January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Lesh we were the same, talked about skipping to not have a Christmas/New Year's baby. when the time came we didn't skip that cycle, But ended up being the next cycle anyways and now I have an end of January due date which I prefer.

5 weeks today. Hoping I don't get a bump until after we tell family on Father's Day lol.

Lesh so true! When we first started ttc in Dec 2011 I really didn't want a Xmas baby. Now I'm due 3rd Jan so its a possibility and I couldn't care less

If this baby arrives 11 days early like my daughter did it will be a Christmas Day baby :haha:

Hi, may I join you? I am due on the 1st Feb but have had 2 c sections in the past so we expect the baby to arrive in January 2016 :) I have only just gotten my bfp!
Xx

I'm still early so no bump. I've gotten some bloat though. Plus I still have most of the weight with my daughter so I probabl wouldn't see a bump for a while lol.
I'm very excited for my scan in the 9th but it seems so damn far 😒
I wouldn't mind having the baby 1-2 weeks early just because I'd like my vba2c so going into labor on my own would be exciting!
Has anyone made a FB group? Am I allowed to ask that? Lol

I feel horrendous :(like I literally can't function! My head is sore and my belly is sore from not bein able to eat I so tired and I have two kids ro look afta I could sit and cry x

Welcome sailorsgirl!

With my last I was due October 12th and I didn't have him until the 20th. And that was after 2.5 days of hard labor! My husband and I wanted to skip a December baby too. We thought we were okay because I hadn't gotten period yet. Well I guess we got the first egg! So here's to hoping I'll be 8 days late again!

Congrats Sailorsgirl. I remember you from some other threads in the past 3 yrs of me trying. So sorry for your losses hun. Xx

Had my early bird appoinement at the hospital, just me, Dh and the midwife. Hospital is lovely and quiet as it's a small town and is midwife run so might consider it for birth as its only 15 min away, where as all the other big hospitals are 30+ mins, only downside is if have to transfer in an emergency.

All went went she just gave us lots of info, weighed and measured me. Best part was we were sat in an actual hospital suite with the tiny cot in one corner of the room :cloud9: all seems real now!

Booking in appointment has been arranged for 4th June, can't wait :happydance:

I have the worst all day sickness :( makes my tummy ache! So sick. Kind of feels like motion sickness... It makes me gag and cough! I didn't have his with my first pregnancy! Was hoping I'd get off easy again. I'm eating like total crap lately and haven't been working out. Can't wait for this to all pass.

I know at five weeks there's still plenty of time for symptoms to kick in, but I'm really enjoying feeling completely normal for the time being!

I'm so tired! Mt kids love waking me up early lately lol. And I've got the midwife at 9 20 am x one week today till my scan x

I guess my lack of morning was a bad sign after all...

Just had my first appointment and very glad I decided to get a scan after all: yolk that looks about 5 weeks instead of an embryo of 8weeks. We're doing a repeat hch on Thursday and have a D&C when it's confirmed. I would've done it today but my doctor insisted on having a confirmation with the blood test.

I'm sad and stunned. I never thought I was immuned to this but after 2 healthy pregnancies, I surely didn't expect it.

So it's over for me. Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!:flower:

Oh BKK, I'm so sorry to hear that. It must have come as a terrible shock. As you say, better to find out now than at the 12 week scan though. Whenever it happens it is a very hard thing to have to go through though. My thoughts are with you :hugs:

So sorry BKK...My heart goes out to you. I have been in that situation myself before so can feel your pain. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->