January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Sorry Elizabeth is so grumpy today Lilly. I'm not looking forward to James' injections either.

Oh wow what a good weight Isabelle is embeth! James is only 11 lbs 12 oz and he was born at almost 10 lbs!

Aww that's lovely of you to get your midwife a gift Spudtastic.
The sticker fairy sounds like a great idea :)

Yeah I can't believe how heavy she is!! She does feed constantly though!

Spud that's a nice thing to do for your midwife.. I only saw my community midwife a few times.. Saw her coming out the bakery local to us the other day and she didn't even say hello! Would be lovely to have a midwife all the way through that was nice.
I fell asleep getting my toddler to bed tonight so am wide awake now and watching dh do the ironing!!😉😉

DS is up to 12 lbs 7 oz!! He's a big boy, born 8 lb 1oz. I had to put away all newborn clothing! He really likes to nurse! He's a pretty easy going baby... as long as he's in my arms! Won't tolerate DH for longer than a few minutes and wakes as soon as he is put in his cot in his room. We've been co-sleeping, which I really wanted to avoid, but the co-sleeper in our room he wakes instantly too... we will get there though! He seems to go through a cranky period, betweeen 7-9 where he just cries. It's been about 2 weeks now, hoping it tapers off soon!

Was supposed to have my 6 week check last week but my midwife was sick, so rescheduling when she feels better. She is so great! She calls to chat to see how I'm feeling and even offered to go out with me and newborn for coffee, etc. I was feeling like I need to get pregnant again asap so I can still see her regularly, haha!

He sounds like Isabelle.. On me she's great anywhere else she likes to make her voice heard!!
😅 wanting to get pregnant to see your midwife!! She sounds so nice! Must don't get anyone like that here don't think there's enough continuity of care to get to know one well enough xx

Funny how all the babies have their own personalities! Thomas is happy to be held by anyone, loves being in his carseat and stroller, is a dream when we take him out and is also happy to be put down in his swing or rocking chair, but God help you if he gets even a little bit hungry - he'll go from sound asleep to complete meltdown in 0.3 seconds. :haha:

James loves being held. He always wants to sleep on my chest at night!

Chad is the same hunger wise he can be asleep and then screaming lol he's been not goin as long at night and waking twice he went bed at 7.30pm woke at 12.30am then again at 3.30am and woke up just gone 6 and wouldn't settle back of
I have my 6 week check today X

Benjamin is happy as a clan if he's on/next to me or in his swing. He doesn't like his carseat too much. Alexander loved his carseat and would almost instantly pass out if put in it. He's such a happy boy though, he smiles a lot!

Benjamin has his 8 week appointment next Wednesday and he'll be getting a few shots. I hate shots! I'm interested to see what he weighs too!

Attachments

• IMG_20160217_055744.jpg
    IMG_20160217_055744.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 4
Gabbie doesn't smile a lot, she's very pouty! Hopefully it will pass 😂
She hates being alone. She's fine in her moise basket during the day when we interact with her, but not at night!

These babies have their own little personalities so young.. Cuties!
I have Isabelle's hip scan in the morning..feeling anxious about it and praying it's all it normal.

Xx

My check is tomoz I've stil gt baby brain lol !

Cruz isn't very well I don't think he keeps being sick and it came
Out his nose he's only
Drunk 4oz for bed think we're in for a long night bless him .
I've got a sore throat aswell X

Aww hope you and Cruz are feeling better soon :hugs:

Got the HV coming round tomorrow. I'm not sure what for. When she referred James for his tongue tie she said she would come for an appointment xx

Aww hope you and Cruz are feeling better soon :hugs:

Got the HV coming round tomorrow. I'm not sure what for. When she referred James for his tongue tie she said she would come for an appointment xx

I have mine again in a couple of weeks bev, she said it was a post natal visit for me.. Hope she doesn't stay as long as last time! X

Hope Isabelle's hip check goes well today x

Aww poor cruz feeling sick, fingers crossed its not a long night for you Donna!

I had one of those mornings where two littles ones was too hard. Had to get Annabel's passport done and it required 3 car trips and a hungry baby, tired toddler and it was all just too much! They both had a good nap and I managed to as well so hoping the afternoon doesn't have as many tears!

Morning girls Cruz seems to be waking more each night well now he's still only waking twice but isn't going as long between waking don't no if it's cuz he's not feeling to good .
He went bed at 7.20ish woke at 12 ish then 3ish and awake just gone 6am I seem to always have early birds even tho he would go bk to sleep if I fed him upstairs I gt up with him as CJ and Chad were awake I don't really mind tho it means he will soon be getting up and going to bed around the same times as them X
The dr has referred him to the hopsital about his eye still weeping said its probally a blocked tear duct X
Oh and he has eczema on his face they've gave me junior oilautum cream but it's making him look more red but softer it's ashame his face is bright red X

Good luck with the scan embeth sure will be fine x

Good luck today Embeth :)

Sorry you had a difficult morning Lucy. Hope your afternoon was better :hugs:

I hope Cruz's eczema clears up soon with the ointment Donna. Hope his eyes are ok.

Got the HV coming later. My husband is trying to sleep after night shifts as well so I hope she doesn't be too loud and wake him up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->