January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi blessed and well done on the weight loss! I've started trying to lose it this week.. Once it had my 6 week check all being well I'm going to start running.. Can't wait to fit my clothes again!

Nicely done with the weight loss Blessed!

I'm down 20-some pounds too but I gained a horrific amount of weight so I still have a long way to go. Can't wait to start running again as well, I even miss burpees LOL. Hopefully I'll get clearance to work out at 6 weeks but I had an emcs so who knows.

I don't no what I've lost yet I lost two stone in 5 weeks after Chad so really hope it's the same this time ..
I gained about two stone in pregnancy but a stone of that was what I originally lost at the start but having three kids in four years has took its toll and I'm over weight anyway I need to try and get my body back to kind of normal lol x

I am around 3 lbs off my pre pregnancy weight. I just want to get my fitness back now, I feel quite squishy! Lol

Wow bev 3lb!! So jealous!! I am a stone and a half off pre pregnancy weight!!we go on holiday at the end of May it's has to be gone by then!!!

I lost 25lbs (by doing nothing) and need to loose 10lbs more to get my pre-pregnancy weight. I need to work out but with my baby always on me, I don't know when it will happen. If only it wasn't winter, I could go outside xP

I'm down about 12 lbs, but only gained 24, so I'm halfway to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm in no hurry to get rid of it though, its winter and I'm always cold, so I'm okay with the extra weight for a while :)

I put on 48lbs with this pregnancy (marginally better than the 55lbs I put on last time round!) and have lost 25lbs so far. 23lbs to go and am also aiming to shift it by the middle of May when we go on holiday.

I've lost a total of 21 lbs so far... I put on a total of 28 pounds. 7 more until pre-pregnancy weight. I feel so squishy! I started working out here and there again 3 weeks pp. I am hoping I can figure out how to manage house/baby/toddler and get daily work outs in again. Soooo exhausted just thinking about it!

Morning girls Chad spent his first night in his new toddler bed last didn't do to bad woke once or twice shouting me in the night but he done good he's been waking and shouting me a bit recently and he's always been a great sleeper I don't no what's got in to him but hope it stops soon
Cruz woke twice last night second time was cuz Chad disturbed him I'm up with Chad now Cruz and CJ are still asleep
CJ was burning up again last night and was in bed from 6pm I have no idea why my kids get ill so much
We went shopping yday and spent £300 on new clothes for cjs birthday he WA S spoiled but really needed them gotta love next & jd lol x

Hope Chad starts sleeping better Donna. Hope CJ is feeling better soon :hugs:

Got James weighed yesterday and he's now 11 lbs 12 oz :)

Aww bless him they grow so quickly don't they! Cruz was 10lb 11oz a week ago so he's defo 11lb odd now if not more lol! X

Ah they're all growing so quick! Isabelle hasn't been weighed since her 10 day midwife check.. Going to take her next weeks she feels like she's really starting to fill out.
Not sure to do with the kids today.. Thinking maybe a trip to the shops and a hot chocolate at Costa!! Xx

I lost all my pregnancy weight by the first week. I only put on 14lb this pregnancy. However I still have 20lb of the pregnancy weight from my mmc which I never lost before getting pregnant with Seren. My parents are here and they love sugar so I'm finding it hard.

Seren also has colic in the afternoons/evenings so it's quite stressful. My poor dd was so tired this afternoon and really needed me but I was feeding/soothing a screaming baby and dd tried to headbutt Seren. Normally she's so good but was just so tired at a time I normally play with her. I feel so guilty for not giving her what she needs.

It's stressful spud isnt it!?! It seems for me every lunch time when it's time to get Jacob down for his nap ( he still likes to be rocked to sleep in his pram) Isabelle
Starts screaming and decides she's hungry.. I end up standing up breastfeeding with one hand, rocking a pram in the other and shouting at my two eldest to be quiet!! Lol!! Craziness of lots of kids!!

Hope you are all doing ok girls :hugs: I haven't been on here for a while.

Elizabeth is doing well, she's started sleeping more. We put her down at 10pm and she wakes up around 1am and DH gets up with her then she wakes up around 5am and I get up with her. I have my 6 wk PP check up today and I'm not looking forward to it! Don't like the thought of Elizabeth sat in the waiting room with all the germs flying around.

Also got the HV popping round today, I find them so annoying.

I can't believe how fast time is flying, she will be 7 weeks on Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member