January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Wow, TTC that's great stats! You are nearly halfway there already. I hope something happens for you soon. My sweep today was so sore and I have also been crampy since although it seems to have died down a bit now. Am about to have my second cup of RL tea and will insert some EPO tablets later too. Can't be bothered to have yet another bath with clary sage so think I will just stick some in a basin of hot water and soak my feet in it (apparently that should work just as well...)

Tasha - are you tall by any chance? I always measure small on the fundal height measurement. Even now I'm only measuring 35-36 cm at over 40 weeks. I was the same last time and still had an 8lb 2 oz baby at 40+13. I hope everything is ok for you.

Thankyou for the well wishes everyone means Alot :)
No I'm far from tall lol 5ft 4 maybe.
Will update tomorrow
4-5cm wow! Good luck :)

Still keeping up here despite my gone quiet. We've been busy adjusting to life with 3

Hope ur settling home ok lock in terrified to have three
I've been having cramps on off all night not bad but feel quiet sore and I've just lost a lot more bloody mucus X

I've never had sweep done before... and I'm in a ton of pain.... feels like my crotch was literally punched a million times and nonstop cramps. I've had a few painful contractions but that's all... no mucus or show. Is this normal, the pain afterwards? Yikes!

My cramping afterwards was quite sore, but has stopped now. It probably lasted a few hours after the sweep. The pain during the sweep itself was more painful for me though. I had to breath my way through it. They are not particularly pleasant things. I've got my third booked in for Thursday in the event nothing has happened by then. Hope the pain alleviates. Have you thought about taking some paracetamol?

tasha- hope your baby starts moving soon!

TTC- hope it's not long for you!!! I'm always really sore after a sweep :hugs:

donna- sounds like great signs! I hope you go and don't have to be induced :flower:

I didn't let them start induction at my appt today. I did agree to next tuesday if he doesn't come on his own before then. I can always cancel that as well, but I will likely go through with it by then. I just was not ready today. but next week at 40+5 I think I will be more than ready. I would love for him to pick his own day before then. if I end up cancelling next weeks induction I'll have to start coming in for baby checks, which sounds like a pain in the butt driving 40 minutes there and 40 minutes back twice a week. pretty confident I'll do the induction next week

Hope he moves Bev! Annabel was in an awkward sideways position until labour started, hope he surprises you before Sunday!

Ooh! Frustrated and Donna, hope these are good signs! Fingers crossed!

Sorry for the three posts :)

Hope your little one moves more Tasha, good luck tomorrow.

You must be surprised you haven't had your baby by now blessed! Hope he chooses his birthday before Tuesday x

All is well here, my boobs have finally settled down and I'm back to nursing rather than pumping. Annabel is waking at 2 and 6 at the moment, im spending more time feeding in the night (changing her nappy between boobs etc) and it seems to be helping her sleep longer.

Hoping to see more newborn pics soon! :)

Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow Tasha and Baby starts moving more.

Bev hope your baby turns and then decides to come meet you soon - you have such a great attitude about it though, you have my admiration.

Hope everyone who has had sweeps and/or is seeing signs gets some labor action soon!

Blessed hope your little man chooses his birthday before your induction. My induction is now scheduled as well so Thomas's birthday will be January 14 (or possibly the 15th or 16th I suppose) unless he chooses his birthday before then.

Today is my due date but no sign of Thomas! So weird to see my ticker with no days left to count down. We have an u/s on Friday to check on him. The midwife examined me yesterday. Only 1 cm dilated but my cervix is very soft and the examination triggered my bloody show which the midwife says is a good sign.

I woke up yesterday with an awful cold, blech, first one my whole pregnancy. And Thomas is measuring at over 41 weeks, so no wonder I'm so uncomfortable.

TMI but since my examination I've had this weird odor down there...like mushrooms or herbs or something, so weird. The midwife says it's normal and just my body preparing itself

Lucy- I'm a little surprised, I haven't even made it past 38+4 since my 3rd baby. but, I've also had a lot of stress at the end of this pregnancy. there was a lot of drama with extended family, then some drama at christmas with other extended family, and well you name it. I only went over due with one of my babies and oddly enough I was really stressed with him as well. so glad you're able to start nursing again! and sounds like she is sleeping like a champ!!!

fitmama- since mine usually come by now, it's weird to think that by the 12th he will be here. it's nice to have a final day to have him (unless it goes into the next day of course). do you find that odd?? hope your u/s goes wonderfully and he is healthy! having your show is a great sign :) hope your cold is gone fast, boo. I'm measuring about a week ahead too, wonder if this kid will be huge?? I usually measure about a week behind. happy due date btw!!

I'm seriously addicted to watching 'one born every minute' at night after everyone goes to bed in my house. :happydance:

Hope your all doing ok ladies :hugs: hardly have the time to get on here anymore with little miss taking up all our time, we both got no sleep last night as she is a night owl, but tonight DH looked after her 10pm-3am and now it's my turn while he sleeps.

Breastfeeding is going ok, I worry she's not getting enough as she falls asleep as soon as I put her on my nipple! Typical.

Hope more babies arrive soon! :dance: :dust:

Morning girls so nothing to report here I was having the cramps coming and going I went up to bed lost a lot of the bloody mucus had a upset tummy to got in bed and everything stopped!
Nothing else since no more show or no more cramps typical lol
Still hoping it's a good sign and meaning he's on his way before induction . I have another sweep Tuesday so if he isn't here then maybe that will help X

:wacko: still nothing here the only thing i had was
some back cramps yesterday and very very tired again

its the only thing i hate about the nhs they will literally leave baby in there as long as they can we dont generally get induced till 10-14 days past due date !!!!!!

Glad to hear feeding is getting easier Lucy x

Lilly hope she starts sleeping a bit at night for u soon xx

Donna, doesn't sound like it will be long at all for u.. Iv only ever had a bloody show at 2 am with my last little one and he arrived at 10pm that evening.. Goodluck hope it starts up for u again x

I was woken up again last night feeling v crampy and still do this morning.. So different for me to have this happening still 2 weeks off my due date. I have idea what will happen with this one.. She really has been completely different to my boys! Midwife tomorrow will tell her but they don't do any cervical
Checks until u get a sweep at a week over so won't be able to tell me anything really! X

Donna - same here. Went to bed and everything stopped. Have a feeling I'm going to go way overdue again 😢

I didn't have a show at all with CJ then with Chad I lost a bit of mucus the dag before I was induced but wasn't bloody so really hoping this is a sign something is happening ! I think girls tend to come earlier that's probally just people I no tho. Hopefully not long for us .
Aww frustrated it's horrible isn't it! Let's hope things start back up again X

Blessed, me too!! I watched an episode of one born every night before I had her, I love it!

Lilly, the midwives gave me some good tips on getting baby to eat more at a time. They said to strip her down to a nappy and then if she still falls asleep rub her jaw line (one even said to get a cold washer and use that!) and to change her in the middle of the feed to get her awake. Hope you start to get more sleep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->