January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope all goes well embeth.

What a cutie Donna! Love when they start to smile. :)

Lucy- The same happened with Angelo. I put him in the wrap to try and get dishes done but he was so squirmy and bobble headed I gave up. Had to use one hand to support him and quickly learned washing dishes one handed is nearly impossible.:wacko:

I wore James in a Mei tai today and got lots of housework done. It's so handy as he doesn't like to be put down.

I've had the worst night I've ever had with chad He slept fine until 1.45am
Went to bed at 6 shouted once went to sleep I heard him crying at 7 he was curled in a ball in floor think he fell out so I put him back then didn't hear a thing until 1.45
Cruz woke for a bottle at 1.30 so I did him then Chad started and didn't stop til gone 3am
Al the time Cruz was grunting in his basket
Must of finally gone back to sleep then Cruz woke at 5ish for a bottle then my eldest son comes in before 6 and God nows how many more times I went into Chad I'm actually so tired its unreal! I've never in the whole two years chads been here had a night like that with him ! 😩 X
What the hell is goin on any tips girls X

So sorry you had a bad night with Chad. I don't have any advice sorry as Holly has never slept through since she was four months old. Fingers crossed this is just a temporary phase and he will start sleeping better soon :hugs:

Thanks Hun I'm hoping to lol
I'm taking Cruz to the Drs tomoz his cheeks are so dry and red looking X.

Donna it's so tough having a wakeful night. Try and sleep during the day if at all possible. Hope you get through the day ok (lots of coffee!) and have a better night tonight x

Sorry you've had a bad night Donna.. No really advice.. Mine have all co slept until 3/4 then just been fine in their bed! Isabelle is such hard work at the moment she just screams lots in the day and wants to be held its tiring me out :/
Lucy I'm so jealous of u living in Australia.. My sis and her boyf arrived in Melbourne yesterday for the next part of their travels she's been sending me pics.. Looks gorgeous!! We have been looking into moving over for a while may start investigating properly!! Xx

Embeth, that's so cool your sister is in Melbourne today!! It was a beautiful day here yesterday, we spent the afternoon drinking wine at the beach :) move here!! I'll be your tour guide!

Annabel slept for hours in her car seat, it was a great afternoon!

Did you get a better night Donna? I had annoying insomnia. Woke up at 1am and didn't go back to sleep till 4am

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 16
It's 11pm
He's Alredi been awake loads he's got conjunctivitis tho his eyes all
Stuck together and he's crying and getting frustrated it's horrible tho isn't it
I'm hoping once he's better be will sleep properly
Lovely pic Hun x

Morning girls,

Great pic Lucy these sunny pictures are killing me! lol! I'm
Desperate for a bit of sunshine.. We go to florida
in May I just cannot wait!!
Donna hope ur night wasn't too awful xxx
I have really got to make a conscious effort to get Isabelle back in her cot once she's fed.. She starts off in there but once she comes in to feed I fall asleep and we co sleep.. Twice now uv woken and she's been in a funny position and it scared me the thought of squashing her.

Kids back to school today ( yippee) I plan to get Isabelle weighed she is really started to feel chunky! And start some toddler groups with my little boy! Xxx

Morning Hun well chads eyes seem fine this morning lol
He did wake but not as bad as last night didn't hear him after 1 til he woke at gone 6
Cruz keeps waking up at 1am & 5am past few nights no matter what time he goes to bed .
He's 6 weeks tomoz and going to start some sort of bedtime routine but I'm finding it hard to think how I can bath him with the boys well around there bath time because they have there bath around 5.30ish and obv Cruz won't go to bed till later but I don't want to bath him once chads in bed cuz it might disturb him/ God knows lol was thinking of doing 7.30 / 8pm bedtime for him for now and then probz move it forward as he gets older X hVe a nice day embeth x

Lovely photo Lucy :)

Hope the weigh in goes well Embeth.
Holly is back at nursery today too. She's had almost three weeks off due to illness and then half term. Her attendance record is awful!

Hope you can figure out a bedtime routine Donna. I find it really hard when putting Holly to bed and James is in my arms crying. It takes her a while to get to sleep some nights. It's much easier when my husband isn't on a late shift and can have James downstairs with him while I put Holly to bed. Took an hour last night!

Thankfully I just the two older boys to bed and then tuck them in and leave but with Chad all of a sudden shouting it's harder goin up and down lol .
CJ is always I'll and having time of nursery he was practially of for for weeks over Xmas and then with me having Cruz was off again X

It's my 6 week check up tomoz still hVent recieved anything about cruzs yet or for his jabs X

Hope your 6 week check up goes well. I haven't had an appointment through for James' jabs yet either xx

Elizabeth is in such a grumpy mood today! I have to call the doctor later today to arrange her jabs - not looking forward to them :nope: it's not the injections I'm worried about its her being a nightmare after them. I've already got the Calpol in the cupboard ready and waiting.

I dread the jabs lilly! It looks likes its 4 they have at once for the first lot!!

Well I took Isabelle to be weighed today.. The little chubby bubba!!She is now 11lb6!!!😯😯 can't believe in 4 weeks she's gone from 8lb1 At birth! Pleased my milks doing a good job!😀 she's now on the 91st centile..

First day of my diet today.. Been so strict all day and I'm starving!!

HI ladies. Seren will be 6 weeks at the weekend and we have her jabs on the Monday after. I also have my final check up with the midwife on Friday so I'm going to be cheesy and get her some chocs and flowers to say thank you. She's been bloody amazing.

Ive always let my 3 year old come into our bed but if Seren is awake feeding dd1 wants to watch her and then she keeps Seren awake and wakes up more herself and we are then all awake for hours. So now the sticker fairy comes if she stays in her own bed. She can still come in our bed for morning cuddles and get a sticker. I'm slightly sad about it but we all need our sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->