January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

We also only waited two weeks. Have got to go into hospital on Thursday to have some retained placenta removed. Have given it long enough now to come out on its own and the tablets they gave me to try and shift it two weeks ago didn't work. i could really do without being interfered with down there after giving birth. Still, if we want to try IVF again in the summer then I need to sort it out sooner rather than later 😟

Hope all goes ok on Thursday frustrated.

I really want to have pp sex but am still bleeding.

Thanks ladies. I am still bleeding but not heavily enough to prevent sex. Am hoping the op doesn't result in any blood loss as I don't want my iron levels to plummet further. Ended up stopping the iron tablets as I thought they were contributing to Corey's awful wind and constipation (albeit i know breast fed babies are not meant to get constipated). It's four days now since he had a poo and it's the second time this has happened. He spends a lot of the day crying with wind and farting. The first nine days were so easy with him it's been a bit of a shock to have a fractious baby since then, hence my absence from the forum. The good news is that after failing to regain his birth weight by 14 days he went on to put on 19oz in the next 14 days and was 10oz 5lbs when he was four weeks old. At least all of this feeding and pumping is doing some good! He takes two 4.5oz expressed bottles during the night.

Hope ur ok girls it's my eldest birthday today been a busy day can't believe he's 4 x

Hi ladies, not checked in , in a while. hope everyone is ok. My little lady is 1 month tomorrow and now weighs 8lb exactly :)
xx

Cruz hasn't popped since wednsday and then before that hasn't popped for two days
Health visitor said its fine as long as poop isn't hard when he does go but that seems an awful long time to go with no poop X

I think it will be a week tomorrow since Corey's last poo! Still, they say breast fed babies can't get constipated....

Jacob was breastfed and would have staged of going days without pooing! He used to get quite uncomfortable.. Isabelle poos lots! All over her this afternoon had to put her straight in the bath!!
Happy birthday to your eldest Donna!
We be had a day of my sons football... Was freezing! Followed by birthday parties. It's our 10 year wedding anniversary tomorrow , this time 10 years ago we were in Florida about to get married in the sunshine and I was pregnant with my eldest but didn't know it!! Xx

Happy wedding anniversary Embeth! How fun getting married in Florida! We got married in Honolulu and I love that it says that on the kids birth certificates! Was so fun and tropical :)

Annabel does lots of poo! But less at night thank goodness. I've started rinsing her under the tap when I change her. She likes it and I think the wipes are hurting her little bottom, poor poppet.

Gabbie has 1 poo a day, around the same time. She'd very regular. I, on the other hand, am pretty constipated because of the iron supplements 😢

Happy wedding anniversary embeth
Cruz is formula fed hope he poops today he use to poop lots when he was born
He only woke once again last night
8pm - 1.45am bk of til 7 he stired from about half 6 cuz Chad was shouting me from his room and disturbed Cruz x

Thanks girls, so wish I was back in Florida now!!so cold here at the moment! Xx

Dd1 pooped about 8 to 10 times a day.
Dd2 can go a whole day without one. Thank goodness. I have cloth nappies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->