January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats sporty 😉 same birthday as Isabelle!!

4 is a challenge I'm finding... Especially with no sleep
And raging hormones! Love having her but this phase is a challenge plus people all wanting to come and see her.. I just want to be left alone at the moment xx

Morning girls,

Hope everyone's ok?

Had a slightly better night with Isabelle last night, she won't really settle unless she's in the bed next to me tho!!

Can't believe how quickly times going dh back to work monday!!

Hi Hun glad u had a better night I did the school run with all three kids today!
Chads just gone for his nap cjs on his iPad on Cruz is asleep in his basket for now
Cruz went 9pm - 1am - 5am the up about half 7 x

Congrats Sporty!

Time is definitely flying! Claire will be a month old in just 5 days! She's starting to smile, and coo too :cloud9:

I'm a bit sad as she's getting so big so fast. I do love them when they are so tiny, but I'm also not a fan of the newborn stage. I'm over the sleep deprivation, and dealing with the constant nursing and exhaustion while you have other children to take care of is a challenge!

I'm wondering when this post partum bleeding will finally stop for me, it's getting really irritating.

Aww it flies by I bathed the three kids tonight I did Cruz them dryed him etc then lay him in his crib to do the other two did them went to check on Cruz and he was fast asleep in his crib I'm so proud of him bless him
He don't even sleep in his crib he sleeps in his Moses basket X

Can't believe what a good sleeper Cruz is! I'm so jealous!

Time is going too fast. I love newborns and the funny faces they pull and how they move their arms around. I'm going to miss this so much!

He is such a good content baby but Ino how quickly that can't change . Lol
He woke up for his bottle bless him x

Congrats sporty!

Embeth, I'm glad you're home and spending time with Isabelle without the worry of her hips x

I get all panicky the first two weeks of newborns about them growing too quickly and sad about not being pregnant but then i get over it around now (she's a month old!) I love that she's more alert and pooping less at night :) she sleeps next to me at night as she settles a lot quicker. very grateful for our King size bed!

Lock I'm also still bleeding. I keep thinking it will stop but then it picks up again.

I had mastitis for the first time the last few days. It was the worst fluey feeling and at night I was sweating a ridiculous amount then getting the chills. Awful. But the antibiotics kicked in really quickly.

Annabel got weight the other day, she's just under 4kgs (8lbs12!) she's exactly 50th percentile on the graph.

Hope cruz keeps up his excellent sleeping Donna!

Aww Lucy I really feel for you. I had mastitis 4 times during the 14 months I was bfing my DS. It is the worst. Glad you are already feeling better, and be sure to finish off all the antibiotics because if you don't, it could come back. I found that out the hard way and wound up with mastitis twice in 1 week.

Sorry about the mastitis Lucy. Hope you're feeling better now :hugs:

Thanks Lock and Bev x
Lock, did your DS get thrush on his tongue from the antibiotics? It's so tempting not to finish the course but I will.. 2 times in a week sounds awful :(

Hope you feel better soon Lucy! Glad the checkup went well. :)

I can't wait for Angelo's checkup next week. Sounds crazy and I'll be sad for him if he gets shots etc but his last appt was when he was only 5 days old. Now that he's a little over a month old I really want to see how much he's grown and where he falls on the chart.

Glad ur all well girls :)
Hope ur better soon Lucy
I also love as they get bigger & smile etc
I'm tryin to enjoy it more this time I spent a lot of chads early days wishing time away
Cruz slep 7.50pm till 12.50am had his bottle bk down til 4am another bottle & has jus woke at 7.30am
He was 8lb 7oz last time he was weighed at 10 days old can't wait to see how much he's put on now xx

I wished away the time a lot last time too. Definitely trying to enjoy it more this time.

Glad Cruz had a good sleep :) James woke up so much last night. Sometimes he would just wake me up and go straight back to sleep and not even want anything!

I think it's hard to enjoy it when your so tired etc! But I really don't want anymore babies as much as I say id love more because how wonderful they are Ino were done 3 is my limit I couldn't cope with 4 and don't want 4 kids lol.
So I'm trying to enjoy every moment because Ino how quickly it goes it seriously seems like I just had Chad and now he's almost 2 and CJ he's 4 on the 13th Feb! This fine 5 years ago I thought Ix never have one baby let alone 3 amazing boys X

My bleeding has practically stopped I spot now and then can't wait for it to stop completely
I need to decide what contraception I want
I'm thinking of trying the coil again but that fell out last time and that's how Cruz was conceived lol
It's scary to think he wouldn't be here if that coil hadn't of fell out so glad it did x

Morning girls,

Hope the mastitis completely goes soon Lucy, Iv never had it despite having various boob problems when feeding!!

My milks in now and my boobs are like Giants! Does anyone else have serious clothing issues after birth!?! Nothing fits I'm sure I'm more swollen than when pregnant! My rings are tighter now and everytiing, I feel huge ��

Isabelle is turning into such a calm baby she's so good. Last night went to bed with her at 11 and she slept until half 2 then back off at 3ish and apart from a tiny feed around 5 she slept until 7! I'm a bit worried Iv got some kind of post pregnancy insomnia, no matter how hard I try I can't sleep and I'm exhausted.. When she went back to sleep at 3ish I lay there until gone 5, it's awful.. Anyone had this before?? Xx

Cruz hasn't been able to settle much today he's so tired n the noise in here is waking him up X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->