January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Can anyone more computer literate than me help with the Snowdrops signature please? I've tried clicking on the link but it doesn't seem to work for me. If I copy and paste the link in my signature all you can see is the text, not the image.

thanks for any help x

saw my midwife for the first time yesterday, peed in a cup while trying to wrangle 2 toddlers isn't easy, and talking above them to my midwife isn't easy either. What on earth am I thinking having 3???? :haha:

She has moved my EDD to Jan 6th, but I'm not planning on changing anything until Monday, which is when my dating scan is. I'm excited for it, but I'm also pretty nervous too, worried they won't find a HB at all :nope:

I'm super excited for your scan lockandkey all will be well

Can anyone more computer literate than me help with the Snowdrops signature please? I've tried clicking on the link but it doesn't seem to work for me. If I copy and paste the link in my signature all you can see is the text, not the image.

thanks for any help x

[*URL=https://s1368.photobucket.com/user/SarahLou37/media/JanuarySnowdrops_zpse35fxsqd.gif.html]

If you remove the star from the beginning of this and copy and paste it should work.

Thanks Mushymilk. Has it worked?...

:shrug: not sure what I'm doing wrong!

Morning girls. Hope ur all well. 8 weeks today for me . Scan on Monday can't wait to know everything is ok i have no reason to think otherwise but it's always a worry till you see baby isn't it . :)
I'm scared what life will be like with three also! X excited to tho x

:shrug: not sure what I'm doing wrong!

There missy be something wrong with the link. I gave you the one I originally used, and figured it works for me so it must work for others. I'm not sure what else to do besides ask the creator of the image.

cntry and mini- I'm so sorry to hear :( prayers for comfort and strength

bkk- that's amazing! so glad you had them run a scan. :happydance:

lockandkey- hope your scan is lovely <3

i'm now on 3 morning sickness meds. the hg has hit full swing :(

Blessedmomma- what meds are you taking? My midwife has just given me a med called Diclegis, and it's designed specifically for pregnant women with nausea and MS, so it's a category A. I've taken it for 2 days thus far, I feel a tad bit queasy here and there, but there's a huge improvement. I feel I have the ability to function like a human being again.

So I'm definitely out levels have stopped increasing, they are exactly the same today as they were on Tuesday. I go to do more bloodwork Monday to see if they go down by themselves and it is passes on is own.

Sorry hun x

I was shopping at asda yday & felt so ill was unreal. Felt like I was going to faint & be sick. 3 days till my scan excited can't wait to no all is ok then won't be long till be 12 week scan :) x soon out of first tri. X
I feel for u blessed momma I was on anti sickness tablets with Chad was horrible x

Well as for me. Late yesterday evening I suffered some really bad aching lower back pain. No sharp pains or pulling. But def very uncomfortable. I have no blood lost but can't help but feel out....And after 3 years ttc I am hoping hard right now. Xx

SteffyRae I'm so sorry!

Lesh, try to stay positive! I know it's easier said then done!

:hi: ladies!

Can I join? Am cautiously pregnant after a 2nd tri loss in February.

Due date is 31.1.16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->