January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I have no idea what's wrong with cruz today finally settled at half 6 asleep a hour woke up crying we've come to bed and he's in his basket fussing and making noise I think he's got wind he's brought some up but must have more and he's snuffly but I'm nt use to this bless him x
Cruz has become quiet sicky not really bad but hoping he hasn't got reflux if they have it do they have it from birth or can it just start I can't remember with Chad and I hope he isn't getting colic I'm worried about a cows milk allergy like Chad had but I don't think he has alwayd a worry tho when ones had it esp when the symptoms are so like other problems X

Donna, it depends on if you are willing to wrap a very long cloth around you and Cruz (like the last 2 photos I posted) or if you'd like to go more simple and buy a carrier with buckles.

Woven wraps are the long fabrics you would wrap around yourself. Mei Tais have a more structured body with long ties to tie around you, some also come with buckles.

Here are some of my favorite brands: Girasol, Tula, Mei Tai Baby, Infantino, and Maya Wrap.

I really like Mei Tai Baby, because you can build your own wrap by picking from the color and pattern. Since it's custom made, it will take a bit longer to make and ship than the ready to ship ones.

I have a custom made Mei Tai Baby wrap, as well as a Girasol woven wrap.

The wraps usually come with step by step instructions on how to do each carry, personally I like to watch them being done through youtube videos.

Thanks for advice lock :)

My good boy must of bee knackered he slept 8pm - 1.10am then bk of til 6.45 stired then I had to wake him at 7.40 for his bottle X

We have a moby wrap which is good at the moment but will need to switch to something else as he gets older. I like the look of mei tais :)

Wow that was a good sleep Cruz had!

James is STILL so congested. It's been going on a week now. And I think he has caught Holly's conjunctivitis now. His eye was really yellow gunky and crusty in the night. I don't know what to do apart from bathing it in water and breastmilk as I'm not sure if they can have drops at this age. Typical it's on the weekend when the doctors are closed. We might have to go to the walk in centre but we were there 5 hours last time with Holly just to get some antibiotics!

Bev I got drops when Jacob was that age his eye was awful. Isabelle had had a bit of a gunky eye but some breast milk on a cotton wool
Bud seems have done the trick.
I managed to get her to stay in her crib from about 2 until 5/6 then she came into bed with me and we woke at 8.40!!
Plan to try my ergo carrier with newborn insert today!!

Yeh they can have drops Chad is still poorly and complaining of a ear ache but yup our walk in centre takes hours and hours even tho it's actually my drs to.

I've put Cruz in the bedroom to nap cuz he can't settle downstairs very well do u think this will confuse him ? I'm worried about him getting night and day mixed up? I'm going to wake him by half 11 anyway as he will be due a bottle he just can't settle downstairs so gets over tired X

Been to the walk in centre and James' chest is clear and oxygen levels are good. He has conjunctivitis so he has to have an ointment every two hours for the next 48 hours and then every four hours for the three days after that. It's been one thing after another for my poor kids this week :(

Glad he's ok bev hope the eyes clear quickly xx

Morning girls,

Hope everyone's having nice weekends. Just got up and Isabelle's fast asleep in bed on dh chest!! She is getting better at sleeping in her cot as well so going to make a real effort to get her back in there after a feed.. Just love her close tho!!

My eldest has a party today then I'll prob go to my mums for dinner later that's about it! First week this week with no midwife or health visitor appointments.. Just got her follow up hip scan on 24th which I'm starting to stress about although the last one was clear.. Fx all still
Normal and they will discharge her! Xx

Morning girls aww sure it will be fine Hun :) glad isabelle is getting better at sleeping in cot :) bless her X

Well last night Cruz had a bottle at half 5 went to sleep I thought he would wake again to have his bed bottle etc he didn't wake up til 10pm
Then again at 2 and we got up at half 7 he has been such a good boy bless him x
My boys love him Chad is starting to pay more attention to him now as well X
I can't believe he's almost a month old Alredi :(
Getting him weighed Tuesday x

Hope everything is ok and you can be discharged soon Embeth :)

Glad Cruz had a good sleep. Can't believe our babies are almost a month old, it just goes too fast.

James was more settled last night after I gave him some saline drops, he seemed less congested all night after that.

Hi all, I had my beautiful baby girl on Thursday night. My husband and I were having a pizza/pasta takeaway at 7pm, then contractions started picking up had to get midwife here at 9pm and had my daughter at 10.13 pm. We couldn't get the pool filled up in time as my waters broke and she came within minutes after. It was so perfect and couldn't have gone better. she weighed a healthy 8lbs 7ozs.

She is feeding really well and my milk has just come in today. Had a touch of the baby blues yesterday but I'm feeling great again today. Life is good :)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
Beautiful girl congratulations! What have u called her? Xxx

Congratulations Lillian she's beautiful!

I'm so exhausted and touched out, yesterday starting around 5 am I had both kids nursing pretty much non stop. I had a break with ds1 when we took him to the park, but then as soon as we got home it was back to nursing. He's been waking up to 5 times a night to nurse and I'm tired enough with Benjamin this wasn't helping. It sucks extra because he was night weaned before. I'm trying to get him back to that! Soo exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->