January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Holly used to poop loads. She just seemed to leak it out all day :haha:

James usually poops 1-2 times a day although he has gone longer but seems to get very uncomfortable and strains. Last night I changed 4 nappies one after the other because each time I changed one he would poop straight away!

Holly used to poop loads. She just seemed to leak it out all day :haha:

James usually poops 1-2 times a day although he has gone longer but seems to get very uncomfortable and strains. Last night I changed 4 nappies one after the other because each time I changed one he would poop straight away!

This is what Isabelle does a lot! Or in between me taking a dirty nappy away and getting the clean on poo squirts all over me!!

He finally pooped and was soft so wasn't constipated he kept popping 4 nappies I changed one after the other lmao
He's been such a good boy today he's slept loads and kept falling asleep in his bouncer
Does any one use sleeping bags? I don't no when to switch from swaddling to his sleeping bag X

Here is he 5 weeks on Tuesday

https://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/Donnarobbo88/Mobile%20Uploads/14CF5D9E-FD9A-4237-A42A-420F44F70942_zpsjtygfqtf.jpg

https://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/Donnarobbo88/Mobile%20Uploads/C72FD603-D193-4359-927F-392E3210EDCC_zpsx5rpjt0u.jpg

https://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/Donnarobbo88/Mobile%20Uploads/8FADA939-1A3C-413A-A698-BD00BF991FC8_zpstnltux4u.jpg

Glad Cruz finally pooped. Sounds like he was saving it all up, lol!

We used sleeping bags from the start as I don't know how to swaddle, lol.

Cruz is so cute, he has beautiful eyes :)

I think he was to lmao
He's in his sleeping bag and hVing his bottle for bed bless him see how he goes he escapes the swaddle now anyway thanks Hun x

Hope he sleeps well Donna.. He is gorgeous, so cute xxx

Thanks Hun!

Ino I obv felt like this after my other boys I love them all so much but I am so in love with Cruz he literally completes me he's perfect and I don't no if it's maybe because he's such a easy baby for now lol or Ino he's my last but I really and truely feel like bursting every time I look at him
I spent a lot of the first few months wishing time away with Chad he was hard work and I found it hard going from 1-2 this time Cruz had just slipped right in X

That's great Cruz is a good little baby :) he's really is handsome!

I had to stop swaddling my DS pretty early as he escaped! But Annabel is happy to stay in her little swaddle.

I think I did too much yesterday as we were moving some furniture around and now my section area is a bit tender. Oops!

Cruz is adorable Donna!

Can't believe the differences in poop :haha: Thomas poops multiple times a day, but then he also wakes up every 2 hours to be fed so I guess what goes in must come out! Last night he let us go an entire 4.5 hours before waking us to eat, amazing! Fx we get another stretch like that again tonight.

Hope u get that stretch again tonight fit!!

Lucy fx the section scar holds up for u! Have some rest 😉

Donna I know what u mean.. I feel like this time round I am enjoying her so much and am in no rush for her to her big. Plus I'm finding my toddler so cute at the moment he is such a good boy all the time I just want to sweep him up and cuddle him constantly!!

There's illness going around our house at the moment.. Dh was ill a while ago with stomach pains/feeling ill, ds1 was sick last week and is still
Suffering with bad stomach pains and then my 2 year old was sick everywhere last night! It's 3 am here in sitting up with Isabelle and feel rough.. Flu like and sick 😐 typically it's half term and I just don't have the time to be ill!! Xx

Hope you feel better Embeth, flu and newborn just don't mix! I was ill for a few weeks, just took ages to get over it because of the sleep, or lack of. Fingers crossed its a mild one! Especially with your big boys being home.

I gave Annabel a bath too early last night and she had her big sleep from 730 so I didn't get a good stretch. Late bath tonight!

I've had a whole day at home and it's now 530pm and I'm so bored and ready to escape!! 😆

Morning girls hope ur all better soon embeth :)
Cruz had a bath last night he's so chilled out its 7.45am here and he's still asleep in up with the boys we've got decorators coming to do out front room today dreading it but can't wait till its done .
Cruz went to bed at 7.20pm last night didn't wake till 3am and that's him still asleep
I don't no what I've done to my ear but it sounds muffled like I've got water in there X

Hope you're feeling better soon Embeth :hugs:

Hope the front room gets done soon Donna. Wow Cruz slept really well!

James was up every 1-2 hours again. Even my daughter never slept this badly! It's kind of a blessing in disguise that she has never slept through because after four years I'm so used to having little sleep now, rather than it being such a shock to the system! :haha:

Thanks girls, actually woke
Up not feeling too bad this morning.
Was up a lot in the night with Isabelle she seemed to have bad wind but woke up feeling better than I did in the night!

I have so so so much ironing to do it's depressing 😕 doesn't help that Isabelle is very naughty at being put down in the day! I have told my two eldest they are to spend 30 minutes cleaning their rooms.. They re not friends with me now!! Lol!!

Glad you're feeling a bit better Embeth :)

Hope you manage to get the ironing done. James is the same with not letting me put him down!

Dd2 is for me an awesome sleeper. She does 2 to 3 hour stretches at night with at least one 3.5 hour sleep.. Dd1 was the worst sleeper. She spent 45 minutes bf then she was awake 45 minutes to an hour later. This was until 9 months then it was every two hours until two years. Even now at 3 years she wakes up a few times. I was severely sleep deprived for a long time.

I'm so far behind! It's been busy around my house so I haven't been on here much.

had my 6 week check up today and all is well. ready to start losing all the extra weight. I'm already 23 lbs down, so that's a start.

hope everyone is well, I will have to read back as much as I can! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"