January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi girls, just a quick question.. Midwife just turned up unannounced.. We are visiting relatives shortly so I said she'd have to come back.. What is it they do at day 5 visit?? She said heel prick and weight but it would take 40 minutes?? Do they do the whole full body check again??since the whole hip thing i really do want her pulled around again.. Just wandering as I know the hv will want to do it all again when she comes next week!!

My yellow bean turned out to be a girl! <3 born at exactly 36 weeks on January 2nd.

Embeth at our 5 day check (done on day 6 for us) she did the heel prick test, weight check and just asked questions about how often baby feeds etc, how you are feeling and coping. Mainly just the midwife form filling but it did take about 40 mins.

Congratulations Rachel!

Glad he apologized donna! Men can be quite dumb at times!

Congrats Rachel and julesjules!

I've been up since 330am battling ds1 back to sleep. My husband took over for about half an hour while I fed Benjamin. Now we're both out in the living room and everyone is asleep but me.

Thanks Bev xx

Congratulations Rachel and julesjules!

Hope u manage to catch up on some sleep mushy, sounds rough these early days can be so exhausting xx

I thought the heel prick had to be done on day 5 that's what they told me I was only there about 15 mins they didn't weigh him on day 5 X

Here he is 18 days old X

https://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/Donnarobbo88/Mobile%20Uploads/1F941802-A6C8-4A8B-B47D-6E72E927DCEB_zpsy1u5gjtp.jpg

https://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/Donnarobbo88/Mobile%20Uploads/000904D6-1BD8-4DF3-AF20-88056BD87416_zpsjprepdct.jpg

Gorgeous Donna xxx

Midwife just left... Heel prick done (hate how they cry &#128533;)

She weighed her and she has put on weight!!! Was 8lb1 at birth and is now 8lb2!! Pleased my milk is doing a good job!! Xxx

Glad he apologised Donna. Aww Cruz is so cute!

Sorry julesjules I missed your announcement. Congratulations!

Thanks... She has a final midwife check on Thursday what do they do at this one?? I really can't remember!! Is it just weight?? Xx

At mine they just did a weight check and asked a few questions and that was it :)

Thanks Hun
Well I have two poorly boys
CJ and Chad both burning up and coughing like mad CJ says he has a tummy ache and asked to go bed Chad can't stop coughing and sounds like he has croup coming again I hope not in dreading poor Cruz getting ill
We're all in bed now X

Hope ur boys feel better soon Donna and that cruz avoids it xxx

Thanks girls it's been. Long night
Cjs been throwing up all night and chads defo got croup that cough is back then cruz woken twice he's stil asleep now but I brought him into bed with me about 45 mins ago as he was stiring And I was shattered lol he looks so cute snuggled up next to me and I don't mind on the odd occasion lol x

Poor CJ and Chad :( Holly had croup a few months ago and it was horrible. I hope they get better soon :hugs:

Been more of a stalker on here but looks like I no longer having a Jan baby (due date was 24th), but happy to see so many lovely new babies over the last month. I feel so far behind you all :(

I am so excited to meet my baby but part of me is too tired to go into labour- especially by evening. I guess the contractions will liven me up ;)

gongrats to all the lovely new babies. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"