January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Glad your surgery went well Frustrated. These health visitors sound awful! I've never heard of them but I think I'm glad we don't have them here!

Mushy, I would find a female doctor to talk to if you can?

Glad your surgery went well frustrated, I hope they did get it all so you don't have to go back.

I've been asked about contraception from every doctor I've talked to since about 32 weeks pregnant. A few have even asked if I planned to get sterilized! They all seem to laugh when I say we plan to use condoms, because I don't think I would do well on BC.

My husband and I are both confused about the pull out method, while we understand what it is we don't understand what he would do when he's finished.

I always go back and forth on whether I do need to talk to a doctor or not, today I've had a good day and I wonder if I've just had a bad day and in fact I'm just over reacting.

We use the pull-out method too, though i told my midwife we'd be using condoms (which we will if we decide we're serious about preventing, but we want more kids so...)

Glad to hear it went well, frustrated.

Glad your surgery went well frustrated!

Hope everything works out Mushy! As for pull out aftermath we usually have an old t-shirt or towel handy for um...deposits. ��

We also use the pull out method but always tell the Dr we use condoms so he doesn't lecture us. I was thinking about getting an iud or something this time since he was supposed to be our last but now that we have the ok for one more after a year I've decided against it. We haven't decided on one more yet but honestly it feels like our family would be more complete with 4.

It's been a bit hectic here. During the day while ds is at school is pretty good but getting him ready and dropped off in the morning is frustrating. Then once he gets home he and dd fight. :wacko: I'm trying very hard not to be cranky but Angelo is a bit challenging at the moment. He sleeps ok at night as long as he's in bed with me. He just doesn't think he should ever be put down and now that he's awake more in the day he's pretty crabby about it. Don't want to wish away the baby days since he might be our last but it's hard not being able to get anything done. It looks like a bomb went off in our house. Sorry for the rant. :dohh:

It is hard to get things done isn't it, I totally understand :hugs:

Took James to the doctors today as his temperature was 38.5 and he's still not himself and just cries the whole time he's awake. The doctor said he has a virus and his throat is quite red. She wanted me to get a urine sample which I finally managed to get and will get results on Wednesday. I hate seeing him cry so much :(

Athena Isabelle is just like that! Sleeps ok at night as long as she's with me.. I am managing to get her in her bedside crib for the first 2-3 hours then she's with me for the rest of the night. In the day she ll have really short little naps if I put her down before she screams! She just wants to be on me all the time!! It's been a tough week with it being half term aswell!

Bev... Really hope James feels better soon, horrible with them not being well when they re so tiny x

I have Isabelle's follow up hip ultrasound this week which I am so nervous they will find an issue this time and she ll need something doing.. Praying it shows normal and they leave it there.. Then a week on tuesday I have an appointment at the breast clinic to check out some lumps in my breast!!doctor said he is sending me as a precaution and he is not concerned, they are soft and movable so hopefully feeding related but I still have my what if moments!! Xx

:hugs: Mushy, definitely go talk to a doctor.

Aren't we all naughty using the pulling out method :rofl: Elizabeth was a planned baby and never had any slips ups so we will be going back to that method! It's stupid how doctors give us all a lecture about contraception it's like being back at school.

All this meningitis B info on the news is so scary, so glad Elizabeth is the right age to get the injection.

I'm really missing being pregnant again today :( even if I did HATE the last few weeks.

I hope Isabelle's next scan goes well and the breast clinic as well hun :)

Mushy I hope you find someone you can talk to.

Glad the surgery went ok Frustrated.

These HV's sound 'lovely' lol sometimes I wonder if they actually live in the real world and read our notes! I usually tell them what they want to hear and do what I believe is right anyway!

Embeth I hope Isabelle's scan goes well.

Thanks xx

Lily I'm still missing pregnancy so much! Hoping once I start running/getting my body back it will fade! Xx

Hope james is better soon bev X
I feel so lucky Cruz is so content i can lie him in his basket and he just dozes of to sleep of course he has his moments and gets fussed and wants held etc but in general he settles really well sleeps well at night and only really cries if he's tired or hungry X Ino how quick banks can change tho X
I got a picture of him smiling today aswell! X

https://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/Donnarobbo88/Mobile%20Uploads/D0CCB20F-2119-4F9C-8CC6-434367B74FAC_zps3tbn9cnv.jpg
https://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/Donnarobbo88/Mobile%20Uploads/1FACFD5A-6681-4BBA-A82D-6A42E2EEEFD4_zps5fu5gfgz.jpg

Thanks girls another night with Chad shouting I have no idea what's up with him X

Sorry you had a rough night hun. I hope Chad starts sleeping better soon :hugs:

Hope all is ok with you Embeth x

Aww smiley little Cruz. Adorable Donna!

Hope you're feeling ok mushy? Make sure you speak to a doctor.

Get better soon James! It would be hard to get a urine sample from him?

Annabel seems HUGE all of a sudden. She's barely fitting into 0-3 month clothes. She literally just grew out of newborn. She got her first round of immunisations on Friday. I hate them :( she's been sleeping so well (don't want to jinx it!) 10-5am the other night!!

Athena, Annabel also sleeps so much better when she's next to me and also wants to be held all day. So hard to get much done! I tired to hang out the washing with her in the wrap but her head kept bobbing around it, I ended up just leaving it!

I've been using my baby carrier with Isabelle.. She's loves it! It's sends her straight to sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->