January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Wow that's great Cruz only had one wake up! Can't believe he's almost a month old already.

James is still waking every 1-2 hours!

We've finally got through a day without DD1 throwing up, but giving a 4 yr old nasty tasting antiviral medication is a nightmare.

Claire has also done well with her sleep the past few nights. She slept from 8pm til 3:30 am, then slept again from 4:30 am til 10 am

Glad your DD has stopped throwing up. Getting them to take medication can be so hard!

Wow! Lock, Claire is an amazing sleeper! So is Cruz, Donna. Annabel is still every 3 hours at night. You must be tired Bev with every 1-2 hours.

I went and bought some bigger clothes for her today, now that she's too big for all her newborn clothes I'm a bit sad to put them away. But glad she's healthy and growing.

Hope you feel better soon TTC. Getting up with a newborn and having the flu is awful :(

Hi girls,

Sounds like some of your little
Ones are great sleepers.. I have been bad the last two nights and had Isabelle co sleep the whole night..she just won't sleep long in the cot and I'm exhausted! Put her
In bed with me at 10.30 last night and didn't have to sit up with her until 4.30 this morning!

My bigger two are off next week on half term.. All 4 at home and dh working.. Should be fun!!😳😳

CJ is of for half term next week to . Can't believe he starts school September he's 4 on Saturday I can't believe my little boy is going to be 4! I can remember having him he will always be my little boy!
Aww embeth we do what we can do get by! I swore I'd not co sleep before I had kids and CJ slept with me right up until got to have been around 1ish X

Feeling so tired! I'm on the mend but now DH is sick so my extra hands are gone. DS1 thankfully is all better, but he's HYPER and pent up and I feel terrible that I can't do more with him. He's going stir-crazy!! I feel like a bad Mom, he's watched so much TV this week... Thank God LO isn't sick at all, praying it stays that way!

Thanks Donna.. I've always co slept.. My toddler is still
In with us, I did swear this time I bought a nice bedside crib I would use it, just get too tired and think sod it! Lol!

TTC hope your dh is better soon and you can all get out! Xx

Sooo ladies... anyone had PP sex yet? I'm kind of dreading it, I'm worried it will hurt or not feel the same :/

Also I tried my jeans today and they don't fit. I think they will never fit again, it's my hips that got larger :(

Not for me yet Danna 🙈 All I can think about when I got to bed is how much sleep I can get!

I have dtd twice now, once at around 3 weeks pp, I felt completely fine and then once last weekend. My husband desperately wants it more, but I just am too tired to be bothered!

Still waiting for the PP bleeding to stop before we can have sex. I'm ready to get back to it lol!

Between the pp bleeding, baby in my bed and boobs pouring with milk I think it will be quite a while before I'm ready again 😉😉
My normal clothes don't fit either.. It is strange as things i wore when heavily pregnant seem nearly as tight now! I have a stone and a half to get back to pre pregnancy weight tho 😕 xx

No sex for me yet, for some reason I thought you were supposed to wait 6 weeks?? I've stopped bleeding altogether, so maybe I'm gtg? DH will certainly be happy if that's the case, though we'll have to be very careful as I'm not back on birth control yet. I'm not worried about pain/discomfort at all as everything is still the same down there, I suppose that's one benefit of having an emcs.

They suggest 6 weeks, but it's whenever you feel comfortable. For some it's earlier and others it's longer. With my first it wasn't comfortable a months afterwards, this time it felt fine at 3 weeks.

I waited until 8 weeks last time. I think I will do the same this time as the bleeding is still there on and off.

Here they say between 4-6 weeks, or whenever you feel up to it! But here we get a PP app with our doctor at 6 weeks where they check if everything is fine down there so many people wait for that I guess?

I stopped bleeding this week, and I kind of want to get it over with, or I'll get more and more anxious I think... still need to start taking birth control so at least another week. OH can't wait... it's the longest he's been whitout for a loooong time, and I think he feels a bit left out because the baby is my priority now, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->