January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Bev hope you can get him in the right position but if not I hope you have a wonderful induction. At least there is an end in sight!

Pita - enjoy your massage!!

Donna - sorry the sweep didn't do much but like you said maybe it will make things more favorable.

I had contractions up until I went to bed and they are starting again, but with as many times this has happened I don't expect anything from it lol

Hope the contractions lead to something soon Blessed!

I've just lost some plug won't mean nothing tho but hopefully means my cervix is at least getting ready :)
X

Nothing much is happening here. Had my second sweep today. Cervix is 3cm and 70% effaced, so not much change from Sunday. Have been crampy today and lost three lots of plug yesterday. Just about to start on the RL tea seeing as the clary sage hasn't helped. Will also try to do a bit of bouncing on my ball later. My hypnobirthing teacher is the midwife on call tonight so it would be a good night for a home birth :)

Just lost more plug it had blood in it this time X
Hope it happens for u soon hu X.

Goodluck frustrated!

Ooh Donna maybe u won't be waiting aslong as u think!!

frustrated and donna- both sound like you're having good signs!!!! hope it's the start of something for both of you :happydance:

Hope your sweeps work ladies.... and hope baby moves into better position bev :)
Ive spent the afternoon up day assessment unit with lack of movements :(
Bump is measuring 33 weeks apparently so they arent happy about that and her heart rate was very high the whole time. Im back there tomorrow for further traces, scan , and my consultant... baby still not active tonight so at this rate il be back there tonight instead xx

Hope all is ok tasha.. How little does she move when u go
In?? My little one has been moving so much less lately and I keep
Questioning whether I should be getting it checked out or not.. So hard to know sometimes xx

Hope baby moves before induction bev!

Donna that sounds promising! Hopefully baby comes for you!

Blessed hope those contractions stick around and baby comes!

Hope all is ok tasha! Hopefully LO is just taking it easy before her arrival. Are they measuring your fundal height?? Or through a scan? She could have dropped and so their measurements could be less if they are measuring your belly.

Good luck to the ladies who are having some signs!

I've been incredibly tired today, I fell asleep while reading through posts and woke up two hrs later! Not like me, so hoping it doesn't mean my body is gearing up!

Embeth i hadnt feel her at all from 7am til the time i went in, as soon as i was put on a trace she kicked off (typically) but being back home again tonight shes moving but just very quiet compared to normal.
And yes measuring fundal height...
Pondering what will be said tomorrow , very nervous
x

Fingers crossed all is ok for u tomorrow tasha, sure she's just fine in there x

I find the lack of movement thing really difficult, she still moves but just so much quieter than usual, I have the midwife Thursday for my 38 week appointment so may ask her then.

Gets to the point when u just want them
Safe and well in your arms!

Keeping you in my thoughts tasha, hope everything is okay with lo!

Saw midwife today, 4-5 cm dilated, 50% effaced. She mentioned I was super soft. She gave me a membrane sweep too... really crampy now and feel awful. I had some contractions the first hour following but not much since. Here's to hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->