January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Here he is! <3

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/86F094BE-C50C-4DC0-B4ED-0DB044F0C85A_1.jpg

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/F48DA9CA-65BF-4E5C-8121-BABF549211E2_1.jpg

Beautiful boy! Worth the wait no doubt! Well done Bev xx

Blessed and bev, congratulations on your big, beautiful boys! Love the baby pictures! :-D

Congratulations Blessed and Bev, your little guys are gorgeous!!! <3

Congrats Bev! Glad your handsome little guy got to pick his own birthday!

Glad she's gaining weight for you lily!

Loving all these baby pics. How we see even more soon

Congratd Bev!!

I'm so broody! And no signs at all! I'll go last for sure, sniff.
I'm also scared of the pushing part, haha

I feel like I may be last danna! I was having cramps but nothing now for days!resigned myself to having to wait a while to meet her now!even did a 5 mile walking trip today.. Not a twinge!!

congrats ladies your boys are lovely

i want mine now lol !!!

Congratd Bev!!

I'm so broody! And no signs at all! I'll go last for sure, sniff.
I'm also scared of the pushing part, haha

Pushing is my favourite part! I just can't cope with the contractions! :haha:

I had to practically beg for gas and air, kept offering me baths/tea and toast and paracetamol/codeine :haha:

Did you mention hypnobirthing on your birth plan Lilly? I did last year with my son and got offered no pain meds as a result! I think I eventually got some gas and air about halfway through my induction, not that it really did anything for me given I was sick down the air pipe with every contraction :cry:

Nothing much happening here. I don't feel like the baby is about to make an appearance any time soon. Had some more cramping tonight but that's all.

I've been trying some things since yesterday to get this going, labor cookies, sex, waking, bouncing on my ball, eating spicy food And pineapple, and trying out my breast pump for a short time. But nothing is happening so far except stronger, more frequent braxton hicks

Yay Bev! James is such a chunky cutie! &#128153;

With the gas and air I asked for a 'travel one' &#128514; for the trip to the OR. That stuff is amazing! I sucked on it between contractions too! Lol I did read that if nurses are around it a lot then it can affect their fertility and so they try and restrict their exposure to it, maybe that's why that make you wait?

Tasha, I would want to be delivered now too if there were concerns that meant coming in every day. Hope the next monitoring is better x

Embeth, you might not be last! She might surprise you!

So I just sat down on the sofa when there was a gush of water in my underwear......

That's when I realised it was ice cold and I'd just sat on my daughters melted ice lolly. (Water based ice pop) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->