January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hello everyone.

I'm not planning a third. Two keep my hands full but I think donna summed it all up with meeting your baby is the most amazing thing in the world. I'm a little sad too not to be pregnant again.

Donna - I had a smear at 7 weeks post partum. I haven't got af yet either.

Embeth - yes i obsess about my children's health too. And my own but not enough to lose weight and cut sugar apparently. Aghhhh.

I'm still a bit depressed. I wonder if I should mention it at my next nurse visit in a week.

Frustrated - I understand you are disappointed but if it doesn't work you gave it a really good go and formula is very good too.

My little one is 11 weeks and she has a cough poor thing.

We are planning to have more. We want a big family :) I have 8 siblings and my husband has 5 siblings.

Oh my nurse told me I couldn't have my smear untill after my first period! X
Cruz has been waking around 6.30am past few days and goin to bed at 6pm he's hard to settle again just lately and gets grouchy because he's over tired X

I'm shattered Cruz has cried all day long don't no what's wrong wv him he's really tired and won't settle of properly bath and bed soon hope he settles cuz I'm drained X

I'm shattered Cruz has cried all day long don't no what's wrong wv him he's really tired and won't settle of properly bath and bed soon hope he settles cuz I'm drained X

I'm sorry hun, hopefully by the time I've read this he's settled and you're relaxing!

The clocks have gone back and both children have been awake since 4am. Ughhh.

According to my nurse who does the smear tests here technically they say 3 months pp for a smear test but I it is guess it's different in each country. I think 7 weeks was a little too early.

I guess I had better get my arse I to gear and lose this weight. Bit now I have my appetite back I'm enjoying food.

Hi everyone,

Hope cruz settles ok for u Donna. I'm currently laying in bed with my toddler who doesn't want to go to sleep!!

Had a lovely day out today shattered now hoping for a relaxing evening once all the kids are asleep. Isabelle fast asleep next to me at the moment she loves getting into bed with me and feeding just goes straight off!

Xx

Bless them
Mine are all in bed now I heard cruz fussing for nearly a hour but he finally settled of he wasn't crying tho so I left him to it hopefully that's him of now
My heads splitting
I'll be going to be tomoz
I've fell of plan with my slimming world this weekend 😩 X

I've put him to bed he was asleep on his bottle goes down starts crying I've settled him starts crying again I'm so drained 😩

Oh hope he settles for u soon, it can be so tiring. Isabelle just screams at this time until I lay in bed and feed her! She always goes straight off until
I try and put her in her crib!

Xx

He finally settled I'm taking him back to the Drs tomoz he's still gt a cough and his face is really red again .
He's next set of jabs are on Thursday I'm dreading them
Can't believe he's 12 weeks tomoz X

Hope he's better soon hun :hugs:

James has his second lot of jabs on Wednesday. And he's getting his tongue tie cut FINALLY tomorrow. Can't believe how long they have made us wait. Going to be a bad two days for him with that and the jabs bless him.

Bless him I'm thinking of goin private and getting cruzs cut I think it looks really tight and uncomfortable worse than chads was and they cut his X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->