January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I too am feeling great! I know the craopy symptoms kicked in at about 6 weeks with DD so we will see how it is for me next week. If I stayed feeling like this I'd be so happy!

So im 7 weeks and still no morning sickness... but i do get nauseousness every now and again tbh i hvnt had many symptoms just tiredness, bloating, moody and being nauseous maybe sore nips but thats about it i see my baby dr on tuesday :D ill be 8 weeks so super excited about that.. Halfway through first trimester geez that went quick :)

Sakura that's a good amount of symptoms! It's way more than I've got, which is mostly moodiness, my poor husband!

So cool you got to see the heartbeat heather!

Great pic Heather!

I wish we got early scans on the NHS, I can't help but worry! I felt so nauseous last week but now I just feel mostly run down with slight queasiness if I've not eaten in a while...That's it!!! No sore boobs or exhaustion, I'm even peeing less! Hope baby is ok :cry:

blessed momma - sorry you're so sick/exhausted! does it last the whole trimester for you?
It usually lasts a little past first tri. With one of them it was literally the whole pregnancy. I got sick the morning my water broke and even right after I had him :( it usually clears up around 16ish weeks

I feel for u Blessedmomma I had hg with Chad and it was horrendous I'm not to bad this time I haven't been yet I do feel sick most the day and of a lot of food bt it's not been as bad . Mine lasted to about 16 weeks with Chad . I hope t everything is ok this time with me not actually being sick. My scan Is on 6 days and counting lol x
Thank you. I'm currently already on two ms medicines. And I'm still nauseous off and on all day. At least I'm not throwing up. I gag a few times, but nothing comes up thankfully. With my first 3 pregnancies i refused to take anything. I got severely dehydrated with my 3rd and he had iugr. I can't help but think that was due to me not taking anything, so I always take something now.

My midwife appointment is on 18th June too Blessedmomma. Xx
Oh yay!!! Mine is in the afternoon and that's when I'm sickest so I tried to make it earlier but they had no time. I'll be praying I'm not too sick that day lol

As congratulations heather.

Blessedmomma I hope you don't get too much sickness this pregnancy.

So far I've had sore boobs and just recently waves of nausea but no actual sickness yet... That's it.

I don't have any symptoms other than extreme tiredness and being even more short tempered than usual...

I haven't had symptoms other than a little less energy. With my first I was super tired so my current energy level still feels good! I am already worried about gestational diabetes though. My waking blood sugar is a little high for pregnancy so trying to keep it in check.

I'm so thoroughly confused. I went in for my D&C this morning. My hCG levels inly went up from 32424 to 34736. But I asked my doctor to recheck with Ultrasound before starting the process to dilate my cervix and... Low and behold: there's a heartbeat!!!

So needless to say, we didn't do the D&C. And now, we wait.

I still am not getting a whole lot of symtpoms...

BKKBabe - that is very scary! Hope it all works out for you.

My scan last night showed no development since the last one 2 weeks ago so I'm being referred to the hospital today for management of miscarriage.

It's been great hanging out here but sadly it wasn't to be. Wishing you all fab pregnancies and pain free births(!).

Mini
x

I woke up at half 4 feeling horrendous got bk to sleep anyway just woke up and feel the same had a drink of water & threw up all over the floor 😥xo

sorry mini big hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->