Waiting for these babies to appear still... Sounds like u could be next lock.

Tiny bit more plug loss for me yesterday but that's about it... Full term tomorrow finally yay!!

Not sure what to do today, dh working windy and supposed to be wet outside so probably a day around the house. May check what still needs to go into hospital bag as not quite done yet! Xx

Morning :) Got a sweep today. I've never had one before so I'm quite nervous!

Fingers crossed ur sweep works bev I had two they didn't work for me but did make my cervix more favourable for induction X

Athena, he's gorgeous! &#128153;

Hope everyone is doing well. I was looking back on the day before Annabel came at signs and all I can think of is I had lots of bowel movements and I got a bit emotional. Other than that she was no where near engaged - in fact she was still lying sideways right up until the contractions started. I lost no plug leading up to it either! so goes to show things can really start out of nowhere!

Recovery from the section is a little harder this time but other than that things are going well. My nipples hurt each time I feed but I guess that's all part of it.

Labour dust to you all!!! Can't wait for more baby updates!

That's how it was with my first lucy, labor started completely out of the blue. I didn't lose any plug then until I was actually in labor. I'm still holding on hope that now it means things will happen soon!

I was saying last night that I wish my water would just break, because at least I would know I'd be going in labor for real instead of any false start!

Hopefully the sweep worked bev!

Have to go for a scan tomorrow as midwife things there may be a possibility baby is breech :cry:

I said to her I feel like baby is on my lungs the last few days and movements have changed so said better to be safe and have a scan to check position, she did have a feel and said she's pretty sure it's head down but can't be 100% (stupid anterior placenta)

Needless to say I didn't get the sweep, but she's booked me in for sweep at next appointment (6/01) all being well.

Good luck with your sweep Bev! Hope it works xx

Hope the scan goes well Lilly.. Sure it will
Be. I sometimes feel baby is sitting in my chest and can't breathe at times, hoping she drops soon!

Just sorted all baby's bits and bags for me and her for the hospital..just need to wait for the big day now! Xx

Glad I'm not the only one feeling like that Emberh, have only felt like this the last few days and hate feeling like I can't breathe makes me panic, wish it would drop.

I went for the sweep but the midwife couldn't do it as the baby's head was too high. He isn't engaged anymore and is oblique and still back to back. He's stuck on my pelvis bone which is stopping me going into labour. She said if my waters break I have to go to the hospital immediately because there's a risk of cord prolapse. I have to try and spend time on all fours to encourage him to get into the right position. She said I will know when he's engaged again, but I thought he still was! I have another appointment next Tuesday to see if he's in the correct position. She said as soon he's engaged I'll go into labour. I'm paranoid of my waters breaking now!

Oh no bev what a monkey! Hope he turns for u!

Lilly the lack of air is horrible thinks it's pretty normal still with a head down baby tho..my last baby I remember having to go to bed as it was literally the only place I could breathe! No position on the sofa was comfortable..I went into labour with him that night normal head down delivery so sure all will fine for u xx

sorry to hear that Bev, at least you know to go in it your waters go.

Thanks for the reassurance Embeth :hugs: I was like that last night only place I wanted to be was laid on my side in bed where I felt like I could breathe.

I've been for a brisk walk, done some squats, now going to do some mad dancing around the kitchen and then might spend some time on all fours after what your midwife said Bev, need to get this baby to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->