January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I really don't know how u do it mushy! Amazing mummy!!

Sorry Alexander is still waking in the night for feeds Mushy. Holly still is too although just short ones now. Last night she woke me to tell me she didn't want a feed, I don't know what the point of that was :haha:

Congrats Lillian!

That must be so though Mushi! Hopefully it's only temporary :(

My baby has been very good with night sleep. We go to bed at 10h30, she has her last feed and falls asleep. Wakes up at 5am, feed, back to sleep ´till 9am. :)

Of course that's only if I hold her... she hates her mose basket. I need to work on that but really don't know how...

Wow you have such a good sleeper DannaD!

James hates his Moses basket too!

That's a great sleeper danna!! Isabelle isn't keen on her crib.. She sleeps so well cuddled into me will go hours xxx

Yes I'm lucky! Hopefully it stays that way.

I'm starting to think babies who don't mind sleeping alone are the exceptions, not the rules! And I swore I wouldn't co-sleep.. lol

Cruz sleeps In his basket but so did Chad CJ hated it and slept with me lol

Don't no what's wrong wv Cruz tonight tho we've had bath and bottle and he will not settle he's in his basket now and keeps crying every so often .
We've not had one bad night for bedtime yet really so bet this is it lol plus he's fell asleep twice on me today think maybe that's why he won't settle now
He normally has his bottle falls asleep or almost asleep goin in basket fidgets and grunts for 10 mins or so then finally settles down doesn't normally have a dummy at all at night he's sucking it now tho. Hopefully he will settle soon X

Congratulations Lillian she is beautiful and so glad it all went well.

Maurice is not keen on sleeping in his moses basket at night either!

He finally settled of bless him I no I'm really lucky to have a baby that sleeps so well in his basket but even when they don't don't worry time goes to fast and before UNO it there big x

Congratulations Lilllian, what a gorgeous baby she is! And wow, nice quick birth!

Madelyn is sleeping pretty well in her side sleeper, but who knows if that will last. She has been waking just enough to eat every 2 to 3 hours at night. But last night she was fussy, giving a little cry then falling back to sleep for a bit then giving another little cry. I think she was gassy. DH went and slept on the couch because she kept waking him up. We took her to church for the first time today and she slept through most of it lol.

I don't know how I'm managing, but I am. I think it's because I'm actually taking my vitamins regularly now. They would make me sick when I was pregnant. I also didn't realize how much energy Benjamin was taking from me! I should be more tired, but I'm actually not. Although wouldn't mind if Alexander slept more.

Donna that's still awesome for Cruz, he's still young!

Congrats on your baby girl Lillian! :)

Annabel goes to sleep in the side sleeper usually till 2 or 3am then she sleeps next to me. I put her in her Moses basket today at midday on her tummy on a lovely soft blanket (happy to do that when I can watch her) and she's still asleep 3 and a half hours later! She's 6 weeks tomorrow and I can't remember how much they're 'meant' to be awake during the day but I feel like she sleeps a lot. She's only really awake for more than 20mins late evening.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Aww bless her :) Chad slep 8-2am & bk off woke at 6.30am so got him in wv me for a cuddle
Cruz awake a lot in the day X

James tends to sleep a lot in the day. Sometimes I think he sleeps too much in the daytime but I guess he will start being more alert in the day soon!

Yup before we no it they'll be running circles round us its scary how fast time goes

Cjs gone back to nursery today x

Morning girls

Tired today! Isabelle was in bed with me most of the night.. shes been awake for the past two hours and has just dropped off now!! I'm supposed to be taking her into work today to meet my department weathers a little crazy out there tho! Not sure whether to go or not!
Is anyone else with a toddler as well planning on going to toddler groups?? I want to take Jacob wandering when to start xx

Embeth, I just came back from a toddler playgroup and so far (I've been twice) it's been great as Annabel has slept the whole time so I've got to spend time with DS there. Great to talk to some other mums too!

Good girl Hadleigh!

My little chunk gt weighed today he's 10lb 11oz !! He was 8lb 7oz wen he was last weighed at 10 days old ! Can't believe how big he's gettImg hv wouldn't even refer him for his toungue tie cuz he's gained a good weight X

He's 4 weeks old today! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->