January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

9cm dilated already! My waters broke when she examined me and there was so much. Baby is still quite high so might be a while yet even though I'm at 9cm.

Congrats blessed!! Cute little chunky monkey :)

Yay Bev! So you beat your induction?

Embeth, can you get an epi where you are?

Woohoo Bev I'm loving the updates!!

Lucy I can.. They try and put it off as much as possible when u ask plus if I do I would have to be on a consultant led ward rather than a midwife led.. So much less medical and can leave when u want on midwife led.. I try and just ride the pain!!😉 managed two births with nothing other than gas and air hoping to make it a third! Xx

Woohoo Bev!! So glad he picked his birthday!

Embeth, I'd so be going to the consultant led ward! Haha. I had the gas and air this time until I got the c section - I don't know if I could have kept going without the epidural! 😬Hope your little girl comes out quickly!

Not long now bev I always have to wait a hour after Boeing fully dialted to start pushing as mine are always back to back that gives them time to turn ! In a way I want him to come now but at the same time if I'm at the hospital at least I'm there already when pain starts lol x

I had to practically beg for gas and air, kept offering me baths/tea and toast and paracetamol/codeine :haha:

I'm fully dilated but waiting for baby to move down and round. I'm so sleepy, only had 1 hour last night.

Good luck Bev!!

Lucy I just hate hospitals like to escape as quick as I can afterwards.. Plus they are so reluctant to let u have an epi it's hardly worth it by the time u get it.. Lily they are quite mean with the gas and air too! Make u wait until your 3/4cm to give it to u!

Congratulations blessed. What a georgous little man.

Bev - glad that you went into labour naturally. I'm loving the updates whilst you're in labour. Epidurals really are amazing. I can't wait to see a photo.

He's here!

James Alexander arrived around 2pm weighing 9 lbs 11.5oz and only 10 minutes of pushing. He's just perfect, is so alert already and a champion breast feeder. I will add a photo later, please don't mention on Facebook yet!

Congratulations Bev! And what a great weight! Big boy! Can't wait to see pics, enjoy him! Xx

Congrats Bev :)

Well after yet another morning in the assessment unit, ive now had second shot of steroids.
section is definately next week, i will get a phone call monday to give my date and time.
However yet again today they werent happy with her heart trace after being hooked up for 2 hours.... their solution: come back again tomorrow.
I dont get it... its like they would rather have me back every single day than deliver her now.
x

Congratulations bev! I'm so glad you beat your induction, even if only by a day! Can't wait to see pictures of your little chunky boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->