January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I have an Ergo 360 too but so far I've been too much of a chicken shit to use it...I'm scared I'll put Thomas in wrong and he'll fall out or something. :blush: I need to get over this...are all first time moms scared of everything or is it just me?

Cruz slept 8.15 - 2.30am then went bk to sleep til 6.30 wen he stired so got him in wv me & woke him at 7.30 he's just having his bottle now bless him so he did a 6 then 5 hour stretch bless him x

I'm the same scared to use a wrap or anything Incase I do it wrong X

He's 3 weeks old today Alredi X

I have an Ergo 360 too but so far I've been too much of a chicken shit to use it...I'm scared I'll put Thomas in wrong and he'll fall out or something. :blush: I need to get over this...are all first time moms scared of everything or is it just me?

I'm afraid to use mine right now too. I'm afraid of using it with the infant insert, I watched the video on how to do it and there's so many little steps. I'm sure it'll be fine once I just try it, but I don't want to do it wrong either! In the mean time I use my moby which is awesome when they're so little.

I love my moby wrap too :) Thinking of getting something like a mei tai for when he's a bit bigger.

I've been using the baby k'tan wrap which is good. It's basically the moby. I've put her in the Bjorn too but she's a bit small for it. I know they say they're not great for babies hips but I find it so easy to use for short trips. I have the ergo 360 but haven't got it out yet. Don't worry fit, totally natural to feel scared to try new things with tiny babies :)

I am still waiting - had some contractions last night but they disappeared by early hours. feel a bit ridiculous now- 41 + 2 :(

I got the K'tan wrap from recommendation on here a while back and looking forward to using it, after so many wraps before that were hard to use, it looks easy. My husband liked the Moby but it didn't suit me - my baby kept slipping down in it. Spent a fortune on a Beco one for last baby and it was a disaster to get on and off.

Hope the contractions start back up again soon Lillian!

Hi girls,

My ergo should come today.. Will try it at the school run maybe!!

Got my 7 year old at home today as his full of cold.. Just braved tesco with 3 of them! Was quite good even stopped for a nice hot chocolate in the cafe! 😉.

I cleared my maternity clothes yesterday can't bring myself
To get rid of them so they re going in the loft.. I just find it too sad.. Dh thinks I'm mad number 5 just can't happen!!😁😁😁

Isabelle was amazing again last night had to wake her to feed.. She's such a lazy bones!

I'm afraid to use mine right now too. I'm afraid of using it with the infant insert, I watched the video on how to do it and there's so many little steps. I'm sure it'll be fine once I just try it, but I don't want to do it wrong either! In the mean time I use my moby which is awesome when they're so little.

I watched the video too and completely agree - ugh, so many steps. I practiced a bit with Thomas's stuffed monkey but want DH to watch the video and get Thomas fitted in the carrier properly - he's so much better at that kind of thing.

I also have a K'tan wrap but am afraid to use it too. :dohh:

Hope your 7 year old gets better soon Embeth :hugs:

Glad Isabelle is sleeping so well! :)

My almost 4 year old has a bad barking cough and a bit of a fever. Really worried in case James gets it, he's already caught his first cold :(

I use the K'tan too, she looks so comfy in it. I was nervous at first but it's really quite easy and Gabbie just put herself in the right position.

Great you had a good shopping trip embeth

Hope Hollys better soon bev
My house is full of germs
I see holly is nearly 4
Cjs four in 11 days I was due today with him but he didn't want to come lol
I can't believe I've now got three X

Sorry I haven't posted much lately girls. I read everyday. :)

Been feeling a lot of baby blues, I'm worried it could turn to PPD. I suffer from serve anxiety my whole life, but I feel it on a totally different level right now. I've left the house a total of 3 times with baby in the past month. I have opportunities to leave but I get so anxious and over think every detail I end up sitting at home. DH is amazing and says he will watch baby, he said I could even go out with DS1 alone and even go to the salon, etc and he'd watch both... but because of my anxieties I am so scared to drive... I've never driven alone. I feel like a terrible Mom and I'm missing out on a lot of fun activities with DS1 because I'm scared to take him. :(

It's silly things too, I'm bfing and would have to pump some milk for DH to feed baby if I were to leave the house without him. I've never done that before, and have been so anxious he won't take a bottle, etc etc I've put it off. I don't know how much to pump, how to store it, how to heat it up, etc.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately girls. I read everyday. :)

Been feeling a lot of baby blues, I'm worried it could turn to PPD. I suffer from serve anxiety my whole life, but I feel it on a totally different level right now. I've left the house a total of 3 times with baby in the past month. I have opportunities to leave but I get so anxious and over think every detail I end up sitting at home. DH is amazing and says he will watch baby, he said I could even go out with DS1 alone and even go to the salon, etc and he'd watch both... but because of my anxieties I am so scared to drive... I've never driven alone. I feel like a terrible Mom and I'm missing out on a lot of fun activities with DS1 because I'm scared to take him. :(

It's silly things too, I'm bfing and would have to pump some milk for DH to feed baby if I were to leave the house without him. I've never done that before, and have been so anxious he won't take a bottle, etc etc I've put it off. I don't know how much to pump, how to store it, how to heat it up, etc.

Sorry to hear your feeling anxious, maybe talk to your health visitor it midwife if it doesn't get better. I have also been really anxious and on edge I could quite happily stay in my pjs and Hyde away all day if it wasn't for the fact Dh is at work and I have 2 bigger children to get up and out.

Hope u feel better soon xx :hugs:

Claire is 1 month old today! (already!!!!!!!!!!!) and her 1 month check up is tomorrow.

Oh I love babywearing! I have a ring sling, a mei tai, and a Girasol woven wrap. It does take a small bit of time to put them on, maybe 1 or 2 mins min max, but I find it fun to learn new carries :D I especially like the mei tai and woven wraps because you wear baby on your front and back! I wore Claire on my back yesterday in the rucksack carry, and she slept while I cleaned and baked cookies.

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/12669713_10201510041829536_8353180061025100097_n_zpsxndwxjgv.jpg
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/945890_10201429727061717_6803599365645066082_n_zpsv0uzakxz.jpg

I'm sorry you are having some baby blues TTC, hope it passes for you soon! :hugs:

TTC I had pretty bad anxiety with my DS, it's hard :( I wouldn't leave him with anyone (including for DH) and had trouble sleeping. Really hope you feel better soon xx

Looking good Lock! Happy one month Claire :)

Lillian hope your contractions get going! You must be the last of the January babies??

Morning girls

Hope everyone's ok?

Overslept this morning so all been a rush! Isabelle only woke at 1 and 4.20 but with her second wake between feeding pooing and sick it was gone 5.30 before she went back to sleep!

Lock that pic is great she looks so tiny in her wrap!

I took this pic yesterday of my 4 love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g