January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Happy birthday Holly! Do you cry at their birthdays or is it just me??

That sounds lovely Heather!

I'm feeling the same Embeth, Annabel is just adorable at the moment and I'm loving how she's reacting more and morning snuggles in bed are just so precious.

Happy not to be pregnant today! Haha it really is a day to day thing! I tried to get some new jeans 🙈 My waist is like dough 😬 I need some low rise jeans as these high rise just don't fit!

I'm not even attempting to put on my normal jeans yet Lucy... I think I would cry!! I've had a whole 5 days of being on a healthy diet now apart from some chocolate tonight!😉 I feel a lot less bloated so hopefully the weight is coming off..

Xxx

Look at my little mans poor face were on the second cream think it needs changing again c he's smiling loads now tho X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/1ED6539A-E4B5-4E7B-9C44-BE2CC1FD59C9_zps1l6bczwp.jpg

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/FD1A2976-6560-49A5-914A-C9D84153F6BE_zpsjnylzggt.jpg

Aw poor thing Donna, gorgeous smile tho! Xx

Both of mine had baby acne :( apparently it's from the mothers hormones during pregnancy coming out of them?! cruz is a handsome little one, Donna :)

Thanks Hun I'm taking him back to the Drs tomoz to get it checked I want to make sure he doesn't have a milk allergy like Chad did x

Ladies - my little one has her 6 week immunisation's today. I'm not looking forward to it.

Donna - poor little one. I hope you work out what it is soon.

My 3 year old touched my tummy yesterday and said 'do you still have a baby in your tummy mummy?'

Hi ladies :) im still around just don't post as often. Olivia still doesn't sleep great lol what do all your little ones weigh now? X

Thanks Hun
Aww bless her tasha
I have the hv coming on Tuesday she will Weigj cruz then can't wait to see what he weighs now he's such a big boy x

I don't post much either, but I do read it every day. It'd just hard to reply when I've got two kids all over me all day. Thankfully Alexander is happily cuddling with his daddy!

I have Benjamin's next appointment Wednesday. I'm excited to see how much he weighs, he's grown soo much! He's turning into a proper little chunk. Here's a couple pictures, one is Benjamin and Alexander both at 8 weeks, Benjamin is on the right. And the other is just a picture of Benjamin filling out a 3 month sleeper way better than I thought he would.

Attachments

• IMG_20160227_121440.jpg
    IMG_20160227_121440.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20160225_212101.jpg
    IMG_20160225_212101.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
I try to read every 3-4 days but don't get much of a chance to post. Benjamin is a real cutie Mushy. Corey was 11lbs 3oz when he was last weighed at 6 weeks and 58.5cm. I won't take him to be weighed again until he's 8 weeks. We are waiting for a referral to the paediatrian as a result of his tummy complaints. He keeps getting constipated and is obviously in lots of pain. I've cut out diary but am not sure whether it has made things any better.

The vaccinations were horrible. Seren cried so much and she didn't want boob after either. She's sleeping on me at the moment.

Seren weighed 10 lbs 5 Oz with the midwives scale last Friday and today at 6w2d the doctors scale said 10 lb 3. She's 58 cm.

Someone I know had her second baby at 39+2 and he was 11lb. Vaginal delivery with forceps. Ouch.

Hi all

Benjamin is gorgeous mushy.. Looks just like his brother with more hair!

Isabelle is a real chunk!! She was 11lb5 last week!! Likes her milk a lot! She feeds from
Me very very often day and night! I'm still waiting to see what I have to do next after her hip ultrasound.. It's on my mind a lot, I have been putting double nappies on her to keep her hips at better angles and using my ergo. Even tho it was only one hip that was v mildly shallow I'm petrified they will make her go in those awful looking harness things!

Hope the referral comes thorough quickly for u frustrated xx

Hope everyone else is ok and doing well 😉 xx

Aww he's gorgeous mushy !
It's a busy life with babies
Chads sleeping again thank god hope it lasts
We've just got up its 7am here cruz is still in bed bless him.
We've moved the cot in to my room now I just need to get new sheets etc ready for cruz going into it . We're putting his Moses basket in it at the mo hopefully he will go into the cot fine . We do have a crib he's only ever napped in it tho but I don't see the point in putting him into the crib to them change him to the cot down the line .
I had a crib with Chad as well didn't use it then either lol.
Chad is two on Friday can't believe it its flying by
X
I have to ring about cruzs jabs now he's 7 weeks tomoz and hasn't had them or his 6-8 week check yet . Can't believe how big he's getting he's really chunky x

James weighs 11 lbs 12 oz but it was over week ago we had him weighed. He has his 6 week check tomorrow but I'm not sure if they weigh them at that check?

Got his first jabs next week.

He is still getting awful wind and screams so much after every feed because of his bad latch letting air in. The tongue tie appointment is on 5th April so we have to get through another month of this before its corrected :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->