January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi girls,

Has anyone's little one had a bump on the back of their head?? Just had the midwife home visit I asked her about a bump I noticed on the back of Isabelle's head in the centre.. So now i am on my way to children's a&e as she rand and they have advised getting it checked! Really could do
Without this plus I am very anxious about taking her to an environment full of germs when she's so young xx

Is it like a tiny hard bump that doesn't move when touched? My LO has one like that, I asked my midwife and she seems to think it's just calcification and nothing to worry about, to just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't grow in size.

Hi all
I have had such a stressful afternoon I could cry 😢 after mw sending us off to the hospital for her head which is normal the doctor said! Two doctors decided to do her newborn checks again! That's 3x she's been pulled about in one day after the mw did them too! The third doctor was obsessed with the hip check and was so so rough I said to him that's enough.. Anyway he wants her to have an ultrasound in 2 weeks 😞 he thinks she has minor give in one really full on about it so now I'm terrified she ll end up having to wear a harness or something to correct something.. We were there 3 hours with waiting and being seen so stressful!

Aww poor you and princess Hun you should have been at home enjoying ur new baby girl ! :( I'm sure it's nothing to worry about Hun if only he spotted something I'm sure he midwife and other Drs would of said if they thought someThing was wrong Ino it's hard but try not to worry and enjoy ur night home with ur little girl X

Thank u xxx me and dh were both really uncomfortable with how rough he was when checking them. Oh well fx scan will be normal. She's a little food monster! Had an hour and half sleep all last night so desperate for some tonight.. She just wants to feed from me all the time though! Hoping she ll settle soon and I can get a few hours at least! Xx

Morning girls hope ur all well! :) Chad keeps waking up in the night and his back is wet I thought it was maybe wee but it happens even when his nappy isn't full must be sweat I must be over heating him X

Sorry you had to go through all that Embeth :( I hope the scan goes well :hugs:

:hugs: Embeth, fingers crossed she will be fine. I hated the newborn checks I just wanted to grab Elizabeth and hold her, doesn't help they scream their head off while they do it.

Have to go see the HV today and get Elizabeth weighed, I was planning to walk down but it's awful weather out there so tried to put the pram in my car and it doesn't fit even when collapsed (only have a small Corsa) so now DH is coming home from work to take us in his car.

I'm getting really sick of having to see the HV, wish they would all go away and leave me in peace with my daughter!! Doesn't help I feel paranoid they are checking up on me because of the weight/feeding issues we had when she was a few days old.

Thanks.. We have a scan tomorrow morning.. I have completely stressed myself out looking on Google.. And feel traumatised by how rough the last doctor was with her. Like u lily u wish they would all go away and leave us alone.. She was put through those newborn checks 3x yesterday just because each person felt like doing them.. Only the last rough doctor that picked up a hip thing. So stressed! Xx

Google is awful hun, it always seems to bring up the worst case scenarios. Hope the scan goes well :hugs:

Hope the scan goes well Hun

We went to register Cruz today he is now official :) X

How awful Embeth :( if only one doctor out of the others and midwife thought there was an issue chances are he's wrong. I hate the newborn checks too. Hope you got some more sleep last night x

Morning all

Hope all mummies and babies are ok. Isabelle co slept with me last night, fed loads and dozed off after each feed. No crying just little squirms to find the milk! Feel like although very broken I managed some sleep.

We have her hip scan this morning v worried but happy to get it out the way. Trying v hard to not get stressed and emotional! Too much to do and too many children to be an emotional mess!

Here is my gorgeous girl!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 12
Aww she's beautiful Embeth :) Good luck for the scan today xx

She's beautiful Hun good luck today I'm sure all is fine X

Cruz has got thrush in his mouth I think so we're going to the Drs today.
He's still sleeping quiet well..
Getting bigger all the time X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back