January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope CJ is better soon Donna :hugs:

Tandem feeding is hard work Mushy, especially when they both want to feed so often. Holly is the same when she sees James feeding.

Sorry your dh is back at work Embeth. Hope today goes well :)

Thanks girls hope ur ok mushy
My two eldest are 2 years apart it's hard work but gets easier
I'll be takin Chad and Cruz to the Drs today Cruz isn't himself all snuffly want him checked he woke at 11.35pm & 3.45am then up at 7.40am bless him x

Annabel is also quite stuffy at night. My DH was great and held her a lot last night as she seems to breathe better sitting up. Poor thing. Hope your boys are ok Donna x

Embeth I hate the anxious stage. I'm the same as you Mushy. Think I'm exhausted and it makes me emotional! I need to be out of the house a lot at the moment. Although it's hard it usually makes me feel better.

I don't know how you tandem nurse Mushy and Bev, must be extra exhausting!!

I'm also looking forward to when Cruz gets chunky and can smile etc altho I don't want him getting big in excited to see him grow
I'm aching today I hate being ill :( no time to be ill. Cruz fell asleep in his basket by himself when I was making kids brekkie and last night he fell asleep by himself for bed normally he falls half asleep on bottle x

Hope the doc goes well Donna x

Well the first school run since giving birth it's all been surprisingly organised! Isabelle has been sleeping for 2 hours now! So have done all
Housework Jacob watching children's TV and I'm sitting down! If things carry on like this it would be amazing!

I usually like to be out Lucy too.. Im a bit scared at the moment to do it with Isabelle and Jacob think going to attempt it next week when she's another week older. Iv developed real anxieties about all her checks from that awful doctor being so rough with her. I'm really hoping once she's had her hearing/midwife and health visitor check this week I will calm down.. Don't want it to be an issue with me! It's usually my health I'm over the top about not usually the kids!! Xx

My little miss on her play mat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 12
Glad the school run went well Embeth. Isabelle is so cute :)

Isabelle is gorgeous!

Hope I get a decent sleep tonight. I really think it will help my overall mood.

Hi ladies :) Embeth i too done my first (morning) school run today... 3 kids.... i got there early! bargain lol Olivia LOVES being in her wrap. Best money iv spent the wrap, frees up my hands, easier on school runs, and shes nice and snuggly warm! I always get comments about how cozy she looks.
Can you all believe how fast these days/weeks are going now our babies are here? Our pregnancies dragged for sure! How many january snowdrops are still waiting for baby?
xx

Well no school runs for me for a few days until cjs better he's a lot better today but there a 48 hour rule so he can't go back til at least Wednesday in feeling like crap tho so I'm glad lol
I've got loads to do
Lots of washing to put away bottles to wash and sterlise and so cba X

Cruz keeps waking up and crying like he's in pain but don't no what's wrong with him bless him x

Aww James is the same. Feel bad when I don't know what to do :(

Bless them :(
Poor babies so do I he keeps falling asleep on me I lay him down and cries and he's never like this Ino his cry is a pain cry tho I think he's feeling under the weather bless him x

Hope Cruz feels better soon donna!

Guess who's a month old today?! I can't believe it, he's growing so quickly too!

Well I just survived the after school run with all 4!! Was fine! Jacob loves his buggy board, it has a seat on as well so he loves sitting down! Isabelle slept! I have ordered an ergo baby carrier today.. Expensive but hoping it will make life easier for me. Xx

I have an ergo, actually two because I love them so much. Ds1 was a turd though and decided he didn't want to be held in the carrier shortly after I bought the 360.

He settled down after his bottle at 3pm bottle and has been asleep since bless him gna give him a bath tonight and hopefully settle him of for bed X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->