January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi ladies :) Figured i should start posting in here more now the time is near!
I see my consultant this wednesday to hopefully get my section date and i have a scan too.
Lucy how far along were you for your section?
I've started loosing bits of my plug and am having Braxton hicks all the time, im hoping they will agree to a section this weekend or begining of next week. Its my daughters birthday next saturday and id really like to be home for it.
xxx

Congratulations lily :)
Well I've gave in and said sorry he's still in a mood tho lol x

Had my sweep 1cm dialted cervix still hard tho
Not being induced till ten days over so hope I go before then X

sounds like baby is moving down Heather!

Hope you go soon Donna!

Ooh maybe things are happening for u heather.. Exactly what I had yesterday and in the night..mine are nowhere to be seen today 😐

Fingers crossed your little man doesn't wait too long to make his enterance Donna!

Sounds like it could be the start of things Heather!

Congrats lily!

Heather, this time mine started as just crampy. I didn't even think much of the cramps. By the afternoon they became regular contractions! Hopefully it's the start of something for you!

Donna hope you don't go too far over! Things can change so quickly!

Benjamin is such a calm baby so far. He's perfectly content all day, but only if he's close to a heart beat. Totally understandable, and I'll totally take the squishy cuddles and recover.

My milk full on came in today. I leaked and soaked my shirt and didn't even notice.

My husband went to work today for a couple hours. I'm alone with my 14 month old and baby for the first time.

congrats lilly!!!!! :cloud9:

donna- hope the sweep gets something going :)

heather- I've had several labors start out as cramps :thumbup:

mushy- he sounds very sweet!

tasha- hope you get your date!

Congrats Lilly! And it's a beautiful name, very lady like! :)

I don't think I had any BH yet... I have my hands on my belly all the time and never felt my stomach go hard or anything :( Any of you never felt them either?

I'm going to watch Star Wars tonight with OH, hopefully it's not too loud for baby, or too uncomfortable for me!

He isn't back to back anymore either well he wasn't earlier when she did the sweep don't no if he will stay how he is lol x
I've had a few cramps but nothing out of the ordinary
I will probz be induced which will be 17th January if it's ten days over which is next Sunday it's my birthday on the 15th X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->