January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So Blaine is sick :( he has a viral infection.... One of my friends Gave it to him I think which I'm so not happy bout I hate seeing him sick...I just feel so bad I feel like I should have protected him more it sucks cause I feel like a bad mum that I let him get sick...

Hope he's better soon Hun ur a fab mum these things happen X
Me and my oh have split up and he's left ! 8 years down the drain X.

Don't feel bad about him being sick Sakura it's not your fault at all
These things happen.. He will be well again in no time xxx

Oh no Donna hope u r ok? Do u think u could still sort things out? Was it just a heated argument kind of thing that could be ok once things calm done? Hugs for u xxx

Lucy, no he's never got thrush from the antibiotics.

Sakura, hope your poor little guy feels better soon! And your not a bad mom, these things unfortunately happen.

Donna, I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Sakura, don't be mad at yourself sometimes these things just happen. Your friend shouldn't have handled Blaine while sick, they should have known better. Either way I hope it passes for him quickly!

Donna I'm so sorry!

I'm so tired! Benjamin did not want to be put down last night, and wanted to constantly nurse. I wasn't able to lay him down until around 330 and then he was up again at 430. I need an iv of caffeine.

Oh no Donna I hope your ok xx stay strong x n thanks ladies its just horrible swing him sick...

Hope everything works out Donna. :hugs:

Sakura- We have the same problem. Ds brought a cold home, then Dd got it. I kept it away for a week but last night Angelo started getting sick. I'm so stressed out about it as he's so little.

I second the need for caffeine mushy! Are you able to drink it while nursing? It seems fine if I have a couple of cups of tea but the one time I tried to drink coffee baby boy was fussy. Hoping it was unrelated but was afraid to try again if it upset his tummy.

I have been drinking coffee. I can't not because I'm up so much in the night with the two kids I just can't function otherwise :haha: It doesn't seem to be affecting James but I have cut dairy out which seems to have helped his fussiness a bit. I gave up coffee for a while with Holly and it didn't make a difference, so I started drinking it again. I try not to drink as much coffee as I would otherwise like to though lol!

Thanks girls was just stupid arguments but I don't no I'm sure he will be back but I'm fed up and tired X

Donna, I'm sorry, hope you're ok! It's hard not to get fed up when you have a, newborn and other children and your partner is not helping or causing more problems. Feel free to vent if you need to. :hugs:

I'm the same way Bev and Mushy, I need my caffeine, it's the only way I'm surviving right now. Luckily Claire doesn't seem to be affected by my caffeine intake as I know some babies are sensitive to what their mothers ingest.

Mushy, sounds like what we just got over with Claire, the 3 week growth spurt. It's super exhausting.

Sakura, I agree with the others, it's not your fault, and I think your friend should have known better not to come over and be around a newborn while sick

Thanks lock
Oh was ill yday UNO what men are like when there I'll
He did nothing at all! Ino he was ill but when I'm ill life goes on I have to still be a mom
I did everything i got up today didn't wake him up and did it all this morning and he's just been getting on my nerves
A bit of help woulnt go a miss it's getting harder to settle Cruz in the day now he's more alert esp with having two toddlers who are so loud
It's hard hard work ! Nearly 4 & 2 year olds then a new born
Then he had the cheek to say I don't care or love CJ and Chad jist becuse all my attention is on Cruz I'm sorry but he's newborn I mean cmon I'm still doin everything for the boys I just Have to have a lot of time for Cruz Ino he didn't mean it but why say it X

Donna, hope your partner comes back and apologises. I know I'm spending more time with Annabel at the moment but with a newborn we don't have a choice! He's lucky he has you - you're clearly a fantastic mum x

Heather, how do you know when they are just sucking and not actually eating? Sometimes I think Annabel is doing that but I can't be sure. I've also tried a pacifier but like Hadleigh she spits it out most of the time.

Sakura, hope your baby is better soon. Don't blame yourself!

Thanks girls he came home last night said sorry lol

Cruz is all snuffly bless him
He still slept so well tho
He fell asleep in the evening around half 5ish I'd say I had to wake him at 8pm to get him ready for bed he had his bottle at 8.20pm bk to sleep and that was him till 12.40am had bottle back to sleep till 4.25am another bottle and it's 7.50am now and Hes sill asleep bless him x

James is all snuffly today too. He keeps crying and arching his back as well as if he's in pain after feeds :(

Donna so glad he is black, not the stress you need after having a baby xx

Bev sorry james was unsettled, Jacob used to do that a lot with his back, had bad colic for ages and would tend to lead him to get stressed
And gulp causing more..hope he settles more for u soon.

I don't want to jinx it but I can't believe how good Isabelle is. She had another night sleeping load! Went 10 until 2 the from half 2/3 until a small feed at 5ish and I just woke her to feed! Iv breastfed all my children and never had a baby do this its feels so strange!!

Hi ladies

I joined the group a while ago but I'm so sorry I haven't had time to be posting. I have though read all your posts in my daily email so I've kept up to date with a lot here and there.

I had a little girl on 11 Jan via c section. 7lbs 14oz and called her Lily. She's a little sister to my 2 year 8 month old William :)

Donna, over Boxing Day my husband and I were talking about separating and I've had to tell him now that I'm not making a decision until my hormones are back to normal (which will be a while as I'm BF). I know already that it's over but I don't want huge tension after I've just given birth and I don't want him to push to sell the house, which we'll have to do. So just to say, you're not the only one and I totally get how terrifying it is. Hugs to you mama x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->