January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So sorry minimoo... Xx

As for me...I had 1 little spot of light brown blood this morning, Which scared the hell out of me! I know brown blood can be old blood so not panicking yet. No cramping just slight aches from struggling with the toilet. Fingers crossed. Xx

Bkk that's awesome news, it's so good that you insisted on an ultrasound!

Mini, I'm so sorry!

Minimoo-- So sorry :hugs:

BKK-- That's great news hoping everything is nice and easy from here on out.

AFM-- I've been having some spotting. I didn't have this in my last pregnancy. I'm afraid to take another test. I have an early ultrasound booked due to my previous history of mc.

BKK it just goes to show that you should never give up hope :)
I'm so pleased that today turned out so very differently from what you were anticipating.

lesh - that's great to hear! hope you little bean hangs in there!

so sorry mini! :(

Hope ur all Ok girls. 8 weeks for me tomoz I can't believe I've knew for a whole month. 4 more weeks till 12 weeks so excited and can't wait to be out of first tri ! X

Good Luck to all you ladies. We've lost our little snowdrop.

So sorry cntry. :hugs:

Lesh I had a wee bit of watery brown discharge at 6 w 5 d and freaked. But it got fainter right away and disappeared, I had my betas checked again and they were still good, then had my u/s and saw baby measuring on time with a great heartbeat. My midwife said it was probably old blood from implantation working its way out. :shrug:

BKK so glad you asked for another u/s!! I don't like to give false hope but sounds like it could go either way at this point. Praying for you that baby just got off to a slow start - if you google Misdiagnosed Miscarriage there are success stories from women who went thru the same thing. On the other hand my last baby was measuring behind and even though he had a great hb of 152 bpm we found out at our 13 week scan he wasn't developing normally then lost him a week later. Hoping you have a positive outcome.

So sorry to hear that Cntrygrl

Fingers crossed for you BKK!

I've caved and booked a private scan next week, will be 8+3 by then so hopefully be able to see baby and it will look ok! It's the same day I haven't booking in app.

So sorry

Great news BKK

Well from Thursday to Tuesday my levels only went from 171 to 273 dr said it's still good and I'm early. They look for a 50% jump at least which I have.
I however am not very optimistic. I am extremely upset and feel like it's inevitable.

SteffyRae stay positive hun, your numbers doubled and are still within the very large range of normal for 5 weeks. Keep your head up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->