January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's great news lily well done u!!

ttc hope u feel better soon, give yourself time x

Mushy sorry to hear ur hubby is being so unhelpful! Men just are so selfish at times.. My dh is stressing me out at the moment, I am trying to look after 3 children and keep a 3 storey house clean, walk the dog at the same time as being heavily pregnant..I like things to be tidy and organised and am starting to worry how I'll keep it all going when baby arrives! X I also strangely am missing work! My maternity official started yesterday as I teach and that's when I would have been due back.. Miss all my colleagues and even the grumpy teenagers I teach 😁!!

Well what an emotional roller coaster day.
Heart trace seemed more active today... had the steroid injection in my leg...
But my blood results came back with low iron so they are pretty hesitant now about the earlier section as they want me on iron tablets...
I already told family members who were helping with child care etc and my partner told his work the date next week so i hate not knowing for sure..
Back tomorrow for second steroid injection and i guess discuss what happens now...
I burst out crying when i was there, im so emotionally done, ive been there every day since tuesday, and i got to keep going back every day until they are happy to deliver her. x

Congrats Blessed! Good luck for Monday Donna, so exciting! Are you induced next week too Bev?

Haven't seen the midwife much either, nothing now until my overdue appointment next Friday, where I'll get a sweep and book my induction if s/he doesn't make an appearance before then!

Feel all ready now, think baby has moved from OP to the right way, at least for the time being - all my leaning forward and exercises seem to have paid off :happydance:! Nursery finally ready too...x

I'm being induced on Sunday Happybun. Not long now, eek!
Glad your baby has moved! :)

Sorry they re messing u about tasha must be stressful..xxx

My hormones are a wreck at the moment everyone and everything is upsetting me.. Need this baby out!!

Exciting Bev and Donna so close for u both!!

I totally sympathise Heather. My toddler has been like this through my entire pregnancy and I'm scared how I will cope with two kids when I can hardly cope with her! :hugs:

Congratulations blessed and TTC, can't wait to see some baby pictures :) sorry to hear that the birth was traumatic, TTC, hope you get some time to process it.

I'm terrified about having another really scared to the point I'm not feeling as excited as I probally was with the other two I can't wait to meet him and Ino I'll be ok but I'm scared
My boys run wild there a right handful
Still nothing here losing more plug but that's it ! X

Congrats Blessed and TTC!!!!! Can't wait to see baby pics. <3

Turns out my induction that was supposed to be the 14th is really more like the 19th, when I'll be 42 weeks - exactly what I *didn't* want given the history of stillbirths in my family. But apparently no one cares about that but me, so I just need to suck it up.

I'm sorry they aren't taking your worries more seriously Fit. If I were you I'd go in for reduced movements every couple days, maybe they'll get the hint and induce.

I can't believe they're not taking your concerns more seriously Fit Mama. I agree with DannnaD, I would keep contacting them and get them to see you :hugs:

Congrats blessed!

Hope you feel better soon ttc!

Mushy- my dh is more helpful with our 5 and 2 yr olds than our new baby but honestly I was sort of relieved when he went back to work. For me it was easier to get a routine figured out etc on my own. It was less irritating knowing he was at work doing something productive and not napping on the couch which is something our dhs seem to have in common. :wacko:

Fit- I agree with the other ladies. That situation would make me anxious too. I would definitely be demanding very frequent monitoring if they refuse to move up the date. It just seems crazy to make you wait so long.

Mushy- so sorry your dh isn't helping out more. I would not be happy for sure.

Donna- so nice they moved up the date!

Lilly- so nice she gained some weight :)

TTC- so sorry it was traumatic :( I had a labor once that lasted 39 minutes total and I hemhorraged after. Everyone who heard it was so fast said how great it must have been for me to go so fast but it was the most traumatic experience of my life.

Tasha- I hope they get it together and set a date. So exhausting when they can't make up their minds. Don't they know people have to plan around this??

Fit- I wish they took your concerns more seriously :(

afm- I'm really enjoying newborn cuddles atm. The nurses nicknamed my little guy mr chunk lol. He really is too. I'm still amazed at how big he is! Love him to pieces.
image.jpg

Baby is coming today!! In hospital and on an epidural now, those contractions were awful. I was 5cm dilated when I got here. Hopefully it won't be too long now!

Yay bev not long !!
Aww blessed bes gorgeous!
I love chunky babies both mine were 9lbers!
I want my baby now lol why doesn't my body no how to go inor labour itself lol x

Gorgeous boy blessed!!!

Yay Bev I'm so excited for u!! &#128512; he obviously wanted to make his enterance in his own time!&#128521;can't wait for the update!!

So jealous of all of u with your babies and having got giving birth out the way... I want mine without the pain I have to go through to get her!&#128513;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->