January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

What a tough few days for some ladies on here. So so so sorry to Mini Cntry and Steffy. I can't imagine what you ladies are going through. I hope you all get your rainbow babies :hugs:

BKK how exciting is that!! I'm so glad you had them check with an ultrasound!! Hoping this little baby sticks around :)

Afm I had a pretty significant amount of blood in the toilet at 2am but Hubby and I did have some pretty intense sex last night. I'm pretty sure it's just from having a sensitive cervix. If I bleed any more today I'll prob call my doctor. I hope I'm not being stupidly optimistic :nope:

So nauseated!! Driving me bonkers... so hungry my stomach hurts but can hardly eat anything. Everything gives me the shivers. I really want GLUTEN pasta and tomato sauce, both things I cannot eat. :( Funny how that works!!!

Thankfully my urge for carbs has started to wain slightly today. A good job as well as I've already put on 3kg! Am determined to carefully try to shift a bit of that over the next few weeks by being more careful about what I eat. I do NOT want to gain 55lbs with this pregnancy like I did with my son. It was too much hard work to lose it afterwards.

Morning girls. Hope ur all Ok. I normally gain about 2 stone in pregnancy so 28 lb but that tends to be all baby and it comes straight of. But the i always put weight bk on defo not this time tho.

Feel sick this morn & tired even tho I slept well. 2 days till my scan can't wait and can't wait to find out when my 12 week one is x

Ughhh weight and pregnancy �� I'm still trying to loose from Finley !!!! But im determined not to put more than a stone on im a size 14 uk so I think this is possibly lol !!!

I think hubs is having symptoms for me !!! He's gone off tea !!!! Unheard of !!! He feels sick and tired all the time - I feel bloody fantastic lol !!!!

I have zero morning sickness is that normal??

never happened in all my pregnancies. even my son's I had a little bit of it.

Yes, I think either 50% or 70% (depending on what you read) of pregnant woman don't suffer from MS at all :)

Well ladies. Yet again I am guessing the pain I was having was stretching as nearly 48 hrs later and no sign of blood etc... I do seem to be suffering with really bad WARNING TMI...Bowel problems! 1 day I can't go, next I can't stop. I suffered really bad headaches and nausea yesterday all day.

I must have 1 strong baba in there. Xx

image.jpg
Afm, Ok so not sure what's going on here. I had that bleeding thru the night two nights ago. I didn't pee from 230am until 1030 am and went I went I had a quarter size clot come out. The rest of the day was brown blood spotting and has since stopped. Yesterday I took another test to see how my line was. It was lighter but I also had only had coffee and peed barely anything so I didn't think much of it. I did a fmu test today after a 10 hour hold (thought my bladder was going to explode) and the test was lighter again. I've read about the hook effect so I decided to dilute my urine and dip another test. The left test is my fmu test and the right is the same urine but diluted. Do you think it's possible to have the hook effect this early?
FYI the simple version for those that don't know, the hook effect is where your levels are so high they cause the test to show lighter and eventually negative but when you dilute the urine the test functions properly

I only tested because of the bleeding. Otherwise I had stopped testing a while back. I took another test just now after a two hour hold and got a nice dark line. I think holding 10 hours was probably just too long. Feeling a lot better about everything now. Two weeks until my ultrasound and then I'll really feel at ease :thumbup:

I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant! Feeling so thankful to be getting further along. Praying for the next 5ish weeks to go so I can see bubs. Xx

It really is . I was sick last night. Only second time this pregnancy and fieat time while I was eating . We had a Indian takeaway for tea and I ate half maybe and it ended up in the toilet :( I think it q as because I was completely starving .
I've got a bad headache today think it's because I haven't drunk enough. Scan tomoz I'm scared and excited . Hope everything is ok. :) it's at 11.20am so ill let you all no how I get on should get my 12week sscan tomoz as well. I've never had an early scan don't really no why I'm getting one this time midwife said there jist fitting everyone in . X

Hi Everyone,

I am 6 weeks on Wednesday and just waiting for morning sickness to kick in. I had it really bad with my son but memory is kind and now I just wish I felt some kind of sickness- I remember it arrived 6 weeks on the dot but I Just feel so good right now and am a bit worried. I am tired and had the 3+ test at 5 weeks on the dot, so praying all is fine. I get a scan at 7 weeks as my midwife offered it to me - she is amazing. Wish I could fast forward a week!!

So happy to see the lines progress. They are so much darker now since 4 week's. And are so dark that even after drinking water I still get a positive. Just had to share, bc I am taking each day as a good sign. Trying to keep hope always since I am pal.

Hi Everyone,

I am 6 weeks on Wednesday and just waiting for morning sickness to kick in. I had it really bad with my son but memory is kind and now I just wish I felt some kind of sickness- I remember it arrived 6 weeks on the dot but I Just feel so good right now and am a bit worried. I am tired and had the 3+ test at 5 weeks on the dot, so praying all is fine. I get a scan at 7 weeks as my midwife offered it to me - she is amazing. Wish I could fast forward a week!!
I have zero morning sickness and will be 8 weeks on Thursday. So I feel about the same as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->