January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks, Donna. I hope he settles soon too. He has awful wind. He sometimes detaches when feeding and let's out an awful cry as he farts. He is almost constantly farting at times. Poor little thing must be in pain. My first was just the same - never slept unless I was holding him or he was on a cushion on my lap. This little guy spoilt me for the first 9 days.

Have you tried anything for his wind? Chad was a windy baby it was because his toungue tie hopefully his wind will settle soon as well
Cruz doesn't bring up much wind at all but doesn't seem in pain with it so I figured he must not get much wind .. Midwife said its because he drinks slow
Are you breastfeeding ? Maybe it's something you've ate that's caused him to get more wind and be unsettled Ibe heard of things not agreein. With baby thru moms breast milk X
Cruz is still being a good boy for now lol.
I've started to notice he wakes for the evening we feed him he fusses for s hour or so then is ready for bed so I take him up and give him a top of milk and he normally settles then for a good 5 hour stretch was 5& half last night altho he did wake twice last night he's draining 4oz bottles so think it's time to move to 5oz lol chunk.
C

Seren has wind too. My midwife recommended fennel seeds. Just use the seeds like tea leaves in a tea strainer and make a tea. I haven't tried it yet though. Ive never really liked fennel
May have to do it like a shot, then clean my teeth.

Good luck Sporty!! Can't wait to see your little one.

Congrats Embeth, your girl is lovely.

Good luck sporty look forward to your update!!

Thanks girls xxx

We have named her Isabelle lily. She is just perfect and her big brothers were so excited to meet her.. My toddler is
Still a little u sure and won't touch her!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 16
Such a pretty name Embeth :) I remember you saying all your babies have been born with different hair, what has she got? my toddler is the same, he calls her Amabull and say 'shhh' if she's crying but other than that he's pretty weary of her!

Good luck sporty!

Thank u xx She is dark like her eldest bro holding her in the pic.. Him
And her very much like my side of the family my middle two boys are v like dh xx can't believe she is here all
Happened so quickly! Dh drove at 100mph and skipped red lights getting to the hospital, she would have been born in the car if not!' Xx

Good luck sporty. Can't wait to hear.

My kids are working together as a tag team. Whilst one sleeps the other is awake. It's 3am and I've had 30minutes sleep. Seren seems keen on cluster feeding at night at the moment too.

Congrats embeth!!!!

I feel the same way Lucy. Hoping to be able to continue chatting with this group of ladies. :)

Congrats embeth! Same weight as my lo.

I made the private Facebook group for this reason! Feel free to post anything in it! I'm in one I made nearly three years ago with my other bnb group and we all still chat in it! Pm me girls if you still need to be added! :flower:

Hi girls,

Has anyone's little one had a bump on the back of their head?? Just had the midwife home visit I asked her about a bump I noticed on the back of Isabelle's head in the centre.. So now i am on my way to children's a&e as she rand and they have advised getting it checked! Really could do
Without this plus I am very anxious about taking her to an environment full of germs when she's so young xx

My DD's head was very bumpy and misshapen as a baby. Not sure if it's a similar thing? So sorry you have to go to A&E, that's not what you need with a newborn at all. I hope you get some answers soon and everything is ok :hugs:

My los heads are always bumpy after birth to I'm sure it's nothing Hun x

Anyone else have pain after giving birth ?
My pelvis hurts my hips top of my legs and my back so much so I'm having to take painkillers I've never had spd before in any pregnancy but someone said u. Can get it after does this sound like it ? I'm going to have to see a dr X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->