January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

My yellow bump turned pink! After being 10 days overdue, Madelyn was born yesterday at 1:38 am. I had her naturally after a 4 and a half hour labor, and the midwife was too late to catch her, she was delivered by nurses :-D She was 7 lb 5 oz and 20 in long.

Congratulations pita!! Lovely news xx

Had the scan her hips are fine! They are going to double check in 4 weeks just to be sure because of what that horrible doctor said but she saw no issues!! 😉😉

Congrats pita! I love that name, it's on our if we ever have a girl list of names.

Embeth that's great! I'm glad she's fine. The doctor that said she wasn't sounds like a joke though, if he's as rough as you said I'm sure he refers a bunch of babies.

We're doing good over here Benjamin is sleeping pretty great. My biggest issue is juggling a 15 month old on top of it. Especially since they both like to sleep on me.

Congrats Pita!

Great news Embeth! She's adorable!

Hope Cruz is better soon!

So quiet in here now.. Everyone getting busy with their babies 😉

Iv hit my normal sad my pregnancy is over feelings! Get it every time along with the urge to decide on just one more!! Has to be the last baby this time..4 is so our limit so sad I'll never experience it again..can't go on having babies forever I suppose 😉😉

Anyone really struggle with their whole bottom half feeling wrecked after birth? I feel like my stomach and rectal muscles are completely wrecked really struggling to walk around, needed no stiches or anything but feels
Worse than before.

Can someone remind me what I need to do to join the private Facebook group on here please xx

Iv hit my normal sad my pregnancy is over feelings! Get it every time along with the urge to decide on just one more!! Has to be the last baby this time..4 is so our limit so sad I'll never experience it again..can't go on having babies forever I suppose 😉😉

Anyone really struggle with their whole bottom half feeling wrecked after birth? I feel like my stomach and rectal muscles are completely wrecked really struggling to walk around, needed no stiches or anything but feels
Worse than before.

Can someone remind me what I need to do to join the private Facebook group on here please xx

Aw hopefully those feelings will pass and you'll have a sense of completion.

I felt awful for two weeks pp, I could barely move things were just so painful. I had a lot of pp contractions too, and those sucked! Thankfully though, I felt much better a lot sooner than I did with my first. Hopefully it's a quick recovery for you too.

For the Facebook group message ttc your email address and she can send you a request.

Worse than before.

Aw hopefully those feelings will pass and you'll have a sense of completion.

I felt awful for two weeks pp, I could barely move things were just so painful. I had a lot of pp contractions too, and those sucked! Thankfully though, I felt much better a lot sooner than I did with my first. Hopefully it's a quick recovery for you too.

For the Facebook group message ttc your email address and she can send you a request.

Thanks mushy xxx

I always get those feelings to. So sad Cruz will be our last sad I'll never have a bump again but I couldn't handle any more lol x

Congrats on your little girl Pita!

Embeth, glad your girl is alright and doesn't need to be poked at any longer

I also love being pregnant but could live without all the discomfort and strangers randomly making comments. But we are definitely done, like Donna said, I don't think I could handle any more either.

Claire is hiting her 3 week growth spurt now and it's beyond exhausting. She's nursing day and night and barely sleeping, which means I'm sleeping even less. I'll be lucky to get 3 hrs a night. Luckily DD1 hasn't had any school because we are still snowed in, so I haven't had to do a school run on no sleep. Ugh I'm tired and just want this child to sleep!

I loved being pregnant with CJ chads was a hard pregnancy and this time wasn't to bad. I loved my bumps as much as they were hard to carry around lol
I loved feeling them move and loved the excitement of scans and even midwife appointments
But I'm also not really a fan on the newborn stage don't get me wrong I adore him being so small but I thrive on my routine and can't wait till he's in a good routine with bed etc. I miss having my evenings to my self even tho he's no trouble but means I go to bed early the first few months ..
My other boys are hard work being 4&2 and I couldn't imagine having another.. 3 is defo enough for me!
Just need to remind my self wen I get broody lol. I can't keep on having babies forever .
I want to get my body back the best I can !

We tried to conceive CJ for three years then we were ntnp for Chad and then Cruz was a happy surprise .. It will seem very wierd to be done and not trying for more babies ..
But I want to enjoy the future now look forward to holidays etc. It was hard being pregnant and trying to keep up wv two toddlers lol.
X

I hope u manage to get some sleep soon lock
It's hard work running on now sleep esp when you have other kids to look after
Oh I hate school runs with a passion lol I have to get CJ to nursery for half 8 and it's horrible when I had Chad CJ wasn't in nursery so we could jus lay about in pjs lol x
I can't complain about Cruz really he does sleep well but Ino that could change any second so don't take it for granted he's been settling down for about 9 and then going a good 5 hours he wakes up twice a night sometimes once. I have to wake him up some mornings to feed him before I take CJ to school luckily oh watches the two youngest most mornings while i go x

So Maurice David arrived on Monday at 15.29 weighing 8lb 5.5.
I was in active labour for 4 hours and only used gas and air. He was born in the birthing pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->