January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'm six weeks today and ms kicked in with dd right at six weeks. Really hoping it stays away this time!!

I have no morning sickness either. In fact, I feel so well that I bought a digital with weeks estimator just for piece of mind. I was so happy when the 3+ popped up!

This next week I'm going to be very busy. My husband and I decided to take a trip to Canada for a couple weeks. We leave June 10th and I've got so much I've got to get ready. It's hard to concentrate on anything though!

Yay for a 3+!

I'm 9 weeks today and I remember this week last time was when I felt the worst with sickness but I'm not feeling too bad, just slightly nauseous. I am so so tired though, really underestimated how tiring it would be to be pregnant and have a toddler too!

maybe it's just too early for me, but I've felt fine as far as nausea goes. I'm still taking the prenatal with iron that made me sick with my first. I had to take a gummy vitamin and a slow release iron during the first trimester with my first and was a lot more tired so I'm feeling pretty good on this one so far! I hit 6 weeks tomorrow.

I'm too scared to do another digi test incase it says 2-3. I know I will moan when/if MS arrives and I am quite scared at the thought of coping with two toddlers this time, but I wish i had a little bit of it to keep me sane! I am super moody though - poor husband! Did a theme park today on my own and it nearly sent me over the edge!

I'm feeling mostly ok apart from that 1 week of nausea I had at 6 weeks, even started healthy eating again :thumbup:

Bad news is I think I've got oral thrush! Never had thrush in my life! Going to the docs tomorrow, just read online garlic is meant to help so I've been sucking on a garlic clove :haha: how glamorous is pregnancy! Poor DH is not going to want to come near me tonight with this garlic breath.

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm 6 weeks today. EDD 25th. Recognise one of you from my first pregnancy!

I'm feeling mostly ok but nearly vomited in the supermarket today. Didn't have any sickness last night so it was odd!
I've been waiting the whole time for something to happen as I don't feel pregnant at all. Like can't even really believe it. Anyone else feel like that?

Lockandkey- I'm on diclegis, zofran, and reglan. Each one only helps for an hour or so and I have to wait til it's time to take a different one. At least I'm not throwing up all day. The nausea can be just as bad I think sometimes.

Litebrite- my test was lighter at 7 weeks, hadn't tested since about 4 1/2 so don't know where it switched. I diluted and got a darker line. So I know by 7 weeks for me the hook effect was already going on.

Steffy- so sorry to hear :(

Welcome to the new ladies!

So jealous of you ladies with no ms. This hyperemesis is doing me in :wacko:

blessedmomma- that sounds really awful, I hope it lets up for you.

I got my first peak at baby bean #3 today, just one little baby, measuring at 9 weeks 1 day, so that puts me back to my original EDD of Jan 4th. Heart rate 171 :cloud9:
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/11122334_10200782757647886_6637483419052817429_o_zpsrlr4sbt9.jpg

Lock and Key what a gorgeous photo!

I have had some waves of nausea but am only 5 weeks so imagine it will kick in more next week

Lovely lockandkey. Can't wait to see mine. But still got about 5 weeks. :( Xx

Thank you ladies. The tech mentioned she found a small bleed next to the gestational sac, but she said it was common, she didn't seemed concerned enough to give me restrictions, she didn't diagnose it as anything, and I have not had any spotting. Still, I'm a bit worried as I've never experienced this before. Any advice or reassurance?

I have two hematomas, one of which is close to the cervix. I've had bleeding on and off for the last month. It has varied from dark brown spotting to full on bright red blood just like a period. My little peanut is still hanging in there though. I'm trying to avoid flying at present, have stopped exercising and we've abstained for the last two weeks, but otherwise I'm carrying on as normal. Am hoping to re-introduce all of the above after my 12 week scan assuming we make it that far.

What a great picture, lockandkey! Looks like it's growing well :)

MissyBlaze, that's how i feel as well. I hope that after my first appointment I'll start to really feel like I'm pregnant.

Lockandkey- I had that with one of mine. They called it a sub chorionic hematoma. I bled off and on for most of the first and second tri. Mine was pretty bad and toward the end of my pregnancy the placenta started pulling away. He was induced just in time at 37 weeks. From my understanding the majority of sch's go away on their own and nothing comes of them except maybe a little spotting/bleeding. If the sonographer didn't seem concerned I wouldn't worry too much. They knew right off the bat mine was pretty big and I had weekly scans to check on it.

Morning girls. No matter how much I sleep I'm still tired. Kids didn't wake til 7 and 7.20 and I'm still shattered lol.
Scan day excited and scared.
hope everything is ok in there. No reason to think otherwise stil scared tho.
I'm not looking forward to the full bladder they always run late and ill be crying with needing a wee lol. I hope theyddon't put me back any. Last two times I've been put forward which if prefer lol.
Well I'll let you all no how it goes x

Good luck with your scan Donna. I hear you on the tiredness front. I've added black out blinds to my son's black out curtains this week and thankfully he has now returned to his usual wake up time of 7 rather than 5.45, but I'm still tired. No doubt because I'm having trouble sleeping and have been waking multiple times during the night. I think it's a side effect of all the progesterone I'm on.

Good luck with your scan Donna looking forward to your update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->