January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks all leaving very soon will let u know how it goes.

Donna hope u can get cruzs eye and ezcema sorted xx

I got proper smiles from
Isabelle yesterday just love it when they start responding xx

Aww yay for smiles!

Had the HV visit. It didn't take long, she just asked how things were going and did a PND questionnaire xx

Hi girls

Well had her scan.. She slept through it bless her!
Hip right hip is normal but her left is borderline and a couple of degrees out. Bit stessed was hoping it would all be fine. The lady said if when they do her hip examination if its normal they ll prob do nothing. I'm worried this is just going to go on and on and she ll end up in a harness thing.. She said she ll compare her 1st and 2nd ultrasound and we ll get a report so not sure what happens next.. Hoping her next physical exam will
Be ok I know they do it again at 6 week check anyway xx

Aww I'm sure it wil all be fine Hun sorry you didn't get the all clear today

Well I had my check and I've lost another 5lb since last week so pleased hope I can keep it up :) X

Sorry you didn't get the all clear from the hip scan embeth :(
Hopefully next time you will get a definite answer and everything will be ok :hugs:

Well done on the weight loss Donna :)

Thanks girls, feeling a bit fed up over it tonight.. Googled too much now thinking all sorts 😞 I'm particularly worried as at 2 days in on her first ultrasound she said normal and now one is slightly out which must mean it's got worse for some reason.. Just want to know if her physical examination will be normal now.

Well done on the weigh loss Donna.. I have started my diet this week, feel a lot better for cutting down on carbs and sweets, will weigh myself next week.

Xxx

Aww Embeth sorry her scan didn't get the all clear. When is her 6 week check?

I had these feeling of wanting another baby (already?!) last night so found myself reading the November thread (crazy there's November babies coming in!) How's everyone feeling about not being pregnant?

I tend to lose weight quickly when I'm breastfeeding to the point I have to make an effort to eat more. It actually annoys me! Having said that, I don't lose it in the right places and I'm all out of proportion.

I've been reading the November thread too! Haha. I guess I miss being pregnant and feeling kicks.
But I don't want to get pregnant like I did the first couple PP weeks, I just want to enjoy my little lady now ☺️

The last few weeks of being pregnant were awful, I was constantly anxious and just so uncomfy :( I loved most of the 2nd trimester.

I've already started a new baby name list on my phone and planning names already, DH mentioned last night his mum got pregnant 9 months after he was born... So we shall see!! Id prefer another Winter baby if possible.

Think Elle must be having a growth spurt as she's feeding every 2-3 hours where as before she started to sleep around 4 hours at a time.

Thanks Lucy. Her check will be in a couple of weeks. I'm
Thinking they ll send me a follow up for her to see someone at the hospital I'm hoping they ll just want to monitor her as its so mild. I'm constantly conscious of having her hips in a good position now.. It's a a pain! I sometimes have her in bed with me cuddled up next to me on her side.. Worried about doing that as its not good for hip development..nightmare!

My missing being pregnant thing has calmed down a bit now.. I feel the weight is starting to come off and my stomach is going back to being more normal.. I have t discounted having a 5th and dh has said we can if I want but I will see how I feel in a year or so and how we're going financially.

Off to a soft play with my toddler and Isabelle today, hoping I can stop obsessing about this hip thing! Xx

I don't want any more now . I did after he was born and I'm still sad I'll never be pregnant again or have a bump scans etc I love feeling them move and stuff but I don't miss being pregnant I love being able to play with the boys and having 3 in 4 years has took it till I want to lose weight and enjoy them now altho deep down I don't really believe he will be our last we will see oh is adamant were done lol x
Part of me still hopes for a girl X
But then my head thinks nope in 28 now defo done X

Sorry it didn't go well, embeth. Hopefully her 6 week check will go better.

That's awesome weight loss, Donna! I'm down more too, only 8 more lbs till I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight. I need to watch to make sure I'm eating regularly though, I can definitely tell when I'm not eating enough, my boobs just do not produce as much!

I'm enjoying not being pregnant right now. I can eat a large meal without pain, drink a glass or two of wine, and squeeze through tight spaces! Plus I'm just really enjoying my newborn :cloud9:

Last weekend we had a meet-and-greet baby shower for Madelyn, my best friend hosted it at her house, along with my mother-in-law. It was fun, though it didn't go exactly as certain people thought it should :wacko: But I enjoyed getting to spend some time with my friends and my sister, who I haven't seen in several months.

In other news, we have started the process of buying a house. We've found one that has everything we want. It's out in the country, surrounded by trees :) It is a 3 hr drive from my family (which will be quite different from living just around the corner from my parents) and is 3 and a half hours from my hubby's family. Neither of our mothers is particularly happy about it lol.

It's been busy and I haven't been posting much, but I still check in on this thread every day! :)

I got pregnant with Benjamin 6 months after Alexander. I never even got my first period yet. This time I want to wait until around 10 months or so to a year, I'm not really sure yet. I do want to lose a good amount of weight first, at least get to where I was when I got pregnant with Alexander.

Sorry there's so much worry for her hip embeth, hopefully all will be fine the next time they check her.

Morning girls!

Sounds like they ll be lots of future pregnancies from this group.. I wander if any of you
Will end up in the same due in groups again 😉

Had a good day yesterday soft soft play and lunch out, Isabelle was a good girl too, she slept great last night. I'm finding her so so lovely at the moment she's so alert now and giving me smiles just want to eat her up!!

Glad it's the weekend tomorrow break from school runs for a couple of days xx

Aw happy birthday holly.. Hope u all have a lovely day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"