January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

My poor little baby has his first cold I think :( the past two nights he wakes up coughing and is super congested! :( By the afternoon he seems fine though, but it comes back. Maybe my house is too dry at night?

Congratulations Chelle!

Sorry to hear nothing is happening yet embeth, and that you didn't get to watch your kiddo's game.

As of today I'm one week overdue. Had that bloody show yesterday afternoon, but haven't had any more promising signs since then.

Hope he feels better soon TTC. Poor little guy :(

Pita, how your stubborn lo comes soon, a bloody show is definitely a step in the right direction.

Well we got about 2 feet of snow in the last 24 hrs and it's still going. Looks like we'll be snowed in for the weekend. Good thing we've got plenty of diapers

I think Cruz has caught cjs cold to 😓 He's all snuffly and slept all day X

Morning girls my little man slept 9pm - 2.30am & back of stired at 6am bt went bk2sleep I've jus woke him at 7.15am for his bottle he's such a good boy X

Good boy cruz!

I'm going to be sad when I don't have this lovely group to chat to. I've loved having all of you lovely ladies to share this pregnancy with x

Well girls I think this little one is planning her exit!! Pretty sure I have a slow leak in my waters... Felt a subtle pop in bed this morning ever since liquid keeps leaking out of me! Exactly what happened with my last baby! Although pains are beginning they are extremely irregular and short.. Sure will be a while yet but just off to the hospital for them to check its def my waters.. Hoping I can then come home and wait for my body to do it naturally... I'll
Update when anything more exciting happens!

Good luck Embeth! Sounds like it shouldn't be too long until baby is here :)

I only come on here for this group now, so used to browsing the trimester boards I feel at a bit of a loss now.

Elizabeth had her first trip to the supermarket today also, I kept her in the pram as we had walked down, it's so lovely to be able to get out of the house.

Thanks all...
Is def waters turned slightly pink tinged now still
Having very irregular pains still.. Booked in for induction for 8 tomorrow if nothing before xx

Congratulations Chelle!

Embeth - how exciting! I bet she may be here by now :)

Good luck embeth, glad to hear things are moving along for you!

Still here.. Pains are a little
More frequent but not lasting very long at all so not sure how much good they are doing... Hopefully will beat induction in the morning tho.. Only 5ish here so got a while
For them increase.. Losing lots of water still. Hoping to get the kids to bed around 7 and maybe get some sleep xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->