January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats TTC! That's wonderful news :happydance:. Were you planning a home birth?

Congratulations ttc!! Looking forward to pics xx

Congratulations ttc
Well I had more bloody show after my bath but that's it no pains the odd twinge but nothing really still in hoping something must be happening down there x

Congratulations ttc. I'm glad your little one is here.

I just had a midwife appointment. Baby's head is a little lower. She did offer a sweep today but I declined. I have one booked for Tuesday 12th at 40+1. I asked when they induce here and it's at 40 +10. That's great by me. It means little one should definitely be here by the time my parents arrive.

Glad ull have your induction if needed to see your parents spud xx

Donna I'm keeping my fingers crossed your little man makes his appearance v soon!!!

I really want to meet my little one now but keep thinking about/dreading the birth!😐 I'm crampy on and off been to the toilet 3x today not like me at all.. I feel funny about it.. A big part of me keeps thinking I hope it happens soon and another part doesn't want it to!?! Think it's a mixture of birth worries/leaving my other babies and bringing a newborn home all a bit scary even with it being 4th time round!!

Congrats TTC!!

Came back from doctor app, nothing is happening down there :( it's disappointing!

Congrats TTC!! :)

Have you had good birth experiences with your other 3 Embeth? Do they get quicker each time? Maybe if you're feeling not quite ready she'll pick up on it and stay put a little longer :)

I don't have any experience with the folley ball thingy blessed, but when I was induced last time I only had the little paper strip inserted (sorry not sure of the proper names!) and it was ok. Do they use them?

Exciting you have a date Tasha! Hope the monitoring goes well in the meantime.

Any still birth story just breaks me up - I'd not be keen to go over 41 weeks.

embeth I do this every day. one minute I'd be excited to go into labor and the next I'm just not ready for it yet. :hugs:

danna- sorry nothing is going on.... but really things can happen out of nowhere so don't be too discouraged :hug:

lucy- I'm not sure what the paper strip thing would be. they pretty much told me to keep using epo and rrlt. and that using the foley, castor oil, and a breast pump were my options. I can always transfer to the hospital for pitocin, but I'd really like to avoid it. the hospital they use is two hours from my house.

Congrats ttc!
Damn these sleepless nights are really getting to me now.
Is steroids a common thing for 37 week section?
X

Thanks girls
So today is my due date!
Obv going to go over due again lol
My boys are never in a rush to come out x

Morning all,

Hope everyone is ok x

Lucy my births have been ok.. My first was induced and back to back took forever and ended with an epidural but my other two were normal just gas and air and in the pool for my last.. Not sure why I'm feeling this way the pain and discomfort of all the bleeding and hormones afterwards just seems to be sticking in my brain this time!

Midwife today... Going to get my 2 year old hair cut as well
Which is always a challenge! I take him to a children's hairdressers where he sits in a plane or car with a TV attached to try and distract him!😉😉

Good luck with the hair dressers Lucy
My older boy loves having his hair cut the younger one cries

I think I'm going to ring triage Cruz isn't moving much he is still moving but moving much less and there not as strong and Ino they room out of room at the end but I can't relax until I no all is fine I worry so much esp this close to the end. Can't believe how much plug I've lost and still nothing I wish I could get another sweep already. 39+4 - 40+5 is a long time to wait for another Sweep.
I might ring the Drs today and see if the midwife will give me one she's there today but I doubt she will X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/EB96EB98-38E7-4DA1-A882-5A8E4589AA8F_zps3ncbemut.jpg

Due date bump X

if you go and get monitored wont they give you one today
i noticed baby was quiet yesterday back to a squirmer this morning tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back