January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww lovely photo! <3

Going to get James registered this morning :)

Beautifu pic embeth

I'm so ill we dint get up til 8
Cruz woke at 12ish and 4 then up at 8ish when I got up

Kids won't eat anything cuz there I'll seem to be on the mend tho
They've been wakin up in the night and never wake up Chad never wakes up even wen he's I'll X so dno what's up wv him X

Sorry you're all ill Donna, I hope you all feel better soon :hugs:

Taking Holly to the doctors as she's not well at all, think she has got an eye infection now too :(

Thanks bev and Donna xx

Hope both ur little ones and u Donna feel better v soon.

I'm feeling so tired and achey, don't know why as don't get a bad sleep just struggling.. Plus my hip is hurting walking and going down stairs.. It kept getting stuck drying labour and seems worse now than when I was pregnant. &#128542; anyone else got hip pain??

Enjoy getting James registered bev xx

Hope your hip is better soon Embeth :hugs:

James is now registered :)

Took Holly to the doctors and she has a throat infection, conjunctivitis, a high fever and she's been sick :(

Poor thing bev hope she's better soon, poor u having to deal with it all xx

Hope she's better soon bev Cruz doesn't wna sleep today he's tired but keeps waking x

Isabelle's been exactly the same Donna! Not like her at all she's been awake so much. Just in the last half hour managed to settle her. Jacobs having his sleep too.. I have the school run in 20 minutes hoping they both stay asleep and I can leave them with dh while he works x

You poor mommas and your sick kiddos, can't be easy with a newborn! I hope they all start feeling better soon.

I actually got some decent sleep last night and I woke up feeling hung over. What?!

Embeth that picture is too cute!

It's weird how sometimes more sleep makes you feel worse! I think I'm so used to lack of sleep now it's a shock to the system when I get a good night!

Oh man, sorry to hear about all the sick kids :-( hopefully everyone is on the mend soon!

You look great, Lock! I have the moby and have used it several times already. I'm really liking it :)

Embeth, that's an adorable picture!

I haven't got a picture of both kids yet as my son has only held Madelyn a couple times, and only for a couple brief moments. He's adjusting pretty well to having a new baby in the house though.

Any news, Lilllian?

Cruz finally settled to and is stil asleep now I'm bathing the two other boys who are fighting in the bath lol x

Love the pic of your four babies Embeth :)

Argh, hope the sick little ones Bev and Donna get better soon. Hope you're feeling stronger today Donna. I've also had a nasty cold and it makes it so much harder to cope with the sleep deprivation. :(

Annabel still has a snotty nose and is now coughing a little bit (as am I). Annoying!

We just got her birth certificate so now we can get her passport. We are heading over to the US to visit the in laws in 3 weeks. Eek! Can't even think about it yet.

Great pics lock and embeth!

Hope all the sick mommas and kiddos feel better soon!

Angelo had his 1month checkup today...he was 6lb 2oz and 18 1/2 inches long when he was born...now he's 8lb 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. :happydance: Just happy to know the constant bf'ing is achieving a good result.

That is such a good weight gain Athena! :)

I hope you and Annabel are better soon Lucy :hugs:

Morning girls,

Wow Lucy over to the US! How long does that take from
Australia? We fly to Florida in May and I'm already worried about the plane journey then!cant wait to go tho!

Athena what a great gain well done u!

I went to bed really early last night, Isabelle woke not long before midnight and would not settle! Ended up getting up with her having a cuppa and a snack... She had bad wind eventually did a load of poo and went back to sleep!&#128512; we gave hearing check and final midwife this morning so a busy one xx

Glad Isabelle eventually settled. Hope the hearing test and midwife appointment go well :)

James still has his cold and kept choking all night on the snot :(
Holly has more energy today but her eyes look awful and she won't take the eyedrops so I'm waiting for dh to get up to help me with them. He's not well either, he had to come home from work last night. I'm the only one here who's well at the moment, hope I don't get it!

I'm still sore and achy hope ur all better soon girls and kids X

Cruz woke at 12am then 3am then was crying about a hour later think he's feeling poorly it's such a shame
All the germs in this house
It really makes me wish I could just take CJ out nursery he's never I'll when he's not there but he loves it but Ino this Is gna be a constant thing illness after illness X

Aww poor Cruz :(

I know what you mean about about nursery. Holly has picked up so many bugs and infections since she's started nursery. Seems like it's every other month!

Hope you re back to normal really soon Donna and bev, hope it doesn't get u bev. I know what you mean about the catching things.. I found with my older two the first couple of years at nursery/school were the worst then they didn't seem to catch so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->