January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope baby comes soon for you Hun :)

Chad had croup about 3 months ago was horrible
Did holly need the steroids? Chad had the one dose last time but with it being Sunday there isn't much I can do :( X

Hope your baby arrives soon Lillian!

Holly didn't need steroids. I was really surprised that the doctor didn't give her anything for it, he just said that steam would help, so lots of showers etc. Hope he's better soon xx

Cruz will not settle today at all he's wanting milk every two hours and waking up not long after falling to sleep I'm shattered X

That sounds like how James is all the time lol. Is Cruz maybe going through a growth spurt as I've heard there is one between 2-3 weeks? Hope he settles down soon xx

Lol bless them :)
I'm thinking maybe having a growth spurt oh has sent me for a nap I've brought Cruz up he's in his crib don't no how long he will stay there lol
Hoping he sleeps ok tonight he wasn't even goin 4 hours last night between feeds x

Hi girls,

Donna really hope your boys are better soon and you get some sleep xx

Lillian hope the baby comes soon!!

Isabelle slept really well again last night she's going up to 4 hours a time, can't believe it.

Did any of u get the baby blues? I'm feeling so sad and anxious at the moment :( hoping it goes soon! X

Blaine is sleeping super well he sleeps 4-7 hours during night lately its been every 4 cause he's not well but last week he was sleeping 6-7 hours during night :D super blessed

Gabrielle sleeps for two 4 hours stretch at a time from 3 am to noon... too bad her internal clock is a bit off 😂

With just 1 baby though it's easier to just sleep whenever. That and OH has 5 weeks paternity leave, plus he works from home anyway. I admire you ladies who are alone all day with 2 or more!!

I had the baby blues as well Embeth. Spent a lot of the first week crying my eyes out and I didn't even know what I was crying about, just felt so emotional! :hugs:

Blaine sounds like such a good sleeper Sakura. So jealous of all these good sleepers! :haha:

Thanks bev, rubbish hormones put you through so much! I always get really sad that my pregnancy is over in the first couple of weeks, then just feel depressed and to add to it since all the checks Isabelle had with her hips and stuff I'm a wreck at every appointment that they ll say something's wrong!! Don't think I'll relax until she gets this follow up scan in 4 weeks and they say it's fine again.

Xxx

I hope your baby decides to come soon Lilllian!

Here's a picture of my sweet girl

Attachments

• 20160130_155940.jpg
    20160130_155940.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
I always get the baby blues and cry a lot they wasn't so bad this time but still had them
Well I've been up a&e with CJ most evening his temp was 40 and wouldn't come down 111 said to take him up
Dr said he's ok and just a viral and to keep checking him his temp come down to 37 and to keep giving him calpol
It's messed up Cruz routine me not being here tho
I've brought him to bed and normally he has a top up feed and goes of to sleep but he's not Intrested in bottle and just lying there lol hoping he goes to sleep soon and stays asleep cuz I'm so tired and nt feeling very well my self so need a rest he's only been goin 4 hours then 3 last night but had been doing 6/7 hour stretch hopefully we will get back into the swing of it Tomoz he's feeling a bit under the weather to X

I got the baby blues for a few weeks too Embeth x I always have that feeling of missing my pregnancy but it's gone now a month on. It's such a difficult hormonal time. Now Annabel is a month old I'm happy to say I'm past the stage of not wanting her to grow too quickly to looking forward to her getting chubby and fitting into 0-3 month clothes!

Hope baby comes soon Lillian, I was always worried about going into labour late at night and being exhausted, in the end she was born in the middle of the night and I hadn't had sleep for days but all was fine :thumbup:

I had to pack away some of Elizabeth's new born clothes yesterday as she no longer fits in them and I was crying my eyes out! dH looking at me like I had lost the plot. I was such a nicer person when I was pregnant I'm a lot more snappy with DH now, period hormones turn me into a monster!

Hope you are holding your baby soon Lillian!

She's a little cutie, Pitakat :)

Lilly, I'm more snappy too. Im feeling a bit flat lately. I'm not sure if it's because of the sleep deprivation building up, the cold I (and everyone else in the family has) or something more. Im pretty sure if I got more sleep I'd be feeling much better but that's easier said than done!

I don't know if I have the baby blues, or just pure exhaustion but these past few days have been super emotional. I think it's mostly just exhaustion related. Between both these boys I'm getting about 3 hour of sleep a night and it's killing me! DS1 is teething and keeps waking and not sleeping enough, waking multiple times a night and only wanting to nurse back to sleep. There are nights I nurse one and then switch to the other for hours before both are finally settled enough for me to sleep.

I'm soo touched out too. DS1 literally nurses ALL DAY. If I am sitting with Benjamin nursing, he wants to come over and nurse, if I sit down at all he wants to nurse. If I get down on the floor to play with him, he wants to nurse. Sooo much nursing and it's driving me insane!

Pita she is gorgeous!!

Donna hope ur boys are better today x

Glad to hear your baby blues are all gone Lucy, I'm looking forward to being a few weeks further on, I can cope with everything much better when I'm not hormonal and anxious!

Mushy it sounds like really hard work nursing both you really must be exhausted. My eldest two boys are only 17 months apart it was hard euro in the early days but now they are 7&9 it's so much easier as they have a playmate around constantly x

Dh back to work this morning!! He works from home so will be around but still not looking forward to managing everything... �� Isabelle slept well again only sat up with her at 12 to feed/ change. Fed once lying down after that and that was it such a good girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->