January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'm sorry I keep complaining/going on about this ladies, but right now I am so fed up. I keep getting painful contractions on and off throughout the day for the past week almost and still nothing is happening. I'm in terrible pain for days and labor still hasn't started. At this rate I'll be worn out before it starts and all the pain has made it impossible to even enjoy my last days of pregnancy. It's so beyond frustrating :cry:

So sorry about all the pains Lock. It must be so uncomfortable. I hope things start to happen soon and you don't have to have the pains much longer :hugs:

Lock - big hugs. The end of pregnancy is exhausting enough without extra pains to put up with. I hope baby decides to arrive soon.

Bev - how frustrating to be so engaged then be back to back and resting on the pelvis. I was also disappointed when this little baby did the same (but without the resting on the hip). It's hard enough being overdue without this added stress of cord prolapse. I hope you get baby to move. Do you have far to get to hospital if your waters break. Your midwife seems onto it which is good.

I have a midwife appointment this afternoon. I'm working this morning.

It is only a 20 minute drive luckily. But we got stuck in rush hour traffic when we took Holly there once and it took 1.5 hours, which would be awful if that happened!

Good luck at your appointment! :)

I have definitely had labor start both ways, so I know either can happen. I've had signs for weeks and went into labor and also had it just start out of nowhere.

oh bev how awful and scary!!! I hope you get him engaged and no problems with cord prolapse if your waters do break :hugs:

lock- I'm in the same boat. I have at least twice a day when I have painful contractions for two-ish hours at a time and they die down every time. then I usually have once in the night when it happens again. It's exhausting and frustrating! I'm nervous I won't know when the real thing happens and have a baby in the car on the way :( my pregnancy that went like this before I barely made it to the hospital. my total labor was 39 minutes. this new place I'm going is 45ish minutes away and that's if we speed. having a lot of anxiety about it all and may be what is stalling everything out.

my mw yesterday said I could induce next tuesday at my next appt if I wished. I didn't give her an answer either way, but I need to call back if I'm gonna go through with it. I'll be 39+5 by sono and 39+2 by lmp. I really wanted to go on my own, so it's not ideal. plus they don't induce with pitocin, they will use a foley bulb, breast pump and possibly castor oil. I know my body responds well to pitocin, but not sure on the other methods. just don't know what I want to do.

today is my anniversary and since tomorrow is nye, it would be ok if he stays put. I'm having contractions, but that's every day. I don't expect anything from it anymore.

Hope ur all ok girls either I've got a bad belly or I'm having a bit of clear out been having some slight pains but nothing much think it's more him moving about that's hurting me lol. Doubt it's nothing X

Hopefully it's the start of something Donna!

I've been to the loo 4 times today and puked up my breakfast this morning so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a clear out , but realistically think I'm probably coming down with something, I've been in bed most of the afternoon feeling gross.

I've also noticed I've not had any BH for a few days - weird! I thought they were supposed to increase.

Lock - I think we're all at that stage now :( :hugs:

Been having BH every 10-15 minutes for about 2 hours, just in the past 20 minutes I've started having like a radiating pain around my belly, starts kind of in my lower back? Also having constant period like cramping. Not sure if I'm just dehydrated or what! Just drank 3 cups of water and now resting.

Hi girls sorry everyone is having a difficult time. :hugs:

Lock and Blessed hope the pain either stops or turns into real labor.

Lilly hope baby isn't breech.

Bev how scary I hope baby gets back into the correct position ASAP!!

I have no signs at all and have completely lost the ability to sleep at night. I was up until 5 AM last night. :dohh: The thought that labor could start suddenly out of nowhere is the only thing keeping me going right now, that and how much cleaning I'm getting done.

Am 36 weeks today, feel far behind! Seems like I am nesting been doing lots of sorting the last few days xx

Happy 36 weeks!
I wish I was nesting. My husband seems to be nesting though!

Happy 36 weeks!
I wish I was nesting. My husband seems to be nesting though!

I wish my husband was nesting! He's just blaming how tired he is on me being pregnant. He's woken up late for work every day for two weeks, tells people is because he's helping me in the morning. He tells me his body is being ready for lack of sleep by sleeping extra.

haha men are hilarious !!!!
absolutely no signs of baby here so im going to
to take this time to prepare lol i have done my roots
next is eyebrows tomorrow then nails and toes next week

have u ladies had any cravings with your pregnancys mine have been
corn on the cob
watermelon lol

BH died off :( I had three that were only 6 minutes apart but haven't had anything now for 1.5 hours. Booo!!! I also had some plug loss.

Chelle mine have been apples and avocados!

Sorry things died down TTC but sounds like you're getting somewhere at least.

Just woke from a glorious nap (why can't I sleep like this at night!?!?) and now DH and I are going to the pub for all you can eat crab while we still can.

Breast pump accessory kit and nursery wall decal arrived in today's mail, breast pump is arriving tomorrow - glad we'll have it for Thomas's arrival.

Chelle, I've wanted nothing but chocolate and sex :haha:

TTC big hugs! I'm sorry bh have died down for you :( I know that feeling all too well now, it's sooooo frustrating as well as exhausting. Just had some myself. A 2 minute long, excruciating contraction which was then followed by nothing, and 3 mild ones only a few minutes apart, also followed by nothing :brat:

Think I need more chocolate

Enjoy your evening out fit! Could be one of your last for a while :)

heather- I agree! have heard nothing but horror stories about castor oil. even the women who it 'worked' for say the side effects were brutal.

ttc- sorry it died down. welcome to my world every day now :(

ice-cream and ice is my only cravings this time :)

well.... I had a ton of contractions, lost tons of plug (seriously how much more can there be ?) and had what I guess was a major clear out all day. ended up with a hemorrhoid from it. never get them so I had to get some medicine. how do people live with these??? so painful! DH has an audit tomorrow at work so he is all stressed and had to work late. and today is our anniversary. what a day :(

Happy anniversary blessed.

It's new years eve here. I wonder if there are going to be any more 2015 babies.
Dh is working all day and night. He'll probably get home around 6am new years day.
I've been working today and yesterday at a very busy time of year so now I'm completely tired and am also feeling sick too.
I'm ready for little one to get here. Bh all day yesterday and today that were not painful but hurt worse than period pains so now am trying to rest. Still super hot. I ordered an air conditioning unit for our bedrooms (tiny attic stuffy rooms) so I hope it arrives Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->