January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Isabelle passed her hearing test and she has gone from 8lb2 to 8lb12 in 5 days!! 😀

That's great embeth! It's sad that they're not feeling well, but I've heard it's good for their immune systems to get sick early on.

Ds1 has stopped sttn and now wakes constantly to nurse. Between him and Benjamin I'm up 6-8 times a night and most of those wakings are from ds1!

CJ was the same wen I had Chad it was him waking me up more than Chad lol
Hope u get more sleep tonight Hun

Thankfully both CJ and Chad sleep thru now altho they have woke past few nights cuz there I'll.
We're swapping Chad to a toddler bed soon he's stil in his cot at the minute I'm dreading it affecting his sleep X

My god mushy u must be exhausted! Xx

Morning girls hope ur all ok chads had me up from before 7 this morning everyone else is still asleep so we're on the sofa watching peppa pig lol
Cruz eye still weeps they said its his tear duct and can take a year to open hope it opens soon bless him.
My throats still hurting hope I feel better soon! Chads still burning up as well he's way better than he was tho X

Glad Chad is feeling a bit better. Hope you feel better soon Donna :hugs:

Going to get James weighed this morning and ask the HV if she can refer us to get his tongue tie snipped but I've heard they fob you off about it a lot so we will see. It's not affecting his ability to feed, he gets loads of milk but it does affect his latch and he's getting so windy and in pain off it after every single feed :(

I've just been thinking I'm going to ring hv to get Cruz refereed for his toungue tie to be snipped
I no they'll say no tho . He makes a clicking noise when sucking the bottle and dribbles a lot of milk down the sides of mouth
They snipped chads for me and he was bottle fed to but was the main lady that actually does the snip that gave me her number then and I don't have it anymore . X

That sounds just like James apart from the clicking noise. He really struggles with the milk and chokes a lot. Fingers crossed we both have success getting the tongue ties snipped!

I don't no why they make such a big deal of it it takes all but 2 seconds to cut and iits not nice but there fine again after a few seconds X

I know, it's so simple yet they make it so difficult :(

Sounds like Jacob used to be bev.. No one ever did anything but I'm sure he had a slight tongue tie.. His latch was never as good and he suffered so much with wind and pain after feeding was a nightmare! Hope they ll sort it for u.. X
Hope everyone feels better soon in your house Donna xx

I have the health visitor coming this morning.. They usually drive me mad so can't say I'm looking forward to
It 😐 loads of housework to do before she gets here as well!

Cruz has been awake al morning this is the part I don't like the constant tryin to get them to sleep Cuz UNO they need it I much prefer it wen there on set naps or even no naps at least it's not a battle all day long X
Feeling abit down down its hard work trying to do everything get Cruz to sleep clean look after two other kids and look after myself X

Hi girls.

Sorry you're feeling a bit down Donna. Im finding it difficult with two little ones, it must be so hard with three close in age. Hope you have a good day and cruz sleeps well x

I also had a bit of a down day today. Think I'm extra tired today. Weekend tomorrow so I'll try and get a bit more sleep in.

Bless you Hun when is your youngest two? Can see it's not long
CJ I'd 4 on 13th Feb & Chad 2 4th March X

Hope the HV visit went ok Embeth :)

Sorry you're feeling down Donna. It must be difficult having to juggle so many things :hugs:

Been to the HV and James has gained 8.5 oz in the last ten days and is now 11 lbs 4 oz. I mentioned the tongue tie. Our allocated HV wasn't there so they are going to ask her to make a referral and then she will call me about it.

Hi girls,

Sorry your feeling a little down Donna and Lucy. I'm still having down moments and a ridiculous sadness that my pregnancy is over still...even considered number 5!! 😳😳 can't wait for the hormones to settle!

The health visitor stayed for an hour and a half!!! She was nice but they do go on and note every little thing u say.. Isabelle has a sleepyhead thing in her crib, she said I shouldn't use that she also told me I shouldn't use the day time rocking chair thing as they should lay flat.. It all gets a little silly I think!!i didn't mention that we co sleep a lot she would have had a heart attack!
Thinking about going out for something to eat with the kids in a bit try and cheer myself up! Xx

Sorry you ladies are feeling down, it really is not an easy transition.

Claire has a bit of reflux :( it's only mild and she's gaining weight well so she does not need to be treated. She doesn't spit up but she coughs and gags a lot and it's scary. I need to keep her in a vertical position at least 70% of the time to help soothe it.

Sorry Claire has reflux. Both my babies have had it and it's so horrible seeing them in pain isn't it :hugs:

Aww sorry for the reflux
Chad had silent reflux so wasn't sicky as such but had a lot of acid I use to be able to smell it on him poor thing
Cruz has been awake so much today it's hard to get him settled he did settle of them I had to wake him for his bottle as it had been 5 hour and I don't like him going to long in day lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->