January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww she's so cute. Can't believe how fast the time is going!
Hope your 6 week check goes well :)

She's beautIful :) can't believe how big our babies our gettIng Chad is 2 in two weeks it literally feels like he was just born let alone Cruz
His new bed has been goin good he's waking early again just gone 6 but he's been staying in bed for now lol. I want him all settled in his new bed for when Cruz goes in there with him which won't be for a long time yet but still. X

She's gorgeous Lilly! I told my health visitor that I didn't need to see her again after the first visit. It's not mandatory. I simply take Corey to one of the baby clinics every two weeks to get him weighed. We've only been once so far (at four weeks). We will go again next Wednesday when he will be exactly 6 weeks.

Am currently at the hospital waiting to go down for my operation to have the retained placenta removed. Feeling nervous. I hate being knocked out.

Glad Chad is doing well in his own bed apart from the early wake ups.

James had a high temperature in the night last night. It was weird, my DH brought him up to bed and said his forehead felt hot so I used one of those forehead strip thermometers and it said it was normal. Then in the night it went up to 39! He still feels a bit warm on his head but the thermometer says he has a normal temp now. I tested with a digital one and that's normal too. I think he's a bit under the weather.
Holly fell on him this morning as well on the bed. I was in the other room getting him some clothes and Holly started crying her eyes out saying she had nearly fallen on him. James then started crying. She keeps changing which part of him she fell on though, I think she's named all body parts by now! He looks fine apart from a small red mark on his tummy that has gone now. He is very fussy but he was before that anyway with being a bit under the weather. I think he is fine from it though, Holly was more upset about it than him bless her.

Hope all goes well frustrated.. Bev hope james is ok.. I sometimes think Isabelle feels a bit hot remember having the same with Jacob.
Lily she is gorgeous they are all growing so quickly really feels like yesterday we were all pregnant talking about plans for when they re here. Hope the hv goes ok, I have mine coming again in a couple of weeks even though she spent an hour and a half hear on her first visit!!! Don't know what the hell she is going to talk about this time!!

I'm officially done with half term.. My two eldest driving me mad with the arguments!! I think I am going to make them all wrap up get Isabelle all warm in her pram and take the dog for a long walk!! Xx

Well HV called and said she couldn't make my appoinement so that's booked for next week now, typical! 6 week appointment went ok (apart from the fact I turned up to the appointment 2 hours early :dohh: can't even blame pregnancy brain anymore!) discussed contraception and apparently condoms aren't very effective in preventing pregnancy....Hm that's funny as I'm sure they over 90% effective!! (Can't remember the exact figure) and used them for 6 years with DH no problem! Why are doctors always so determined to get you on the pill, she even said 'oh well as long as you won't be unhappy if you get pregnant again" :dohh: we usually just use the pull out and pray method but she would have had a heart attack if I'd of told her that :rofl:

I'm always checking Elle to see if she is too hot, I'm dreading her getting sick :(

Hope today went ok frustrated :)

I've weighed my self today I've lost all my baby weight I'm still fat tho having so many babies x got about 2 & half stone to lose s

We use that method too Lilly. I haven't dared to tell a HV or doctor though :rofl:

Hope your surgery goes well Frustrated.

I've weighed myself also and at 2 weeks I was only 6lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight, and 12lbs away from my goal, and since then I've actually gained weight :wacko: I've put on 6lbs, it's infuriating! Good thing I've had my 6 week check up as my midwife gave me the green light to go back to the gym. Hopefully I start losing again once my period returns and my hormones balance out more.

I had my 6 week appointment yesterday and I was right around my pre-pregnancy weight. It would be exciting if I wasn't so terribly overweight still! I gained about 35 pounds in between ds1 and ds2. I've already started a better way of eating, although all those valentines chocolates really set me back, and hopefully I'll start losing weight.

I tried going on a walk the other day, but Benjamin doesn't like his car seat very much, or just generally not being held very much.

I'm also going to talk to my doctor about PPD. I was very up and down my whole pregnancy, although my up was more just not down? If that makes sense. I thought it was just pregnancy hormones and I would feel better once I had him, and I just feel worse. I thought I was feeling better, but this past two weeks have been miserable for me mentally and I can't deal anymore.

Aww hope ur ok mushy best to talk to someone
I found it extremely hard going from 1-2 I cried a hell of a lot and even wished at some points I hadn't had another baby which I felt bad about but it was hard work
Not saying your finding it hard of course Hun just saying your not alone
You've got all us if u ever need a chat or a Vent
I was 10 stone when I met my oh! I'm 13 stone 13lb now which is bloody huge! I want to get to around 11 stone I was very thin at 10 stone . I really want to work hard now cuz I always end up gaining weight after having them X

Lol lily the pull out and pray method is what we've always used.. In 13 years we've conceived all 4 children in month one of trying with no accidents.. I guess we are very lucky I hate the whole contraception talk tho especially 2 hours after I've just pushed a baby out! think if I knew it would mean disaster to have another one we would look at a more reliable method.
When I weighed myself last week I was 10&1/2 stone.. I started at 9 stone!! Loads to lose:/

Xx

Mushy, I hope you have a supportive doctor? Have you booked an appointment to talk about how you're feeling? xx

Frustrated hope your surgery went well xx

Mushy, I hope you have a supportive doctor? Have you booked an appointment to talk about how you're feeling? xx

Not yet, I plan to call soon. I didn't have a regular doctor through pregnancy and I don't know my regular doctor since I've never been.

Thanks everyone. Back home now. It seemed to go well. They removed a slightly bigger piece of placenta than they were expecting to find. He isn't entirely sure they got it all. He didn't want to cut too deep and risk damaging the endometrial layer (he is also my IVF consultant and knows we want to try again this summer).

Mushy - hope you manage to find a sympathetic doctor or counsellor to talk too. I felt miserable after my first which I have always attributed to the difficult labour that I had.

My HV also had the cheek to ask me about contraception. She clearly hadn't bothered to read my notes properly as why would you ask someone who has had IVF twice to conceive about that. She got very short shrift from me. No wonder she readily accepted that I didn't need to see her again ��

Glad it went ok frustrated xx

Mushy hope u get a doctor that can help start to feel better soon xx

Talking to a doctor is definitely a good idea Mushy. Hope you find a supportive doctor who can help :hugs:

Glad it went ok Frustrated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->