January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That is great Cruz is gaining lots of weight. He's doing great :)

Well done cruz!! I was looking at Isabelle's 0-1 stuff and feeling sad that she ll be out of it soon 😕 my broody hormones are still going around!! I said to dh if I feel this way in a year we will have one more.. He went white!!lol!

Well done cruz!! I was looking at Isabelle's 0-1 stuff and feeling sad that she ll be out of it soon 😕 my broody hormones are still going around!! I said to dh if I feel this way in a year we will have one more.. He went white!!lol!

Benjamin is already fitting into 3 month clothes! I can't believe it because we had to buy him newborn clothes because EVERYTHING was so big on him! Even the newborn clothes, and now they don't even fit at all!

My husbands trying to convince me to 3 in 3! I'm not entirely convinced yet.

Aww I feel sad too that James has grown out of things. He was such a big baby I feel like he was barely a newborn for very long at all :(

Benjamin is already fitting into 3 month clothes! I can't believe it because we had to buy him newborn clothes because EVERYTHING was so big on him! Even the newborn clothes, and now they don't even fit at all!

My husbands trying to convince me to 3 in 3! I'm not entirely convinced yet.

U would be very busy then 😉 I'm glad of the gap between my first two and third.. First two were only 17 months apart then I needed a little break!😀 it would be great to have them all growing up together so close tho!

Gabbie was small at birth, 6lbs8oz, so she still fits her newborn stuff...but she is filling them a lot more. This is so bittersweet. I want her to grow into a healthy child, but I want to keep my tiny baby!!

Three under three ur brave mushy lol!
Cruz still fits newborn don't no how lol he wears 0-3 also tho can't believe how big he's getting X

I'm still sad we won't do it again but still feel done I want to enjoy them growing up now but I don't how I'll feel next year I'm normally pregnant again before they get to big so to get to like 14/15 months and not get pregnant wil be wierd. X

Annabel is still (just) fitting her newborn clothes at 6 weeks but I'm actually looking forward to moving up, time for some new clothes! :)

3 under 3 would be hard work Mushy! My SIL had her 3rd when her other 2 were 2.5 and 15 months. I think she felt she didn't get to fully enjoy them being babies and it all went really quickly. But it would be so fun for the kids! :)

Embeth, what's the age difference between your second and third? I'm thinking I'd like to wait until Annabel is 3 to have a third, but who knows! I'll be 36 then!

Annabel is still (just) fitting her newborn clothes at 6 weeks but I'm actually looking forward to moving up, time for some new clothes! :)

3 under 3 would be hard work Mushy! My SIL had her 3rd when her other 2 were 2.5 and 15 months. I think she felt she didn't get to fully enjoy them being babies and it all went really quickly. But it would be so fun for the kids! :)

Embeth, what's the age difference between your second and third? I'm thinking I'd like to wait until Annabel is 3 to have a third, but who knows! I'll be 36 then!

5&1/2 years between my second and third. Has worked really well, I was able to enjoy my third as a baby with the other two at school, they are all very close despite the age gap. I have found the age gap between Jacob and Isabelle quite nice so far he is nearly 2&1/2 been a lot easier than when my eldest was 17 months and I had a newborn. If we do have one more I will leave it no longer than 2 years as I'm 35 now! The clock is ticking!lol xx

I found the 2 year age gap fine between CJ and Chad it was hard at times but not overly hard they both play lovely together now fight to lol
But over all it was nice slightly less this time only by two months tho! X I would probably only want another two year age gap in 28 now but I don't want to keep having baby after baby I can't say 100 percent they will be no more my oh is certain were having no more tho but i I wanted another I could ha! I don't tho part of me still wants a girl but not to much really i adore my boys but then look at people who have had boys and Gotten a girl like you embeth and think it could happen but I could easily have another boy and altho I adore my boys and wouldn't change them I'm not sure how I'd feel to be told it's another boy esp after how upset I was this time which Ino was silly and I'm fine now
Do u feel any more complete now embeth having ur girl ?

X

Ideally I'd like to have 4, number 3 when I'm 36 in 3 years and then if I'm feeling like I can do it again another 2 years later. Right now all I can think of is getting more sleep! Haha. Donna, you're young! Heaps of time for a fourth! 😉

I do feel more complete now Donna, at this stage is hard to know as boy / girl not huge differences when they are this young. I'm hoping as time goes on having Isabelle and my three boys I will feel like I'm done.we all adore her, her big brothers are always around her!I just love children and having babies tho really don't think I'd care about sex if we had one more,
A little sister would be lovely for her but equally another boy would be fab. Will have to see what the future brings! I agree with Lucy.. You're young loads of time if u wanted a 4th down the line you may very well end up with a girlie one day xx

Haa we have January Feb and March babies
Wasn't planned that way Chad was due two weeks after cjs birthday on Feb 27th but he was late! I must be more fertile around the same time of year lol x

LO is 11 lbs 7 oz this morning! He was 8 lb 1oz at birth. I've moved him into 0-3 and 3 month clothing... newborn stuff didn't last long! He's getting so big!

We'd love all the babies ever but I need fertility treatments each time :( breaks my heart. We figure if nothing happens (won't prevent) by 1.5-2 years we will call the doctor again.

I've got the flu and DS1 is sick too. I felt terrible last night and LO wouldn't sleep so DH took over, I'm the one with the milk so I kept getting woken up. I had a fever of 102.7 and major chills. The fever broke this morning but feel awful. Hoping LO doesn't catch it!!!

we have a 2 year age gap between DD! and DS as well as DD2 and DS.

I've been busy so haven't been able to be around as much, and not a good kind of busy either :(

DD1 has wound up with type A flu. We've all had our flu vaccines this year, and I had mine during my pregnancy, so Claire has a bit more protection against it, but I've been freaking out over it and locking myself and Claire in my bedroom all week, trying my best not to touch DD1. DH has had to take the entire week off work to take care of her while I remain quarantined. No one else seems to have gotten it luckily. The washer has been going non stop as I've been having to wash clothes, blankets and pillows because she keeps throwing up on everything, ugh.

Then we have $5,000 worth of medical bills to pay, and we just found out a window we had installed recently isn't tempered, and has failed inspection. This month has not been kind to us at all!

Hope your DD is better soon Lock. Sorry about all the bills, that sounds very expensive :hugs:

Morning girls hope ur all well Cruz is a month old tomorrow wow
He slept 8pm - 2.20am bottle & bk down til 7.30am I've got decorators in doin my hall wall today X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->