January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Can I join you ladies I'm due January 30th based on LMP.

Welcome sailors and cntry!

BKK I am so sorry. I was stunned when I got my bad news last pregnancy as even though I knew it was a possibility it always seemed like it would happen to "someone else" and not me. :nope: Thinking of you.

got my first ob appointment for june 23. I'll be 9 weeks at that point (he's on vacation the week before when he typically starts appointments). I have an appointment with my endocrinologist today though and she added hcg to my bloodwork last week.

anyone else deal with low thyroid in this or previous pregnancies?

mushymilk - I'm 6' also so I feel your pain!

Thank you ladies.

Mushy-- It is exciting to be in the same bump group again. Just hoping this one is a sticky little bean. It will be my first all natural pregnancy.

Welcome hun x
I had my appointment bloods are fine my iron reserves are low so need to take vitamins and I'm not immune to rubella but i was with last two pregnancy's don't no why I'm not now . Weird x

That is strange about not being immune to rubella this time!

I have my bloods tomorrow.

I'm so sorry BKK
Welcome new ladies

Got my bloods back from exactly 4 weeks levels 171. I'll get the results from today's draw tomorrow.

So sorry to hear bkk :(

Congrats to the new ladies and welcome

I haven't been on a minute. Very sick and completely exhausted. It's a lot worse than my previous pregnancies so it's really doing me in. First appt scheduled for June 18. Will be happy to get that one over with since there is so much extra at the first one.

Donna that is weird about the rubella.

Heather I had an u/s at my last pregnancy and this pregnancy on the same day, 5+5. With my last pregnancy they could only see the sac and yolk. With this one they saw sac, yolk, baby, and heartbeat. So it really is a toss up.

Steffy- sounds like a good first draw:)

My midwife appointment is on 18th June too Blessedmomma. Xx

got my blood results from my endo. she could tell I've been faithfully taking my prenatals. my hcg was 84 at 4 weeks and my a1c was 5.4% so that confirms I'm not starting out diabetic (had gestational before). so that's relief! she still told me only 30 grams of carbs at meals :(

blessedmomma - sorry you're so sick/exhausted! does it last the whole trimester for you?

I feel for u Blessedmomma I had hg with Chad and it was horrendous I'm not to bad this time I haven't been yet I do feel sick most the day and of a lot of food bt it's not been as bad . Mine lasted to about 16 weeks with Chad . I hope t everything is ok this time with me not actually being sick. My scan Is on 6 days and counting lol x

Well I feel relaxed for hitting 6 weeks. Had some aches last night but I think that was due to being constipated for a couple of days then going. Woke up feeling great!

Sickness is really bad some days then nothing the next. Just waiting to hit 12 weeks and the scan then I can truly breathe. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->