January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Good luck blessed!
I have my first steroid shot today... Feel really nervous and sick about it, I really wouldn't of thought twice about a baby being born at 37 weeks but I guess I admire my consultants approach to be extra safe.
Xx

Good luck blessed :)
I've been losing more plug this morning don't no where it's all coming from lol
Really surprised they didn't give me another sweep yday I'm not to fussed tho least Ino I'll be goin in to have him Monday.
I'm not really worried about being induced least I'll be in hospital when the pain starts I'm a wuss lol .
X

Good luck Tasha :hugs:

I'm a wuss too Donna, so glad I'll be in hospital. Having an epidural immediately! :haha:

Hope things happen naturally for u Donna.. How did u get them
To bring your induction forward?

I'm really not impressed with the monitoring here.. I only started seeing my midwife at 34 weeks and after seeing her yesterday she said I don't need to see u now until your 41 weeks!! So 3 weeks without anyone checking anything! All seems a by pointless!! X

Lily, my current routine is to get as much sleep as possible whenever possible. It doesn't seem to work too well as its passed 1 am and I'm on my recliner in my living room wide awake. I am a bit upset though, which is making it difficult to sleep. You're very lucky to have help from your husband with sleeping! Mine is using his time off of work to relax and enjoy himself it seems. Today while I cleaned up the house and did the dishes he took a nice afternoon nap. He'll he home tomorrow but is insisting on calling his mom over to help. Probably so he can go to the garage and get a break from all the crazy.

I'm about to lose it :(

My lil guy is here :cloud9:

Mw broke my water at 7:40pm and he was here by 9:59pm. He weighs 8 lbs 15 oz, by far my biggest baby.

I was in the tub for a while but the contractions were hurting my back so I wanted to get in bed on all fours. Got his head out but his shoulders got stuck. The Mw flipped me over and pushed my legs up. The nurse pushed my stomach and they got him out pretty quick. They were worried about shoulder dystocia since he got stuck and when he was born he wasn't moving or breathing. But he is fine. Has been checked over and is doing great! I went in at 6:15 pm and by 2:00am we were on our way home. Couldn't be happier. It was very dramatic for a moment but all worth it.

I'll have to update pics later :)

Congratulations blessed :)
Glad all is well!
I want my baby now 😩
They brought my induction forward because I've had three episodes of reduced movements I think
The consultant basically said its up to me what they do and do I want to be induced I said yes so they've booked it for Monday I would of liked another sweep before hand tho but they didn't offer x

Embeth my midwife is the same.... 34 weeks and not again til due date despite knowing I'm having a section which is usually 39 weeks.
Ahhh congrats blessed :D
Still sat waiting for my monitoring and first round of steroids been here over an hour now
X

Oh hospitals take forever I was there most of day yday just waiting around !
How come ur having steroids tasha ? I didn't think you'd need them at this stage X
I seen my midwife quite a lot really I won't see her again now I was Ment to her Tuesday but I'll be in hospital then x

Congrats blessed and ttc! Can't wait to see more baby pictures!

Tasha, good luck with your hospital visit

Lily, it's sad how little knowledge and support a lot of doctors seem to have with breastfeeding. If your baby is having 4-6 wet diapers a day it means she is definitely getting enough from you, and her weight will go back up. Don't let them freak you out, all this is totally normal with breastfed babies. Again, if you have any questions or concerns just ask!

I'm a bit surprised some of you aren't seen again until your EDD! Around that time it feels like I was seen all the time.

Congrats blessed can't wait for pics!

It'll be a week after my edd I get seen again if I go that far which I'm
Praying I don't! X

She was weighed today and has gone from 6.8lbs to 6.11lbs in 24 hours :dance: I'm happy with that and I know it's me that making her gain the weight even if I didn't come directly from the nipple. I think we have a combination of my awkward nipples and she has a bad latch, but we're getting there!

Mushy - big :hugs: , I am lucky my DH is as he is, but I'm a struggling a lot more than him and finding it quite hard to look after her, he is better than me with most of this! You sound way more capable than I am :)

Congratulations Blessed :hugs: sounded like it was a bit of a scary labour at times but glad all is ok.

Donna - hope baby is here soon, your boys are all stubborn :) at least you have a induction date.

Well done Lilly! You are both doing great :)

Congrats Blessed! That's fab news!

Good news Lilly! And congratulations blessed!

I've been reading in here still, just having a bit of a rough recovery. I would say my birth experience was traumatic in a way, I feel weird talking about it. The birth was so quick and then I had a bad hemorrhage so I am feeling out of sorts. :(

Sorry you had a traumatic birth and a rough recovery, TTC. Big hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->